The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's this? A Doctor Who thread?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baron patsy

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That trailer actually gave me some slight chills! Not saying much though, considering the Dark Knight trailer still gives me the chills after I've seen it probably a dozen times.

Looks like Moffat's story might end up having something to do with the big finale extravaganza, at least tangentially. It's interesting, what they focused on in the trailer. No (from what I saw) Martha, nor Captain Jack. Nice Davros tease, as well. Planets disappearing!

I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment, but I think they might pull this off half-decently.

Edit: I had a dream last night that a trailer featuring Davros was released, and his tunic was all white with great big shoulder pads and he was a smooth, suave-sounding English gentlemen.
aderack

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So current word is that Paul Cornell (pal of Moffat), Neil Gaiman (pal of Cornell; recently had lunch with Moffat; is going out of his way to avoid confirming or denying the suggestion), and Rob Shearman ("Dalek", Scherzo) are all in the tentative jar for series five.

To which I declare a tentative holy shit.

It would be interesting if Moffat were to keep the writing team small, sort of the way it was in 2005. Add one more writer, and if he were to write around six episodes, and each of the others were to do two... well. That could be a well-reined series.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aderack wrote:
So current word is that Paul Cornell (pal of Moffat), Neil Gaiman (pal of Cornell; recently had lunch with Moffat; is going out of his way to avoid confirming or denying the suggestion), and Rob Shearman ("Dalek", Scherzo) are all in the tentative jar for series five.

To which I declare a tentative holy shit.

It would be interesting if Moffat were to keep the writing team small, sort of the way it was in 2005. Add one more writer, and if he were to write around six episodes, and each of the others were to do two... well. That could be a well-reined series.

I second that tentative holy shit.

Gaiman?
aderack

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil Gaiman wrote:
I see from the internets that Rich Johnston's carefully worded "Well, Neil and Steven Moffat had dinner, and Neil hasn't said no, but there's many slip between cup and lip..." thingummy on his rumour site became "It's an open secret that..." when it was reported on Aint It Cool News and that's now transmuted into "OMG NEIL IS WRITING DOCTOR WHO BEST NEWS EVER" on the next round of news sites, and most of my mail today (except for the one from the young man who wants to know how to get out of doing military service, which just left me flashing on the last part of Blackadder Goes Forth) is asking why I haven't told everyone all about it...

Look, if it ever gets to the point where I know that I'm actually, definitely, for certain, writing an episode of Doctor Who, I'll post it here. In big red letters. Or green. You'll know when it happens, trust me. I may even get Maddy to write the entry for me, and include photographs of cats doing amusing things in it. It'll be a proper blog post. Promise.

In other words, they're still working out the details.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silence in the Library was predictably good.

I thought the actual monsters were a bit meh - he's obviously going for something similar to the gargoyles in Blink, but it's a bit too tenuous here - but CAPTAIN DOOMFACE was pretty excellent, all things considered.
aderack

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, this is supposedly the story he's been wanting to write since 2005. He was just too busy the last two years, and was given a different assignment for series one. So the angels in Blink would be more a riff off of this; they just showed up first.

Though actually, Moffat seems to always hit the same few themes with his monsters, and overall stories.

Good episode. Good script. Not exactly produced as well as it could be. I think they let Moffat down here more than on any of his three earlier stories.

I scrawled a bunch of stuff here, for what it's worth.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is enlightening and bizarre: http://beasthouse-lm2.blogspot.com/2008/05/week-eight-my-life-with-new-god-king.html
As fucked-up as Lawrence Miles is and as weird as some of his ideas are, I am finding myself liking him. If nothing else, he's earnest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That episode was really good, but it could have been better. Basically I agree with what Eric wrote on his LJ -- the story carries it; the telling of that story... stumbles quite a bit. Especially all the LOUD MUSIC, which I remember as being non-stop even though it probably wasn't. For an episode about spooky shadows, set in a library for god's sake, and with the word 'silence' in the title... it could have done with more, you know, silence.

Also I didn't care that that girl died, although all the characters did which I guess is the show's way of telling me that I should too. Clearly pathos was supposed to be happening, but really, I'm just wondering who that pretty actress is and trying to imagine a plausible fantasy situation in which she and I might meet.

Oh, and Eric: Yes, what is up with all the repeating alert messages in Doctor Who? The reason it bugs me (apart from just sounding annoying) is that the same computer/robot/whatever will say some messages just once, and repeat others over and over, for no apparent reason. Well -- no apparent reason in the story. Obviously it's done for dramatic purposes -- and, as I say, only for dramatic purposes, so it pulls you out of the story.

Anyway -- regardless of complaints, a very good story so far. I'm eager to see how everything ties together.

Oh, and to Eric again: In answer to your earlier question, although I can't remember exactly what it was: Press Gang is a wonderful, amazing show and one of the highlights of my childhood. It was a proper show for adults, except it was for you, and that was just awesome. I snapped up the DVDs when they began releasing them in Australia.

Your thoughts about Moffat's Doctor Who stuff make me think you might especially enjoy the series 4 episode 'UnXpected', which is, in a way, a Doctor Who tribute anyway, so IT ALL TIES TOGETHER. O_O
Patrick Alexander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suddenly feel the need to add: The scene where the psychologist talks privately with the girl: YES.

(Although it would probably have been more powerful if the rest of the episode hadn't been as clumsy as it was.)
aderack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a cultured octopus.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically he is distinguished.
aderack

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I only just noticed, at the end of Who 1. The woman who Jack screams at, the stage director of The Weakest Link -- "You killed her! You stupid freaking bitch, you killed her!" And she's cowering away from him... She's the only person who steps forward, later on, when Jack trolls for help against the Daleks.

Meanwhile, Roderick is in both scenes, smarming it up in the same way. "I won! I don't believe it, I won! You lost! I'm rich!" And then later, "There aren't any Daleks! Don't listen to them!" The second time, the woman gives him a look, as she steps past to stand by Jack.

All the times I've seen this, I didn't catch that before. It's just... there, no flag on it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.purpleville.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rtwebsite/TrialOfATimeLord.htm

Trial box.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time Crash set. Inaccurate Fifth Doctor model! The real one doesn't have that much articulation!

Also:

Last edited by aderack on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
aderack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cameronkmcewan/2565406955/sizes/o/

Speaking of new models. Spoiler that shouldn't really spoil anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of spoiler-that's-not-really-a-spoiler, I just saw Genesis of the Daleks for the first time today--my first non-revival Doctor Who story! I really liked it. I can't wait for Davros to come back in the new series. Are there any other stories to look out for? I put "Robot" at the top of Netflix, even though I hear it's not the best...

I also spent the last few days catching up on the new series; I missed six episodes. I'm enjoying it. I kind of like Donna, and everything else.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, an action figure of Catherine Tate, at long last! They should make Little Miss Jocelyn next. And then Lenny Henry.

So you were saying the series would really get into gear after Eurovision. Did it?
aderack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relatively speaking?

These were the weakest Moffat episodes yet; they're also probably the strongest this year. And this weekend's looks amazing and weird. Pretty much all done on a single, small set with a small group of people. Just reacting to things.

I have oddly little to say about Moffat's episodes, except that they seem mostly to serve as a statement of intent for his pending version of the show.

You're in Martian Kanjiland right?

It did cause me to barf up all of this, for some reason.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, a few things. To, I'm sure, the horror of ming-mongs everywhere, RTD has just been given an OBE.

Also:

http://image24.webshots.com/665/7/30/65/2656730650102948996JOcvMy_fs.jpg
http://image66.webshots.com/666/5/86/74/2128586740102948996zIEzhY_fs.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your links appear to be broken, I assume they're linking to these:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2656730650102948996JOcvMy
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2128586740102948996zIEzhY

So, Davros and...red Dalek? Possibly the Harriet Joneslek, if the rumors turn out to be true?

Edit: Nevermind, the links work. You just have to copy and paste them.
aderack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I really don't want to believe the Harriet Jones thing. It's just... bizarre, and not in keeping with her character.

I do like the Dalek design, though! All pimped up. Also, Davros' face -- his "Dalek eye" seems much more a part of his actual face, whereas his eye sockets are more obviously blank than before. I think this is more what they were aiming for, originally.

And continuity -- he got his one good hand shot off in Revelation.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aderack wrote:
Yeah, I really don't want to believe the Harriet Jones thing. It's just... bizarre, and not in keeping with her character.

I do like the Dalek design, though! All pimped up. Also, Davros' face -- his "Dalek eye" seems much more a part of his actual face, whereas his eye sockets are more obviously blank than before. I think this is more what they were aiming for, originally.

And continuity -- he got his one good hand shot off in Revelation.

Yeah, the Harriet Jones thing is, uh, weird. There are a lot of extremely bizarre rumors flying around, including that the Doctor will split into two Doctors at the end of episode 12 (now called "The Stolen Earth"), one blue-suited and one brown-suited. That one is even stranger!
aderack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I like about that one is that people have taken to calling the Doctor regenerated from the spare hand "the Hand Doctor". There must be a technical term for that...

Incidentally, the place I first heard the title "The Stolen Earth" is from the same guy who, months back, said that Torchwood 3 was going to be limited to 5 hour-long episodes stripped over a week (which has just recently been confirmed) and that it would feature Martha and Mickey (which has just recently been hinted). He also a while back detailed Moffat's takeover from Davies and the newly-added fourth 2009 special, a while before either was announced in any way. He says the Harriet Jones business at least is nonsense, so make of that what you will.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aderack wrote:
The only thing I like about that one is that people have taken to calling the Doctor regenerated from the spare hand "the Hand Doctor". There must be a technical term for that...

Incidentally, the place I first heard the title "The Stolen Earth" is from the same guy who, months back, said that Torchwood 3 was going to be limited to 5 hour-long episodes stripped over a week (which has just recently been confirmed) and that it would feature Martha and Mickey (which has just recently been hinted). He also a while back detailed Moffat's takeover from Davies and the newly-added fourth 2009 special, a while before either was announced in any way. He says the Harriet Jones business at least is nonsense, so make of that what you will.

Interesting. That gives me a bit more confidence. I hadn't heard about the Torchwood thing, either!
aderack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. In a sense, Torchwood will be doing a short "special series" for next year, much as Who will be. Except they'll actually get right into shooting a full-length series four only a few months later. So there might potentially be two Torchwood series in 2009. Which would be curious. That, or they'll just run Torchwood 4 in early 2010, before Who 5. Which makes sense, too.

The deal with series 3, though, is one continuous five-hour serial, one episode a day, for a week. Davies will actually be writing more than one episode -- which will be the first time he's written for the show since episode 1.01.

I'm assuming some of the reason for the short Torchwood series is that, much like Who, pretty much the whole production team is gone. So while they're bringing the new guys up to speed, they're dialing down to something short and experimental, that Davies is more involved with. Also, I guess it serves as a further exclamation point to his involvement with the Whoniverse before he skips off to write more gay adult dramas.

Actually, since we're comparing like for like, looks like the Who special series is going to have a broadly similar format. Altogether there will be five specials between series four proper and series five: Christmas 2008, Easter 2009, and three for Christmas week 2009 (Christmas, boxing day, and New Year's).

Though it's not certain how long the specials will be, it's a fair bet they'll each be over an hour -- especially since normal episodes of series four are going to be reaching an hour by week 13. "Turn Left" is already 50. For Christmas, presumably they'll all be linked, narratively.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait what is that Korean type learning program? Can you provide a link?

I am in a PC BANG right now, where you pay like 1000 won to use the internet for an hour. It's like the computer room at school, except all the chairs are big leather armchairs, the computers are like these Alienware things with huge widescreen monitors, and the whole place has the dim, green lighting and faded old wallpaper of a billards hall. I'm surrounded by high school kids playing World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Counterstrike, and some soccer thing. All I can hear is BANG BANG BANG WOOP WOOP WOOP BANG BANG BANG. It's pretty cool, actually!
aderack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what it is! It was a random image. I imagine you can Google it up.

I've slept in Japanese Internet cafes like that, on days when I didn't have anywhere else to sleep. They were much quieter and cozier than that sounds, though. I know they're a big social thing in Korea...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed that the show is even wrapping up its catch phrases and running gags. "Allons-y, Alonzo!" had its climax at Christmas. The business about the "little shops" is explained in Moffat's story. This week, the "no, don't do that" business, which was getting annoying, is given a painful tinge that suggests it won't be creeping up again soon. All that's left to complete or subvert are the "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" and "That's impossible!" ejaculations.

So. Yeah. This is Gridlock-mode Davies, except more so.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I think tonight's episode may have been my favourite of the series so far. It's not terribly clever or flashy, but it kinda touched my sci-fi spot ju-u-ust right. The little 'turning points' in the story all left my feeling slightly unsure about which way it was going to go next.

The thought also occurs that I didn't have to suffer C. Tate's presence.
aderack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all a bit Twilight Zoney, as the show is at its best! This is definitely one of my favorites. And the first real peak this year, as much as I liked Partners in Crime and Pompeii.

Seems Internet people are complaining that it's too talky, that nothing happens, that they can't understand why the passengers don't just write stuff down or use sign language.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a wonderful episode--definitely one of my favorites. The agitation the passengers had towards the Doctor was very well-handled.
aderack

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read that Davies wrote the whole thing in one day.

I knew it was a replacement episode (for one by "Rise of the Cyberman"'s Tom MacRae, of all people). I didn't realize on quite what short notice it was replaced, however!

And yes, I love how little control or influence the Doctor had on any of them. For as shrill as it could have been, it was really well-written and played. Even the most monstrous characters (like those parents) were believable, rather than just screaming plot-things.

And all the little details, like how the goth kid yelled "SIX-SIX-SIX!" in the background...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Promo shots:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo3btAp01I/AAAAAAAADqQ/QDiz7SDHKEc/stolen_earth_pic6.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo4jxdcEZI/AAAAAAAADrE/F7T4kjFkSw4/stolen_earth_pic12.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo4jaShceI/AAAAAAAADq8/kIcK4yXn6pQ/stolen_earth_pic11.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo3djj_HsI/AAAAAAAADqw/BM8ketM-Aio/stolen_earth_pic10.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo4kL3TbLI/AAAAAAAADrM/1_ewJp6uACs/stolen_earth_pic13.jpg

I like SJ's jacket, there.

Moody screens:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo2tsjRRYI/AAAAAAAADqE/QwUFHu4ND8k/stolen_earth_pic5.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo3de8847I/AAAAAAAADqo/7X9Al7ZeTCQ/stolen_earth_pic9.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo4k0s2htI/AAAAAAAADrc/IOoAaHQZr_k/stolen_earth_pic15.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo4keY9m-I/AAAAAAAADrU/A_lQrVR0gfU/stolen_earth_pic14.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo2rES5BvI/AAAAAAAADp0/N30kOAhwgx4/stolen_earth_pic3.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/CameronKMcEwan/SFo2q2oMoTI/AAAAAAAADps/wSTLKe8xPLc/stolen_earth_pic2.jpg

There's also this really interesting picture of Dalek Caan... probably best to wait on that, though. It's, uh... grisly. Though normally I don't care too much about spoilers, I really don't recommend seeking it out.

The red Dalek is the Supreme Dalek, incidentally. Which is interesting, as in the TV show the Dalek Supremes tended to be black, like Sec. I think they were red in the Peter Cushing films. Which... sort of makes sense, considering that the new series Daleks generally take more after the Cushing ones than the classic series ones.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks a bit like the Daleks just exhumed Margaret Thatcher.

aderack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In terms both of personality and chronology, that's about right.

Oh, okay. So the finale is basically The King of Fighters.

You've got the dimension-hopping Rose Team.
You've got Martha heading the UNIT Team.
Captain Jack is heading the Torchwood Team (yes, Gwen and Ianto are showing up too).
Sarah Jane is, apparently, accompanied by her kids from SJA.
And then you've got The Doctor and Donna as the heroes, with Wilf and Sylvia in tow.
And Harriet Jones as a midboss.
And a whole mess of big bad guys...

All we're missing are the Korea and Women's teams.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photoshop huh

baron patsy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was up with Billie Piper's teeth in this episode? She was lisping like crazy.
aderack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're about the same size as ever. She's a bit of a chipmunk. Maybe she had too much gin before her ADR sessions?

Speaking of female redheaded PMs. Doesn't she look downtrodden. I bet she wishes she still had Torchwood 1's sky laser thing!

In Confidential, Davies suggested that he might actually blow up the TARDIS.

I guess she's with the Shadow Proclamation?

"Stolen Earth" indeed.

Playing it coyer here than in Confidential...

I'm guessing he's the one doing the giggling.

Don't know what's going on here.

No Maria or Clyde, I see... though Jackie and Mickey aren't in the trailer either.

Daleks in Torchwood 3; check.

ULTIMATE CODE RED

Who's that UNIT commander dude? Have we seen him before? He looks familiar...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god, that episode was amazing. I don't know what to say other than that I loved every second and can't wait for next week.
baron patsy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aderack: If you're referring to the guy in your last screencap, he's some kind of American general. I've seen his actual name mentioned, but I don't remember what it was. For a little bit people were going crazy, assuming he was the new Brigadier or something.

I assume you all saw the Confidential episode. What the hell were they thinking with that reveal? It wasn't even presented dramatically, there was just this vastly out-of-place clip of Davros moving forward out of the shadows while RTD was talking about something mostly unrelated. No dramatic music, no build-up, just a little clip popping up out of nowhere. That was pretty brash of them.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are those Rhino dudes? They are cool!
baron patsy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Who are those Rhino dudes? They are cool!

Those are Judoon. They're kind of galactic police. Introduced in "Smith and Jones".

On the subject of Billie Piper's teeth, I've rewatched the episode and I think she's wearing a retainer. Also, interesting how Rose took up a slightly Doctorish role, zapping in and out of Donna's life at key points.
aderack

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they're sort of mercenaries. They were in the first episode last year, that introduced Martha. They zapped a hospital to the moon because they're a little dumb and bureaucratic.

I think they're pretty cool.

That episode also had an old woman who sucked people's blood with a bendy straw.

That Confidential clip -- no kidding. That was poorly thought-out. But they made up for it by using the same footage in a new trailer, complete with Bleach.

Oh, and apparently "Mr. Smith" turns up. SJ's weird computer thing...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after the zillionth mention of Billie Piper's teeth, I mentioned in a thread on Roobarb's that someone suggested she might have had a retainer in, and that this sounded plausible.

And in response I was riddled with question marks.

No one had a clue what a retainer was.

I linked the Wikipedia entry, and they were still baffled.

One person said "Don't we call those braces over here?"

There's a joke in here about British teeth. I'm not sure what.

Mind that the second sentence in the wikipedia entry makes the distinction between braces and retainers. It was just an alien concept.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aderack wrote:

There's a joke in here about British teeth. I'm not sure what.

All British people have bad teeth, something like that?
aderack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're good at this!
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'insanely talented' - Kate Beaton
aderack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are Korean teeth?
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're just regular ol' teeth! As far as I've noticed, they don't seem to be as prone to crowding as the teeth of the Japanese.
baron patsy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, looks like the white-haired woman is an albino servant. Or possibly the Shadow Architect. I'm assuming it's the former, though.

BBC Cast List wrote:
Shadow Architect ...... Kelly Hunter
Albino Servant ...... Amy Beth Hayes

The Shadow Architect has something to do with the Shadow Proclamation, probably!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: