The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduce Yourself.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does The Gamer's Quarter rock?
Why yes, it does rock.
30%
 30%  [ 21 ]
Scratch that -- it rolls.
19%
 19%  [ 13 ]
On second thought: it rocks AND rolls!
50%
 50%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 68

Mister Toups
Hates your favorite videogame
Hates your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Introduce Yourself. Reply with quote

We don't have an introduction thread. So here one is. Someone sticky this.

From the old, staff-only introduction thread:

My name is Andrew Toups and I never wanted to write about videogames. But, like a gnat draw to the warm glow of a computer monitor only to be slapped by the sweaty palm of an overweight, pockmarked virgin, I was sucked into the world of the insert credit forums while trying to find video game criticism that didn't mention a bodily fluid/function every 5 sentences. At first everyone hated me; now for some reason people want me to write, so here I am.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is mike and i'm desperately searching for a gamelish to english dictionary so i can translate all these fucking ellipsis into something useful for written communication.

Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was tired of the stuff that is offered as a game magazine. There are already a good amount of websites out there with excellent information, articles, and commentary. So I grabbed the best writers I could find (and begged a few others) and assembled this motley crew from back in Oct. last year. I really appreciate everything that these guys do and with out them TGQ would not be what it is. Although, I am not sure what it is exactly.
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go by J. R. Freeman around these parts, but my first name is actually James. I'm an aspiring wannabe-Rockstar writer/game journalist who doesn't spend nearly enough time reading and instead plays games he hates. I got in this on the ground floor because it looked like a good "in" into "the industry", that and it has talented and interesting people behind it whom I enjoy working with. I used to draw comic books and such in my early pre-teen to teen years but so far TGQ is the best "labor of love" I've been a part of.
RaBeeWilliams
Beatnik
Beatnik

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My names is Brandon Richard (pronounced ~Re-shard) and I severely doubt that I have anything worth talking about, other than how to get my name straight. But starting with the history about how I stumbled onto the publication could be something worth reading, so I'll start there.

Basically, I lucked out. Close to three years ago, I happed to meet Shaper (whom I've unofficially dubbed Shapes', though I'm sure it bothers him) at a hotspot for gaming called the Game Klub, located in the outskirts of New Orleans. There, I humbled myself to him (since it was him that had invited me, at the time, a total stranger to him); and there wasn’t any talk dealing with writing or anything. The creation of Gamers Quarter was still way resided in Shapes' (sorry) thoughts, as far as I can guess. Anyway, what we got from the evening was a few swift greetings to his crew (and his very nice wife) and a few spastic rounds (on my part) of GGXX, Vutura On (which I stunk at…, and I also can’t spell) and the (at the time) rare and sanctified game of Rumble Fish, which is hands down the most confusing video game I've even had the discomfort of letting my fingers manipulate, fighting game or otherwise.

I beat Shapes' 7 out of 7 matches on that game.

The night waned, and Shapes' friend that he was also expecting showed up. He keep his new guest company while I steadied tending to my younger siblings needs who had to unfortunately join me with the meeting with Shapes', slightly making the evening a lot short than I had wished. Short after the new guest arrived, my uncle said that the night was running on a bit late, so I had to part. (Mostly due to the restlessness of the children)

That was a distressing goodbye. Many reasons had complicated way I didn't want to part so early. One reason being that I'd return to my aunt’s home with nothing to do or look forward to. It was very rare that I had to company of peers to play a few rounds of games with, namely folks that were around my same age and shared interests. And, obvious through reading this, I'm sure you've guessed that at the time, I didn’t get out much and didn’t have many friends. And you'd be right. I was an introvert in the truest extent, and leaving that arcade with such a bubbling fascination for the participants of it was trail for me.

I'm getting overly poetic about this. So I'll jump the timeframe of my story.
On the ride back home, while venturing back to that house-of all the houses that I stayed cooped up in until my adolescence passed-with what I learned and saw; it was like taking a breath of fresh air. With the new sights that I came home with that night, there came a new fascination and respect for the culture that I was conjoined to.

But, I’m not solely harping on Shapes' for getting me from out of my shell. There’s no need to be overly gushy about my meeting with him, especially now that I've unveiled so damn much. [All you had to do, Brandon, was just say what got you to write for the pub and move on. Nobody else submitted a college essay to the thread, but low and behold, here comes 'RaBee' to bless us with his presence.]

Anyway, fast forward (a much needed one) to about Oct. of last year. I queried to Shapes' about a position for his ‘new magazine’, and since then I've been trying steadily to keep on par what the other hard workers on our staff. The start to writing more affluently about games was a little rough for me, and I'm still trying to find my true niche, a purpose. Maybe in the issue approaching and the ones that follow, I can make submissions that not only speak about my own personal interests. Maybe in the future I can make some that educates people and gives them a new outlook on their social bangs, the titles that society gives them. I've still been growing from my slow rebirth (here I go again) from the arcade’s sanctity, and I hope that I never stop.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone. Those familiar with insert credit know me already.

I'm Doug, and I live in the house that FFDog built.

http://www.insertcredit.com/features/ffdog/ffvi/index.html
nICO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Nick Perich. Not pronounced peritch, but pearick.

I live on a mountain in Wild West Virginia (where the antelopes never roam). As such, I don't know many people that share any of my interests in "real" life, so I like to occasionally talk to similarly minded people online.

I think I found out about TGQ through a link in Shaper's Insert Credit sig. I found IC through a Google search about something. Read the article and didn't like it, but wound up back there months later for some reason and realized the forums were really interesting. I did the Google search because I was trying to find videogame sites that interested me. I was doing that because I wanted to read videogame writing that didn't sound like a press release.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Szczepaniak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always find it tricky to start these things with a snappy intro line.

My name is John, followed by my username here. Yup, thats my real surname, and not a nickname.

I like writing about videogames, and have aspirations of someday creating my own. I am also the creator of Trampoline Gunmen franchise, which involves people with guns, bouncing on trampolines. I did some DOS versions, and a homebrew DC version. And I also freelance for a few publications.

I joined TGQ after seeing a news post on IC, after which I bombared Shaper with multiple PMs and emails until he eventually crumbled, and allowed me to join the staff. As far as Im aware, he doesn't regret this. At least not yet. But then again, I haven't attended any of the drunken staff parties yet, so there still may be time.
I'm jesting of course, but didn't feel like putting a smiley there.

I guess I'm defined by my healthy cynicism and off-beat tastes in games.

When Im not writing for TGQ, I also make homemade wine. Just for kicks.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaBeeWilliams wrote:
[...]and the (at the time) rare and sanctified game of Rumble Fish, which is hands down the most confusing video game I've even had the discomfort of letting my fingers manipulate, fighting game or otherwise.

Did we really play that many? Man, that game was so damn confusing. I think I spent all of those matches just attempting to figure out the game system. It did not help that (if I recall this right) that the buttons were not the same as shown on the instruction card, as in the layout was different.
Gunshin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Kris Rosado, pronounce it however the hell ye wants. I read the first issue of the TCQ and thought it was fucking fantastic, a lot better than the garbage I'm used to reading. Anyway, I thought I would check out the site and ended up in the forum now.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ro-saa-doh
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings, programs. I'm Jeremy Penner, and I grew up in the smallest town you can possibly imagine. Actually, I grew up in a house five minutes outside of that town.

I am a software developer by trade and by passion. Currently, I am devoting my career to embedded systems programming, which is about as close as you can get to videogame programming without 80-hour work weeks. I'd like to work in videogames, provided that working in the videogame industry decides, someday, to not be a thoroughly soul-crushing experience. Until then, I'm writing code that sits in air seeders.

A couple of years ago, I started putting QNX onto the Dreamcast. Apparently I got written up in some French magazine or other, but I never saw it. It was really a pretty useless project, but something about it captured the imagination of people who don't speak English very well, as my inbox amply demonstrates.

I love videogames and I love picking things apart and putting them back together. Writing for The Gamer's Quarter provides a wonderful opportunity for me to combine the two.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RaBeeWilliams
Beatnik
Beatnik

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shapermc wrote:
RaBeeWilliams wrote:
[...]and the (at the time) rare and sanctified game of Rumble Fish, which is hands down the most confusing video game I've even had the discomfort of letting my fingers manipulate, fighting game or otherwise.

Did we really play that many? Man, that game was so damn confusing. I think I spent all of those matches just attempting to figure out the game system. It did not help that (if I recall this right) that the buttons were not the same as shown on the instruction card, as in the layout was different.

:p

I was just trying to rile you.

It might not have been that many, but we spent at least 4 games on it. And yeah, I noticed you were just trying to learn the layout while we were playing, so I sort of unfairly targeted that as a handicap and just spammed away at some move combination that I saw was getting to best of you. Not to be mean, though. Just to see if there were other moves that you might pick up on that could overpower it.

You could be right on the button layout being different too. I think either of us said something about the Dodge button not being were it was suppose to be, or something. Too many buttons, that game had. And on top of that, when the dodging is simplified to a single button instead of a maneuver or an action, you know you’re in trouble.

But you DID trump me in Guilty Gear, what with your Sol Badguy vs my ‘Super McSrubs' Axl, among other un-noteworthy failures. So I think it levies out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
A couple of years ago, I started putting QNX onto the Dreamcast.

You're a DC homebrew coder? That is seriously awsome.
Feel like joining forces?
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you wanted to do NES homebrew =]

The reason I collect old computers and consoles in the first place is ostensibly so that I can scrape together development tools and run code on actual hardware. (I've got fond memories of shady Hong Kong company Bung, desperately trying to prove their legitimacy, having a Gameboy homebrew contest in which every entry received a free flashcart.) Actually getting the proper hardware required happens less often than I'd like, but tracking down the information and tools is a rather amusing hobby.

Right now, my personal nerd project is to write a Forth compiler for the Atari 7800 and/or NES. This is mostly because I recently dropped a sizable sum of money on this thing, which I love dearly, and I need to justify the expense in ways other than "I can finally play Ninja Golf the way it was meant to be played." The other reason is because I've been learning Forth and it's the most interesting language that can compile to such a constrained platform.

Shit. Now I'm looking around for NES devcarts.
Szczepaniak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
I thought you wanted to do NES homebrew =]

How did you know I had a dream of making NES games?

Wait a minute, we've met on another forum before, haven't we?!
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konnichiwa, bitches! I'm Benjamin Rivers, and I like to get all illumustrative up in here. By day I make money, by night I create online comics, fight off urges to buy old videogame systems I once owned, and battle my wife over who gets to use the household Nintendo DS.

I know me some Japanese (but not enough to play Another Code properly, it seems), and I've watched every FFDog at least twice, for reasons unknown. I think Gamer's Quarter is the shit, but I'm biased.
Persona-sama
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never introduced myself here yet.

Yeah, I go by Persona.
I like to draw though not nearly as much as I like to do other non-academic things. When I was in elementary school, I damned myself by deciding to be an "artist" because I wasn't ethical enough to become a doctor or lawyer or something. Now, I'm going to go and study character animation while in reality I'm just prepping my portfolio with manga for the day I can finally get published with something really damn good. My dream is to compete in a world of American manga where the comics are actually very good and the style will rival that of Japan. Besides that, I really hate American comics and find a lot of those graphic novels nowadays to be a bunch of bullshit.

Yeah, I'm using the Gamer's Quarter to hopefully launch myself into some higher ground and get my art around. I'm dreaming this place will become some huge vehicle that will have a lot of force in the future, but until then I'll just be chugging along.

Oh yeah, I'll also be at Anime Expo this year in the Artist's Alley with a few of my friends. We'll be selling a little doujinshi about Guilty Gear this year, probably for less than $5. Our doujinshi group is called "Aoi Koi," and you can find us by our little blue fish mascot. Come visit and support us! I'll draw you something special if you say that you've read the Gamer's Quarter!

(Geez, lately I've been spelling "Gamer's Quarter" as "Gamer's Quater." I wonder why.)
Skunk!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there. I'm Frank. I go by some varation of the alias "Skunk" online, for reasons unfathomable. I'm a political science major at the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill. I fancy myself a gamer and a writer and have, upon occassion, combined the two into an unholy, patchwork abomination. This monster is mute, however, for I rarely share any of it with another soul. Should you frequent the insert credit forums, you may, on rare instances, see me express something meaningful.

I come to TGQ because I'm familiar with almost all of the writers and I know them all to be intelligent and talented. It stands to reason, therefore, that any derivative publication would be well worth the time it takes to read it, unlike so much other gaming media. Judging by the first issue, I was correct.

So I'm here. Hardly a juggernauht in gaming circles am I, but rather a discerning eye that appreciates his games with some thought and intelligence on the side. TGQ, from what I can tell, has that in abundance.
Teflon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm Tony and I've been staring at this message box for 45 minutes and can't think of anything witty to say that would clear the awesome bar. So here is a bulleted list to pad out my first post a bit:

- 20 year old!!
- Great sexy fights and hordes of frightful zombies!
- Dutch student!
- Realistic ball physics which enhance gameplay strategy.
- Writes dumb shit instead of a proper signature.
- Immediate fun.
- 7 different camera angles.

Teflon
FORMAT: PS2s20 - CDR
GENRE: Arcade
DATE: Available
friedchicken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I've been away from here for a while! Mysteriously today I find that my employer's proxy server suddenly lets me get to TGQ again. Hurray!

Alright then. I'm Chris, and my cat's name is Fried Chicken. I'm 33, married (sorry ladies!), and along with a 25+ year obsession with video games, I am a distance runner and a painter.

Like Persona-sama and Lestrade, I like to draw and write me some comics, and I've long had a dream of getting published some day. Now that my wife has finished her schooling, I find that my dream of churning out a monthly title is nearly within reach. So we'll see.

Games-wise I love my Saturn, Dreamcast, MAME, and everything else (in that order), with a preference to shooters and Castlevania.
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is sometimes dessgeega. i make movies of videogames in an attempt to own my gaming experience.
dark steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Eric and I find myself with an embarrassment of free time.
Szczepaniak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DS, aren't you also on NTSC, except with a big moustachiode avatar?
dark steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dark steve? I'm not, no.. unless you were talking to dessgeega.

Why, is somebody there pretending to be me and causing trouble?
Szczepaniak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your not? Theres a dude on NTSC called Dark Steve, and I just assumed it was you. I guess you share the username.
dark steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For serious? NTSC-UK? I should fucking kick his ass. He's not spamming up my username with his inane shit, is he?

S'totally me on IC and LPN though.
Szczepaniak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, NTSC-uk, with a HUGE moustache wearing cowboy in his avatar, like from a Leone film. Or a village people song.

But I noticed, his name is like, darksteve, with no space.

So there goes that stuff.

Im wondering, should I join LPN?

Otherwise, if you see Szczepaniak, its probably me.... probably. Maybe.
Blazehedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. My name is Ryan Bloom. Everybody online calls me Blaze, and that's more or less what I'm used to, so calling me "Ryan" would be awkward unless you know me beyond the computer. If you're some kind of weirdo who wants to know the intimate details of my life, click here.

People tell me they like to read what I write. I try to stay as humble as possible about everything I do, which means I've developed the terrible and often cliche habit of perpetually loathing everything I do. I'm too nice for my own good. I don't consider myself very smart. Often times, I write game reviews simply because that's how my brain works: My inner monologue is noisy as hell and likes to paraphrase things in the form of stories. Eventually I think, "Hey, that's pretty good. I should write that down."

I am cursed with the gift of creativity and often start more projects than I finish, simply because I derive the most joy out of simply taking a concept of mine and building it - but never applying what I've built to any sort of practical application. In my dream to become a game designer, often times I will build a single solitary test level for a game to run around in, but never any levels. Although there are some rare instances where that is not true.

I also like to mess around with music, but generally, I can't compose any of my own stuff.

I also have a tendency to lurk a lot but say very little.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazehedgehog wrote:
I also have a tendency to lurk a lot but say very little.

And when you do it is usually good.
AlleyStrayCat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Hi! Very Happy

My name is J.A. Landgrave and I go by Alex or Al with my family and close friends. I'm your basic run of the mill hardcore gamer. Although others might consider me as a casual gamer by today's standards. ;_;
dark steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 'k' in your signature is driving me nuts.
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dark steve wrote:

Fixed it.

-Wes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
dark steve wrote:

Fixed it.

-Wes

Yay! Thanks! Very Happy
kingmobster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! My name is Erik and I have just read the second issue of Gamer´s Quarter. I liked it. A lot.! I am downloading the first issue right now and hope I´ll enjoy that one as much as I did issue 2. I sometimes surface on the shmups and ntsc-uk forums when I have something (hopefully) interesting to say.
RaBeeWilliams
Beatnik
Beatnik

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Erik. And thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm know for where I'm know.

LPN and DPS's absolute absurity has driven me half away. This place I stayed away from because it's too close to the IC forums..well.

I think you can see why I'm here now.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rud13 wrote:
This place I stayed away from because it's too close to the IC forums..well.

I am located half a country away from IC. Hmm, I never considered that close.
ee_emm_ecks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Most of the people that will recognize me know me from IRC. I'm not really much of a presence anywhere else. I might change that, I might not. I'm just another peice of flotsam from Insert Credit.

Oh, and shapermc holds an eternal grudge against me for selling him a Saturn with no battery cover.

I sort of perused the first issue of GQ while bored at work. Seemed nice enough, but I can't seem to remember much about it, either.
SuperWes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ee_emm_ecks wrote:
I sort of perused the first issue of GQ while bored at work. Seemed nice enough, but I can't seem to remember much about it, either.

Check out the second issue! It's grander! And let me know when you're having a game day so we can kick it.

-Wes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, shit. I forgot about that.
player 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm posting here as well. I'm known as fivehit at LPN, romancingthebomb at DPS, hissatsu urukagyou at Insomnia, and more widely known as anothergod at the former IC. I'm sure you're all happy to hear that. Smarmy, snide comments are welcome (or not, depending on how well your sarcasm awareness couples with your asshole level). Um... Yeah. This'll probably be the fourth forum I come to visit with any sort of consistency. I'm pretty sure it'll be interesting here, so... that's that.

"It is a peaceful way of understanding life, to play"
_Marcel Duchamp
Persona-sama
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddammit Player 2, you made me lose!

You need some crazy obnoxious avatar image now!

player 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does tentacle rape annoy you?

_Marcel Duchamp
Persona-sama
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping for something more in eye-raping bright yellow.

But that'll do.

DonMarco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rud13 wrote:
LPN and DPS's absolute absurity has driven me half away. This place I stayed away from because it's too close to the IC forums..well.

What the hell were you expecting from us?
player 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persona-sama wrote:
I was hoping for something more in eye-raping bright yellow.

But that'll do.

shaper said no-no to falcoon titties.... lungkut ako.

_Marcel Duchamp
shnozlak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Im a HondaXR250L riding princess of dark and sceince from a land of light and magic. I enjoy oral sex, cocaine and long walks on the beach.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lackey is my real name, or half of it.

I like videogames, but I don't play them as often as I think, or prefer. I like to talk about videogames. I like to make them too.

I'm old enough to drink in my country.
Szczepaniak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rud13 wrote:

It's Rudle! How I fondly remember our PM conversations from IC. Very Happy

So then, tell me moe of this absurdity. I am intrigued.

Otherwise for our growing army of converts, welcome all to TGQ!

You can check out, but you can't leave, or some such.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: