The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lestrade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly, no rage-filled posts! I have come to the conclusion that I like my PS3 a whole lot, and the Xbox is my forgotten, bastard son. I haven't got it back yet, but whatever.

So, the news about EGM closing and The Great 1up Purge is unsettling, to say the least. Let's get some of those folks working for The Gamer's Quarter.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the rage begin! I'm on the phone with Xbox customer support now, after being hung up on once. They're so far refusing to escalate my my repair order. They said they only "received" my Xbox TODAY. I sent it to the repair centre, which UPS guaranteed was a one-day delivery, on December 22nd. Microsoft's own records indicate that they received the console on the 23rd. Jesus Fucking Christ.

I think I'm going to just sell all my Xbox stuff as soon as I get the new machine back. Fuck it. If this was a situation with any other company, people would boycott like crazy.

How many Xboxes have you people gone through?
Swimmy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend was just saying that maybe the company loyalty to Apple has to do with their good service in case of product faults.

Sorry Microsoft kinda sucks! I've had friends who got their boxes repaired kinda quickly.

"Ayn Rand fans are the old school version of Xenogears fanboys."
-seryogin
ryan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS supplied me with a 360. It broke, then I sent it in and paid $130 for it to be fixed. I got it back on the 26th or so day of the 30 days I had the new warranty, only to find out they fix-broke it. Something else was wrong, so I called them, sent it off and got it back. I still have it, which is loud but works fine. They also refunded my money whenever they announced the problem.

I remember someone saying one cause was plugging the unit into a surge protector. I checked with four or five people that had their 360s brick and, sure enough, everyone had theirs plugged into one. I got a new arcade unit for HDMI and the quieter drive - not quiet at all vertically, it turns out - and one of the fixes they've done since is made the plugin two prongs instead of three, so it's no longer grounded.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, that's very interesting, Ryan. My Xbox is plugged into a power bar, but I wouldn't call it much of a surge protector. It's plugged in with several other things, though, so maybe it's hyper-sensitive?
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have posted this here when I originally wrote it:

2008-BIT
Originally posted elsewhere on January 1, 2009,
from the country

This holiday, while visiting my mother in the country, I decided I needed to push some buttons and watch some things happen on a screen.

So while mixing the first in a series of Black Velvets, I downloaded Castlevania II: Simon's Quest on my Wii. This was a game I had never really played from start to finish, but loved. I loved it when I first played it in the same town I would play it in again, on a cold winter night, just as this one was.

Keitai-0045.jpg

Simon's Quest is special because it is an incredible game for two specific reasons:

1. Man, the music
2. For an incredible game, it's actually quite a terrible game

The latter is because the game is a mess, and it hates you, and in many scenarios is literally unplayable. But it is a unique experience—perhaps a shaky sketch of a brilliant idea—that should not be missed, and I felt my Wii was lesser for not having it sitting in its paltry memory supply.

So knowing these things, I downloaded the game, and—this is key—I also downloaded a walkthrough for it. Over the next couple of hours (and Black Velvets), I used the walkthrough and trudged through the game's haunting, dreary landscape. One by one, led by a text file, I cleanly and efficiently collected Dracula's parts and then, after descending into the shaky bowels of the greatest Transylvanian castle ever rendered in a video game, destroyed the dark prince in a moment of nostalgic triumph.

Keitai-0048.jpg

The fact that I used a walkthrough wasn't a barrier to my enjoyment of the game; it was the key to it, in fact. By not having to struggle with the ill peculiarities of an ancient game, I was able to blaze through it in a single short evening, and absorb all it had to offer. I figure this is actually a fantastic way to approach long-past titles; a very legitimate way to experience a game without wearing oneself out on it. Life's too short to trade the wrong crystal to the wrong stranger, with no hope of turning back.

Next on my list will likely be The Legend of Zelda. I never played that game from start to finish, and after countless Zelda games, I don't need to roam its landscape unendingly. I just want to see it work, open and presented in front of me, quickly. I want to think, "Oh right, yeah, I get this now."

If there is a name for this sort of Coles Notes gaming, I don't know what it is. But I certainly recommend it!

Last edited by Lestrade on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased and started playing Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse for the Wii this evening. This game is really important for me in many ways; it is oddly one of the main things that prompted me when I was young to take drawing seriously. I know that sounds very bizarre, but the game's crazy ability to create such variety and atmosphere really hit home.

Anyway, I got as far as the ghost ship, after picking up Syfa. I don't know why I did that; I quickly realized once again that the only familiar who is truly useful is Grant Danasty; Syfa's too weak and Alucard's just a giant Medusa Head target. Throughout the game you see areas of the levels that only Grant can reach, which is far more enticing than being able to shoot fireballs. Also, I still wish the transformation from one character to the next didn't take two seconds; it eats up a lot of time.

Anyway, soon after, I died and died and died, and was dead. Now that's the Castlevania III I remember. Truth be told, I still prefer the deeply flawed second game to this; trudging from left to right doesn't seem as interesting as exploring a dramatically-scored Transylvanian countryside, you know?
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in as somebody else who found the straight-forward nature of Castlevania III to be incredibly disappointing after the madness of Simon's Quest.
ryan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Castlevania II scared the hell out of me when I was growing up. My brother loved it and was one of two videogames he actually played (Mega Man 2 the other), so we would be dropped off at home and play it until our mom would get in. Oh man, I would have to leave the room when it became night - the darkness, the music, AAHH!!! SHE'S MOVING FASTER!!!! I haven't played it since then.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHE'S MOVING FASTER!!! — a new album of Castlevania II covers
By Gamer's Quarter Records
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, last night was a shindig of epic proportions. Twelve or so of Toronto's indie games finest (and shlubs like yours truly) gathered at Chez Superbrothers to play, talk and drink games. Notable faces included Jon Mak, Raigan and Mare from Metanet, and the Two Jims (one, McGuinley, the director of TOJam; the other, Munro, head of the Artsy Games Incubator and central cog in the Toronto scene).

We played Little Big Planet. We played Mirror's Edge. We played Mighty Jill-Off (my new best time: just over 12 minutes!). We played Crayon Physics Deluxe, on a projector, with a tablet. Amazing. We got to preview Miguel Sternberg's newest game. Guerilla Gardening: Seeds of Revolution.

We toasted the demise of EGM, and then continued to drink anyway. It was joyous.

I will upload a video and some photos later!
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my Xbox back today, after a month and after being sent to incorrect pickup depots to collect it (don't ask). Of course, I got the console back and none of my downloadable content works when I'm offline—again. The fact that Microsoft completely and unabashedly lies about this problem just drives me insane.

I think I'm going to pitch the whole setup. I can't take it anymore; what a piece of fucking garbage.
ryan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the repair too soon to do the migration? I had to do it recently. Aside from being a pain in the ass, I'm a little worried that they only let you do it once for every 12-month period.
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reminding me, I still have to do the DRM transfer bullshit from my repair.

The best part is that there's no "Download all" button on your purchase history page. The second best part is that Microsoft doesn't always transfer the licenses to the new consoles like they claim, so when you go through the process of redownloading all of your shit again, it doesn't even do anything. The third best part is that when you contact their support and tell them you've done this, they send you a form letter saying to do it again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
The third best part is that when you contact their support and tell them you've done this, they send you a form letter saying to do it again.

I am on the phone right now, and they are probably only seconds away from telling me this very thing. Their license transfer pages states that all my licenses have been successfully transferred—to my old console ID.

Sweetass.
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh God, I didn't think to check that when I did my DRM transfer :O

I assumed that it would've taken the console ID of the Xbox that was logged in to XBL when you did the transfer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've learned never to assume anything with these fuckers. They "escalated" my issue and I should have a manual transfer of my license completed within 3–5 days, which we all know in Microsoft speak means something closer to two months.

I think I'm still going to pitch the whole bloody mess regardless.

I pour one out for you, ApM, my fallen comrade.
silentmatt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah, that is terrible. i had no idea that getting a repaired console woudl be such a hassle.
and what do you mean by pitch? its so bad you would actually get rid of the console?
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think so. I'm in this terrible state where I can't make up my mind. I have a very few games for the console that I theoretically would like to play again at some point (mostly Halo 2 and 3, and my old Xbox copy of Doom 3). But compared to the shiny, always-functioning loveliness of my PS3 and Wii, the 360 suddenly seems like a bad joke.

Or, as my friend put it: "Hang in there little guy. I'm sure you'll have that noisy, ugly, deeply flawed and embarrassingly adolescent machine back in a jiffy."

As someone who has an innate sense of rightness, I find it difficult to support a platform that is 100% broken, you know? If I don't sell the whole lot, I am definitely getting rid of any non-exclusive games, and hereby swear never to purchase any downloadable content that I can get elsewhere. It's all a giant waste of money.

The kicker is that I know—I know for a fact—that my replacement console will break within a year. It's guaranteed because the system is fundamentally flawed.

That's kind of psychotic, isn't it? A games writer I was just talking to at dinner said, "It's like a wife going back to her abusive husband again and again."

I just need the courage to escape this madness!
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
I will upload a video and some photos later!

Hey, here are those photos. The video came out really dark, so I don't know if it's worth posting.

Miguel Sternberg's Night of the Cephelapods
Superbrothers-sponsored Shindig

I beat my best time in Mighty Jill Off by quite a bit. Lots of interested onlookers while I blazed through this.

We had Crayon Physics Deluxe, controlled with a Wacom tablet, and it was hours of fun. People couldn't stop playing. Our rule while passing the tablet around was that no one could choose the obvious solution to complete a level; you had to create some kind of Wile E. Coyote-crazy solution.

The ghostly specter of a Superbrother plays a fascinating, fucked-up post-modern Flash game (whose name I forget)
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the latest in the Xbox saga: I still haven't heard back from them regarding my downloadable content. On the weekend I went to my favourite local game shoppe and traded in almost all of my 360 titles. I'm even selling Rock Band on Craigslist. I used my (considerable) trade-in money to get a used copy of Fallout 3 for PS3, so I can at least continue playing that on a system that won't break. (Which I am, and having a blast all over again.)

I kept a couple of exclusive 360 games, but that's it. Everything I will either re-purchase in inexpensive, used form for PS3 or just let go of. I must admit, I feel better! I'm certainly a lot less angry than I was a week ago.

So, yeah. PS34lyfe!
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
get a used copy of Fallout 3 for PS3

On the day of the first of three Windows/Xbox 360-exclusive expansion packs too! Good timing!

I think we're going to have to disagree on this one. I agree that it sucks when your Xbox 360 breaks, but talk to Matt and Toups who have had to spend over $100 getting their systems fixed: It's much better to be out a system for a few weeks and pay nothing than have to choose between $100+ and 2 weeks with no system and no PS3.

BTW: Matt chose to buy a $250+ Blu-Ray player for Christmas rather than get his PS3 fixed. A strange decision, but I guess he didn't think the PS3 had anything worth keeping it around for.

-Wes
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll take me so long to get through the regular Fallout content, that the DLC will likely be meaningless to me. I play the game about an hour at a time, every few days. Slow going for such a large world...

I tell you, I feel so much better now that I'm most gaming on my PS3. And I don't miss the engine noise of the Xbox's disc drive....
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STREEEET MOUSTAAAAACHE FOOOOOOUUURRRR

STREEEEET FIIIIGHTERRRR FOOOUURRRRRRR
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing SF4 both offline and on for a couple of hours. I'm not sure what to say, really. On one hand, I find it all very exciting. On the other... well, I think I might be bored with it already. (Then why do I keep saying "one more match" when playing online?)

You know what I AM bored with? Unlocking shit in fighting games. Hoo-boy, am I ever glad I payed $60 to be stuck with a few characters I want to play (Ken, Sagat) until I magically unlock the ones I DO want to play (Akuma, Sakura). To me Street Fighter is the ultimate casual game now; I don't want to play it every day, but when you have the right people together, it's the greatest kind of fun.

Which means, I want to play the whole game, right now. God.

I'm playing on a PS3, and even with my shitty Apple Airport Whatever, the online play's been really good. It seems like everyone I'm pitted against is going to have the worst connection, but it's all been silky smooth.

Still, after playing Street Fighter alone, with other people online... well, I start to feel a little sad about myself. It seems kind of pathetic. I wish my wife were (a) not sick and (b) remotely interested in fighting games.

Glad I didn't spring for the Special Edition. I'm already wondering how long I'll hold out with this one.
SuperWes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention longevity! I was just saying how I could see myself playing this for the next 20 years. I absolutely love it. After Super Turbo HD I had high hopes but low expectations and it's way better than I expected. It's almost like Super Turbo HD was created specifically to lower expectations. I'll never play it again.

-Wes
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't get to play Street Fighter anything today, as I've been experiencing increasingly severe back pain for the last few days. It's now at the point that I can barely stand or walk (or sit, to be honest), so I'm going to a clinic or hospital in the morning. :-(
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On meds now for my back. Tried to play some SF4 last night for a bit. I became frustrated because something with my internet connection — either with the router, modem or ISP — prevents me from ever searching for online games. This includes Xbox Live games (I can't find people in Doom or MK3, but I can host games) and PS3 titles. It makes playing online a pretty shoddy experience.

My biggest new complaint is that if you lose a ranked match in SF4, your "battle points" go down. What the hell is that? I can't play non-ranked matches at this stage because of the aforementioned connection issues, and if I lose—? God, at this rate I'll be in the negatives.

Online gaming just doesn't work for me. I wish it did. I even hooked the PS3 up with a wired connection to see if that wasn't the issue.
SuperWes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You crazy man. The BP are more like ranking points than experience. They're literally meant to establish how good you are at the game, not to reward you for victories. If you could only increase rankings there would be noobs that have no jobs, unlimited time, and got a few lucky wins all over the top of the rankings.

I prefer it this way. Apparently it's based on chess rankings.

-Wes
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever, I think it's rather stupid. Also, it looks like online gaming will forever be impossible for me. I can't get anything other than a NAT3 connection with my PS3, and I can't fucking believe that you have to take a course in computer networking just to successfully play games online with this thing. This is the eighth Friday night I've spent trying to fix my fucking internet connection to work with games, and I refuse to do it anymore.

I can't join games online in anything as I mentioned. So playing online is pretty much a no-go, unless I sit there and wait for people to join me in ranked matches. Fucking cocksucking bullshit.

My Street Fighter IV experience has been negative one million so far. What a letdown.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel bad for not posting here in so long. Just a recap for those who aren't in the know, and who maybe are interested:

1) I am now a 100% freelance mercenary man
2) My previous job lasted me almost 7 years
3) There is a really great, cheap Japanese noodle place down the street from me now
4) I am drawing things in places for money, as well as building website-devices
5) Tomorrow (Saturday) is my 30th birthday, and I willingly join the ranks of the aged
6) My latest class is ending next week, and I can't wait to teach again
7) I miss you people, quite honestly

I'm going to try to be a better member of these here forums.

P.S. Street Fighter has been long since forgiven.
silentmatt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding your PS3 online problems... Have you tried putting the PS3 in your router's DMZ? If that isn't an option, I believe there are some standard ports that should be forwarded but I don't know them off hand.

Or do you think it might be a bandwidth issue? Which ISP are you with/how is your connection?

I've yet to have a problem playing any of my games online - although downloading things from the PSN store takes AGES. For some reason, it goes quicker if I pause and then resume, pause and then resume a few times during the process.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silentmatt wrote:
Regarding your PS3 online problems... Have you tried putting the PS3 in your router's DMZ? If that isn't an option, I believe there are some standard ports that should be forwarded but I don't know them off hand.

I've read about two dozen FAQs on how to do this, but I'm still utterly lost. I have no idea how to get this to work; networking is not my strong point, unfortunately.

Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem; I'm with a local ISP who gives me a lot of leeway. I have no bandwidth caps and I believe that I have a steady 5MB connection all the time.
silentmatt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What make/model is your router?
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will respond to this whene I' mb seber.

Holy fuck, I'm druk tonightl worked on game concecet for 5, nay 7 hours today. not happy with itl myst work more.

chirst, too drink....
SuperWes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yes! We need to chat soon. There's a certain picture I'd like to discuss...

-Wes
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I really was hammered when I wrote that. I think I even tried to correct it—to no avail, obviously.

I'm still not happy with my game concept. Goddammit. Wes, be my shining beacon.
SuperWes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to! But you're away from chat again Sad

-Wes
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes. I'm back! And I think my idea is getting better.
SuperWes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're gone again!

-Wes
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes, what I haven't told you is that this is my game; we're meta-gaming!
SuperWes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're Bob! Now it all makes sense!

-Wes
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh fuck, I didn't get into the Darkstalkers Tribute book. Big surprise!
SuperWes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What picture did you submit?

-Wes

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade, you goin' to TCAF? I'm heading to T.O. tomorrow and am PRETTY EXCITED about it.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, really?

Yeah, I'm going on Saturday to suck some publisher dick. TCAF hates me, so I'm not exhibiting, but I'll be floating around for a bit. I assume you know what I look like? (Hint: look at the avatar.) If you see me, say hi.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Six, thank you so much for your help at TCAF. If I suddenly become a millionaire comic artist, I will buy you games! Hope your trip back was a safe one.

I am in this weird slump right now where I don't feel like playing anything. There isn't any game that's catching my eye right now. I had one of those moments the other day where I wished I had a new game to play, but couldn't think of anything.

My copy of Dead Rising sits neglected, and I don't think I'll ever pick it up again (it was a gift; too bad, because I want to trade it in). Fallout 3 mocks me, because I haven't touched it in months and I'm still level 5, and I can't work up the interest to jump into it again. Street Fighter IV is something I pick up perhaps once a month and play for fifteen minutes (fifteen very fun minutes, I should clarify).

It's funny; now that I'm a cantankerous old man, my taste in games has really narrowed. I only want to play story-based adventure, or action-adventure games—and preferably ones that last only 5–15 hours. My game systems sit there, mocking me with their uselessness. My Xbox is quickly losing all reason to live—which probably means it will red-ring again.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, where are you?
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spent the last 9.5 hours in zombie makeup. Protip: I get my brains blown out.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a DSi!

Managed to finally finish Chapter 3 of Fallout 3 tonight. God, why am I finding this game so difficult? The sad part is, I was very engaged while playing, but after I was done, I didn't feel the urge to keep playing; I had the same feeling I get when I complete chores. Hrgh.
Six

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
Six, thank you so much for your help at TCAF. If I suddenly become a millionaire comic artist, I will buy you games! Hope your trip back was a safe one.

My pleasure! Thanks for introducing me to Miguel and everyone else. (Man, I'm totally envious of the awesome games community you guys have going in T.O., incidentally.)

Hope you hear back from Ed and the other publishers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Staff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: