The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Okami

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrokenFiction

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Okami Reply with quote

Does anyone know any more about this game. What immediately grabbed my attention are the stylistic and unbelievably beautiful visuals, but I was wondering if anyone had any more info about it than what IGN is spoon feeding? It seems as we'll get a March release here in the US, April in Japan.

Wow doesn't begin to describe the gameplay movies; what I saw I grabbed from here.
Mister Toups
Hates your favorite videogame
Hates your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played it at E3. It has a lot great ideas, but I'm worried that the game will have to much of a "navi" factor for me to really enjoy it.

It should also really be a DS game. Much of the gameplay is based on drawing things with an ink brush, which then become real objects in the game. It's really neat the way they do it, I only wish I was playing it on a DS. It would probably look about as nice, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: