The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fallout fans are LEGENDARY and should probably be NSFW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm nearing the end and oh man decisions decisions decisions.

Quote:

I bring this up here because it shows that I'm not against the idea of decision and consequence, just that it matters most when you're absorbed in the role playing aspect of creating a persona for yourself within the game, and less when you're forced to consider which storyline outcome you'll get to see, and which quest chains you'll cut off, which is where I am with many of the decisions in New Vegas

see, i don't really see a difference between those two. what is your persona in a game (crpg or otherwise, really) but the sum of your choices/experiences and a cool haircut?
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a terrible endgame, but i'd already assassinated caesar ahead of time. (that was fun, btw)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: