The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seperate the wheat from the chaff (culling the weak thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toto wrote:
If I find it for cheap, I will get it, just for you Shaper.
Guys I'm going to buy Pro Evoluton Soccer DS and post extensive commentary. If it's good, please buy it and play me online. Please. Especially you Scratchmonkey, you're half the reason I started playing Pro Evo in the first place, with that FKW '06 thread.

Please do!

Winning Eleven was released on PS2 and 360 today in the US, I've done a bit of playing with the PS2 version and it's pretty good so far, I do seem to notice that there are more differences between player speeds, which was a major gripe in WE9 and I'm anxious to try out other new stuff like protecting the ball. I predict this will be the WE where I finally master the in-game use of 1-2s and shot feints.
Toto
4th Man
4th Man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchmonkey I've been playing Pro Evolution Socce 6 since last November. I am here for you buddy.
I scored a bicycle kick with David Villa the other day.
Also Scratchmonkey hook a brother up with some Option File help, I need the transfer window details. I need them bad.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
Shapermc wrote:
Button masher my ass.

I meant it in the nicest way. It's a really good game, but if you deny that it's a workout for the thumbs you're just being silly.

And it's also very sloppy.

It gives your thumbs a work out, but the term "button masher" means that you just hit any button and you win. Mashing as opposed to calculated presses.

Sloppy? How. You also never answered my other question.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: