The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

purplechair update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: purplechair update Reply with quote

as some of you may know, veteran selectbutton poster purplechair is currently undertaking a tour of the united states. new york was the first stop on the journey, and i met up with purplechair and his boon companion niall yesterday in madison square park.

they're staying with some pothead and the vice president of something or other, who may or may not hate them, and they have been having trouble with our backwards american cash machines.

his friends had led him to believe that americans would fall in love with his accent, and he was disappointed no one had mentioned it. he has a great accent! this i assured him. also disappointing was the nintendo world store. which i anticipated.

i delivered the following messages on behalf of shapermc: "hello" and "you are missed at the forums". he told me when he went back to school he would have lots of online time to post to the forums.

they wanted to see the un building, so i missed fifteen minutes of tristan taormino. purplechair took a photo for a wii slideshow for his parents. he is keeping a record of all the places he's visited in a small notepad. "new york" has a sketch of a bunch of tall buildings with a smiling statue of liberty. i left them on broadway.

nana komatsu, i gave them your number, because you apparently agreed to house them when they get to san francisco. so expect to hear from someone with a really nice accent.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: purplechair update Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
veteran selectbutton poster

Sad

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
dessgeega

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, wow.

that's something in the vicinity of a freudian slip, i guess.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: purplechair update Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
they're staying with some pothead and the vice president of something or other, who may or may not hate them

Turned out, he was just pissed off about cheese.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it all makes sense now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: