The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Difficult Questions About Videogames

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Difficult Questions About Videogames Reply with quote

I submitted the answers to these questions a while back. I don't remember where I got the link, but it was probably insertcredit. I guess that I got mine in too late (I submitted on the last day possible) because I never heard back from them. Perhaps they did not like my answers. Who knows. Either way the book is done and if you order now it is free (well you pay shipping from the UK which is about the price I would have paid for the book).

http://www.buypublicbeta.com/cnb/shop/publicbeta

Check it out... or not.

Also I am having problems completing my orders. Anyone else in this spot?
nICO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually wondering what happened with this. I, too, submitted my answers on the last day possible and never heard back from them.
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a copy of the book. none of you people were evidently as cool as kieron gillen, justin from gamegirladvance, or robin hunicke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: