The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

halloween/samhain/day of the dead/late october ish games
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: halloween/samhain/day of the dead/late october ish games Reply with quote

as far as holiday-related videogame ambiences go, halloween is probably the one i like best. it's got autumn, night, and ghosts and ghoulies scampering about, sowing mischief and trickery! games that feel like halloween are games that i like.

however! a couple of ghosts and skulls do not alone constitute a halloweenish game experience! for example, though i find the makaimura theme very halloweeny indeed, you spend as much time in those games fighting giant insects in lava caverns as you do tromping through spooky woods slaying hooded skeletons.

to be truly halloweeny, a game needs SPOOK, CAMP, and maybe PUMPKINS. some games just have parts that are halloweeny - paper mario's haunted mansion, earthbound's threed. but some games exude lots of halloweeniness! let's attempt to catalog some of these!

haunted house on the atari vcs. probably the most compelling use of the vcs's graphics, in this game the player is a pair of eyes on a pitch-black screen, able to see only what falls into the tiny circle of light the player's match provides. (unless you play on level 2 or 3 - don't play on level 2 or 3!)

the game takes place in a four-story mansion patrolled by a spider, bat, and SPOOKY GHOST. the great part of the game is how it FRIGGIN FLIPS OUT whenever a monster finds you. your match goes out and you have to scramble around in the dark trying to flee through the rooms, trying to remember which doors are locked and which aren't. there's an item you can carry that'll make you invisible to monsters, but - haha! - you can only hold one item at a time, and some doors require you to be holding the master key. and the item you're trying to find, the creepy family heirloom vase, is in three seperate parts that must be gathered and brought to the front door! RATING: TOTALLY SPOOKY.

splatterhouse: wanpaku graffiti. this famicom splatterhouse game stars a chibi devil mask, and has plenty of halloween paraphenalia - you collect candy for health and fight horrible pumpkin-headed demon children. but that's not all! this game pays homage to a huge variety of horror flicks - there are scenes based on aliens, the fly, and friday the 13th! there's also some parody of splatterhouse itself - the sinister poltergiest room has been replaced with a POULTRYGEIST ROOM.

but the best part, of course, is right in the first stage. in the middle of a creepy cemetary, you fight a legion of zombies who dance to thriller. a++ would play again (on halloween). RATING: BE GARBAGE OF CESSPOOL HAHAHA.

atic atac. an old spectrum game that's similiar to haunted house in premise, but takes place in a huge mansion of many, many screens. you can shoot in this one, but the emphasis is more on finding the right items to use, dizzy-style, in the right places. for example, the cross will keep the vampire from coming near you, and keys will unlock doors of their color.

this game was fabulously remade for the pc recently! aside from being very pretty and having a very spooky score, there are lots of nice touches. when you enter the vampire's room, for example, the game goes black and white, old-film-scratchy, nosferatu style! RATING: I KEEP RUNNING OUT OF FRIGGIN FOOD.

dr. chaos. this nes game alternates between side-scrolling platforming (in a scary house hub-world or short sub-stages) and first-person click-searching. the great part is that while you're carefully investigating every object in the rooms of the house, monsters will jump out of closets and behind doors and drag you back to the hub map to fight to the death!

one time i was investigating a sofa when a window swung open and in jumped a tiny, hideous man while the screen flashed and went crazy! i was much like EEK! RATING: NO REALLY, WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THOSE PASSWORDS?

other games of note include the interactive fiction scary house amulet!, which has the best use of boldface in any game ever, and hugo's house of horrors 3D i guess?

what spooky games grab your ghoulies?
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: halloween/samhain/day of the dead/late october ish games Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
what spooky games grab your ghoulies?

!

But seriously, every game that has creeped me out involves the letters S and H. Resident Evil made me jump once.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silent hill (the first)
fear

and haunted house vcs for the win. i was such a wuss as a little kid i would give up. my mom was very good at it, though.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, shit, Half-Life 2 gave me a good startle a couple times.

ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: halloween/samhain/day of the dead/late october ish games Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
dr. chaos. RATING: NO REALLY, WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THOSE PASSWORDS?

Seriously oh God I am going to buy a physical cartridge and tear it the fuck apart and poke at it with an oscilloscope until I know what its deal is and then set fire to it because heebiejeebies motherfucker.

Halloween Harry?

Spispopd has pumpkins.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
OtakupunkX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Oh, shit, Half-Life 2 gave me a good startle a couple times.

The barnacles are what got me for some reason.

I've been playing Ghouls and Ghosts. I'll probably bust out Haunted House via Flashback 2 later on, and maybe some RE1 on Saturn or Darkstalkers via MAME later.

I have to work tomorrow night. I'm going to miss seeing a friend of mine bust out his Street Sharks costume from 2nd Grade. If I can find it, I'm going to wear the mask from my Sonic the Hedgehog costume I had when I was 6 to work.
FortNinety
Pheonix Wright
Pheonix Wright

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No mention of Luigi's Mansion?
OtakupunkX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can honestly say that I've never played Luigi's Mansion.

I might play the zombie level of Moonwalker later. J.Goodwin's not here anymore though so I can't have meaningful discussion on that game anymore.

What happened to that guy?
GSL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: halloween/samhain/day of the dead/late october ish games Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
Halloween Harry?

Since you brought up classic Apogee style, one of my all-time favorites is Monster Bash.
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, shit yes! Monster Bash is a way better example. Strike Halloween Harry from the record.

Now I've got that awesome music in my head. Second-best score ever written for the Adlib? Perhaps!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
friedchicken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatal Frame 2 scared the piss out of me. So much so that I could hardly play it.

Too bad I have to set up my xbox to play it.

EDIT: Oh, and I've always had my eyes on Mahou no Pumpkin, but it's too expensive (and the domestic release is too hard to find) for me to justify getting it. There's also a Gamecube version. It looks pretty cute.
chompers po pable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll play some necronomicon later. mebbe.

NiGHTS? it's got that Carnival of the Grotesque feel to it.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OtakupunkX wrote:
I've been playing Ghouls and Ghosts.

I did that recently with my wife.

helicopterp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FortNinety wrote:
No mention of Luigi's Mansion?

Luigi's Mansion has all of Dessgeega's qualities except pumpkins (if I remember right). It's especially heavy on the camp: it features a ghost called Mr. Boojangles.

And Otakupunkx: You ought to play it. The vacuum/flashlight dynamic works really well. The thing I like most about the game is that it knows exactly what it is, implements itself completely, and doesn't try to shoot for anything more than that. That may have been unintelligible, but I hope not. Plus, it will cost you maybe 5 dollars at this point.

I really want to nominate the Ghost Valley courses from all the Mario Kart games. And hell, that Luigi's Mansion course with the moving trees in Mario Kart DS for good measure.
wourme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about some little independent games?
These are all made with Game Maker, and some are more polished than others.

Outbreak

Haunting Hospital

La La Land 4

Mr. Pratt's Haunted Mansion 2

Friday the 13th 3
xvs07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing could ever replace Ghost House for the Master System, though Belmont's Revenge for the Gameboy is close runner-up.
Lackey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haunting hospital wrote:
Survive with fear and pain inside this hospital of hell!.

Sounds interesting!.
Swimmy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday!

"Ayn Rand fans are the old school version of Xenogears fanboys."
-seryogin
dessgeega

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, luigi's mansion is a good one!

halloween harry, as i recall, has nothing to do with halloween.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember Captain Blood for C64 and especially Forbidden Forest.

Being chased by those skeletons was really creepy, and getting speared by one at just the right angle was very graphic.

There are some spooky, possibly halloweeny Fallout Tactics maps.
(Evil Dead, Dia de los Muertos, Army of Darkness.)

More C64 nostalgia: Evil Dead and Maniac Mansion.
dizzyjosh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

halloween for me was always a split between campy vampires and elvira and dressing up like a robot, and the thought that the dead were very pissed off about us ignoring all the important rituals meant to propitiate them, and that any attempt at humor or irony would you metaphysically vulnerable.

i was always strongly attracted to friday the 13th for the NES. it was brutal, man- rolling around on the sidescroller looking for the randomly dropped decent weapons, then all of a sudden, the screen stops scrolling. enemies would flee, and jason would roll up.

then there the kids. my god, the children. i thought jason's whole deal was that he didn't kill the camper children, because ***MPAA** although there were canonical explanations that made sense to me as a kid. but yeah, every now and then jason would stop picking on the teenage counselors deposited in the field or in the houses, and would walk out to the lake and just begin killing kids. and he didn't use weapons at the beginning of the game, just his fists.

i used to have nightmares about jason all the time, and he wouldn't stop just because i was kid. and, true to video game life (and the movies, as well), one death was never enough, i'd just respawn as some other character in the dream until everyone was dead.

in short,
ohmansomean
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds quite scary, actually.

I remember Atic Atac. It wouldn't fucking work. You know those game took like 20 minutes to load, right? And you'd get to the end of those 20 minutes to find the TV screen just blinking black and white. The net result of this was that Atic Atac got built up in my imagination to be the best game on the Spectrum. I'm not playing it now because it would ruin my memories.

Luigi's Mansion is one of the few Gamecube games I'm keeping when I sell all my Gamecube stuff to get a wii. It's so perfectly formed.
a_plus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's also sweet home, the famicom proto-resident evil game. there's a translation of it out there somewhere. i haven't played it a ton, but by the sound of things, is gets pretty grisly.

(fun fact: i originally typed that as "sweet homo")
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
oh, luigi's mansion is a good one

Yeah, more love for that game... under-rated, a lovely short story of a game, detail-laden, just not the Mario people were hoping for.

The way he kind of sings to himself as he walks around...and it gets weaker and shakier the fewer hearts he has... it's a lovely touch.

2600 haunted House...man I loved those googley eyes.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet homos go bump in the night!

(see, i worked that joke into this thread.)

sweet home is actually pretty swell for a survival horror / puzzle adventure / jrpg game! i havn't played that much of it because, you know, random battles. but it's very well put together!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xvs07 wrote:
Nothing could ever replace Ghost House for the Master System, though Belmont's Revenge for the Gameboy is close runner-up.

I miss Ghost House. That was such a cool game.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey how is this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Barker%27s_Undying

any ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played the demo.

it was a first-person shooter?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had totally forgot about that game.

It was cool, for the time. Haven't played it in awhile though. They were selling it in a 2-pack with American McGee's Alice if I remember correctly.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombies ate my neighbors, by the way.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE TOO. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T PLAY IT THIS HALLOWEEN EITHER. I HAVE TO GO CRY NOW.

Whereas most children played catch and such with their fathers for "bonding time" as children, my dad and I played ZAMN co-op. We never did finish the thing though.
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone mentioned a game called Hellnight at another forum, it sounds pretty interesting. Anyone play it? Should I get it?

Quote:
There's this japanese horror game I got as an import from ye ruskies, was in english though... hellzone, hellsomething... But anyway, it was bloody scary. You basically got lost underground Tokyo when *something* collides with your metro train.

And the worst thing is, you're average joe with nothing to put up against something that chews through special ops like nothing. You've got to run, but you can only run hundred meters before you get tired. And you know, the beast runs like hell...

Damn, and I managed to finish that game. Most, fucked up, psychadelic and outright creepiest experience I've ever had.

The game's Hellnight, I think there was a sequel to it.

The gist of the game was just that. You were hunted by this... thing, and you tried to find your way back to the surface. You had sidekicks though, which served as secondary life, since it always catches them first. But the sidekicks each have unique abilities, some can shoot the monster, some have compasses, and so on... but the monster catches, and they're gone.

And you? Well, if you get caught... hrr. brr. It was sort of a adventure game, I suppose, but the text on the cover sums it up well: "To run, and keep running". And different endings depending on the sidekick you've got keep the replay value... since the game is so screwed up you've got to play it through with all to know what's going on really.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets not forget Gathering Of Developers' Blair Witch Project The Game.

One of the cleverest things about the film was that you never saw the witch, but how can you make a game where you don't see the opponents? So they let you see the witch. It looks like a kind of Giger-alien thing.

But what are you going to do in the game? Go around the woods pitching tents and filming stuff? BORING! So you get a gun with a laser sight on it.

What happens when you shoot the Blair Witch, though? Is that it, Game Over? No, that would be terrible! So there are thousands of Blair Witches.

I haven't seen the movie but if it's about a guy in a trenchcoat who goes around the woods with a gun shooting blair witches that jump out at him, then this is a pretty faithful recreation.
OtakupunkX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I should probably make this a different thread, but CHRISTMAS GAMES.

Are there any blatantly Christmas-themed games besides Christmas NiGHTS, the 8-bit Home Alone games, Elf Bowling 1 & 2 on GBA and DS or Santa Claus Saves the Earth on GBA and PS1? Because I can't think of any (Sims items packs don't count).
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas Jetpack!
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OtakupunkX wrote:
So, I should probably make this a different thread, but CHRISTMAS GAMES.

Are there any blatantly Christmas-themed games besides Christmas NiGHTS, the 8-bit Home Alone games, Elf Bowling 1 & 2 on GBA and DS or Santa Claus Saves the Earth on GBA and PS1? Because I can't think of any (Sims items packs don't count).

Christmas Lemmings!

Daze Before Christmas
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a cute Atari 2600 rebranding of the homebrew Qb
Lackey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
Christmas Jetpack!

Oh, flood of memories. Jetpack was my first experience with level design. I made maps for Christmas Jetpack but I guess I didn't really understand the concept of the game because they were all attempts at actual places like houses and restaurants. Good times.

What was that Lemmings ripoff, Creepers or something similar? I distinctly remember having a Christmas shareware disk of it.
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Jetpack levels were always really torturous puzzlers that would just as soon kill you as look at you.
Lackey wrote:
What was that Lemmings ripoff, Creepers or something similar? I distinctly remember having a Christmas shareware disk of it.

Mobygames says yes on both counts! Strangely, Mobygames also says that Creepers was published by Psygnosis. You would figure, having published Lemmings, they wouldn't necessarily feel the need to also publish a tremendously ugly ripoff!

Speaking of Lemmings ripoffs, am I the only one who adored Lamers? I mean, it's a one-note joke game (blow up the Lemmings-like people instead of saving them!), but I loved watching them autonomously build little bridges. The fact that they were almost, but not quite, as dumb as lemmings, I just found really endearing.

Rise of the Triad?
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Christmas-themed mod for Defcon looks utterly fucking brilliant.
Mister Toups
Hates your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much all of Okage: Shadow King had this weird halloweeny vibe to it that I'm fairly sure was unintentional.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister Toups wrote:
Pretty much all of Okage: Shadow King had this weird halloweeny vibe to it that I'm fairly sure was unintentional.

I don't know. It seemed like Okage ripped a lot of its art direction off from Nightmare Before Christmas' Halloween Town.

Mister Toups

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Mister Toups wrote:

I don't know. It seemed like Okage ripped a lot of its art direction off from Nightmare Before Christmas' Halloween Town.

Eh, I just got a more general "hey we like tim burton a lot" feeling from it more than a specific nightmare before christmas vibe.
Tim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
This Christmas-themed mod for Defcon looks utterly fucking brilliant.

Defcon is actually one of the scariest games I've ever seen, even if all you're looking at is a world map.
Dracko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle wrote:
Someone mentioned a game called Hellnight at another forum, it sounds pretty interesting. Anyone play it? Should I get it?

Quote:
There's this japanese horror game I got as an import from ye ruskies, was in english though... hellzone, hellsomething... But anyway, it was bloody scary. You basically got lost underground Tokyo when *something* collides with your metro train.

And the worst thing is, you're average joe with nothing to put up against something that chews through special ops like nothing. You've got to run, but you can only run hundred meters before you get tired. And you know, the beast runs like hell...

Damn, and I managed to finish that game. Most, fucked up, psychadelic and outright creepiest experience I've ever had.

The game's Hellnight, I think there was a sequel to it.

The gist of the game was just that. You were hunted by this... thing, and you tried to find your way back to the surface. You had sidekicks though, which served as secondary life, since it always catches them first. But the sidekicks each have unique abilities, some can shoot the monster, some have compasses, and so on... but the monster catches, and they're gone.

And you? Well, if you get caught... hrr. brr. It was sort of a adventure game, I suppose, but the text on the cover sums it up well: "To run, and keep running". And different endings depending on the sidekick you've got keep the replay value... since the game is so screwed up you've got to play it through with all to know what's going on really.

I found some more info here. Sounds interesting, as does Deep Fear, if anyone has more info on that one?

I still haven't finished Martian: Gothic, but there isn't much incentive to. The controls are utterly horrid and some of the design choices, though interesting on paper, don't really work to assist the player in-game. A shame because I'd love to explore its plot in full.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on this dark autumn night, walk once more among the living o thread. wise from your gwabe!

nosferatu for the snes is prince of persia in castlevania with fisticuffs. and it's gorgeous. derek yu (whose work appears in issue 9 btw) wrote a guide to it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a fun moment exactly half through the first level of Monster Party.

DON'T PICK ON ME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
nosferatu for the snes is prince of persia in castlevania with fisticuffs. and it's gorgeous. derek yu (whose work appears in issue 9 btw) wrote a guide to it.

You can see a full speedrun (with the cutscenes) here.
Dracko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Punching werewolves in the fucking face!
Winged Assassins (1984)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Lets not forget Gathering Of Developers' Blair Witch Project The Game.

One of the cleverest things about the film was that you never saw the witch, but how can you make a game where you don't see the opponents? So they let you see the witch. It looks like a kind of Giger-alien thing.

But what are you going to do in the game? Go around the woods pitching tents and filming stuff? BORING! So you get a gun with a laser sight on it.

What happens when you shoot the Blair Witch, though? Is that it, Game Over? No, that would be terrible! So there are thousands of Blair Witches.

I haven't seen the movie but if it's about a guy in a trenchcoat who goes around the woods with a gun shooting blair witches that jump out at him, then this is a pretty faithful recreation.

Related: Nocturne. Both games used the same engine (as well as the other two Blair Witch games). Nocturne was a pretty sweet Resident Evil-styled adventure game only it had FPS controls which isn't that good of a design decision when you have static cameras all over the joint. Basically you controlled a supernatural detective (guy in a trenchcoat) and went around detecting stuff and shooting said stuff with lots of guns. It had some really nice visuals if you could pick them out form the darker than DooM 3 lighting style but it had zombie gangsters, werewolves and akimbo pistols that both have laser sights which is a bit silly so that kind of balances things out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: