The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Torn between Vengeance and Fashion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Torn between Vengeance and Fashion Reply with quote

Coming into work today, as I got off the train, I saw a young woman wearing stockings that had been cut off at the bottom and tied at about the point where a full length sock (not like Wigwam full length, but standard length) would end.

First time I'd seen this particular oddity of fashion.

About nine months ago, when I was in Pasadena, you'd see all these girls walking around in mukluks and fur eged sweatshirts. Even for Southern California, that seemed rather excessive. Much to my chagrin, it arrived here in Boston not much after that, but at least, in the snow, it seemed normal.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: