The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So, GTAIV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faithless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to start calling this game, "guh-TA-iv."
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
did i point out already that GTAIV is a dumb acronym, because the roman numerals read as letters?

i gotta disagree. i think it looks classy.

plus when you're a known thing, you can do goofy shit and it's cool because people are like "oh, it's that thing, and it's known."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any speculation or fact on which version will be superior? I don't want to get the PS3 version and have it be all buggy and screwed up.
dmauro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaleNixon wrote:
Any speculation or fact on which version will be superior? I don't want to get the PS3 version and have it be all buggy and screwed up.

Then get the 360 version. (speculation: The 360 is easier to develop for)
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've read re: 360 vs. PS3: The game was primarily developed on 360 and I've heard that version has slightly more vibrant colors compared to the PS3 version. Haven't heard too much about the differences in performance or framerate or things like that, other than the official Rockstar party line that both will be identical and journalists saying they haven't really noticed much difference. There's been hints that the game was delayed to get the PS3 version up to snuff, as well, so if that's true then maybe you can expect some performance issues there. Then again maybe not since that extra eight months or whatever probably did the trick in ironing out any kinks.

My money is on the 360 version being superior, but only slightly. I really don't think the differences will be that pronounced. Well, maybe in multiplayer. I know Xbox Live is usually pretty solid and consistent but have no idea how games play on PS3 multiplayer. Plus, the 360 version will have extra content later on in the form of new weapons, cars, missions. At least, that's what I'm assuming it will be. PSN will get some kind of Home integrated content, I found out today, but what that means I'm not entirely sure.
DaleNixon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 360 is close to death so it would be sad to have this game kill it for good. I guess that just means I need to get myself a new one. I was kind of leaning towards the 360 version anyway.

What about the storage capacity of a DVD vs. a Blu-Ray? I wonder if Rockstar added anything extra to the PS3 version or if the 360 version will be multi-disc (disaster). They probably just went for the lowest common denominator and fit it all on a dual-layer DVD.
silentmatt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

10/10.....?!
Lasa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which would make it ever so slightly better than Jade Empire.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm fairly impressed at the ad displays they have up around the city. it continues the motif of a single figure doing something (mostly just standing there) but they look nice.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockstar have consistently proven that they're top-of-the-heap when it comes to videogame marketing.

Not that that's horribly difficult; still.
helicopterp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ads are in philly, too, and they look great. it's nice not to look at sperm donor ads constantly.
extrabastardformula

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with the screenshots all having the camera at an angle?

HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

extrabastardformula wrote:
What's with the screenshots all having the camera at an angle?

Except for a few experiments by Picasso and his ilk they really haven't invented the angleless viewpoint yet.
extrabastardformula

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I mean why do I get this battlefield earth vibe from tilted cameras all the fricking time in the promos?

HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it's nice not to look at sperm donor ads constantly.

do you mean fertility clinic ads or "will pay cash for your mighty seed" ads?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cash for seed. straight cash.*

*(if you're blond haired and blue eyed and went to grad school and make a lot of money, because that's how babies become good people: sperm pedigree)
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err, should we keep going in this thread for GTA4?

So my friend bought me GTA4 as a delayed birthday gift, except it was extra delayed because he had to work a little late so I only played a bit, like a mission and a half, and then going and walking up the rollercoaster.

First impressions:
* the polish on the UI bits is astounding. adding GPS pathing to the map is a bit much, but other things, like press up to zoom out on the map, radiio stations showing up on your HUD when you change 'em, and some other details just seem to reflect a lot of user feedback about previous complaints
* the voice acting might be good, but the accents are way too broad and clumsy, or just off.
* similar to what I went through with GTA:SA, when you start writing a character I might give a damn about, it takes me a while to come to terms with all the amoral fun I want to have with this game. Even stuff like driving sloppily! (I start to get worried that the game might start penalizing my guy with high insurance rates or something) As the main characters and supporting cast become more real, and decisions might have a moral weight, the contrast between them and the nameless strangers you can wreck havoc on with relatively little fear of retribution grows more stark.
* this game seems to be the enemy of the completist... previous GTAs it felt like you could exhaust all the media the game had to offer... towards the latter half the radio would be repeats a lot, and every special bulletin was pretty clearly delineated. (Though I heard you'd get better coverage of some of the climatic events on certain radio stations in GTA:SA) But this game... from the TV having all these stations I'd have to just watch (not sure if there's ever a plot element with this), to a cellphone I actually have to manipulate w/ a UI, to the way it seemed set up so that the details of a mission (loan sharks looking in) interrupted the explanation of why the bridges were closed (Terrorist lockdown, cute -- as good as weather warnings, better than GTA SA "you're a marked man" and/or "repair" work) on the radio.

I guess one trouble I have with games is I have this urge to do things optimally... maybe one of the appeals of games has been they're sealed off, understandable microcosms, and through a mix of my own smarts and consulting online materials I could see everything worth seeing. And sandbox games like earlier GTAs added to that, because then I can make "user generated content" or at least interactions. But now, they're throwing more content at me than I'm expected to see, it's like real life in that regard, and I have to adapt to it, and relax, and trust that this game is as polished in its difficulty curve as it is in everything else, and just try and play "good enough" rather than "as good as possible".
TheMostGorgeousSituation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first time i killed someone with a gun was actually kind of eerie. i'd been playing it straight the whole time up until then, not hijacking any cars or hurting anyone or anything like that. then i was in the strip club with roman and i found a shotgun in the employees' room, so i decided to test it out. i went down to the beach; there was a full moon out. i saw a lone man in the distance and ran over to him. he was fat and looked unhealthy, unwashed, possibly homeless. homeless? i guess i was imagining that part for myself; the game world was so real and lived in that you could imagine histories, identities for any of the passerbys. i recognized something sad, alien, alone in that man, something that reminded me of myself. suddenly i realized i was still playing a videogame, and i raised the shotgun and shot him in the fucking face.

the missions are still boring, though, and the unprecedented degree of texture in the game world just makes the sort of hand-holding, "target the guy on the right to intimidate him. now target the guy in the middle to intimidate him. now shoot him in the leg," bullshit more grating than ever. if nintendo did something like this we would be lamenting their terrible design philosophy, but since this uh is not nintendo, they get a free pass. i was honestly hoping the actual "game" part of the game would be fun to play, for once; maybe next time, eh?
helicopterp

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go introduce yourself.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another game I don't have to buy. You guys are saving me a lot of money.

Also, as first posts go that was a corker!
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's essentially GTA3 with a nicer, bigger city and with arguably worse missions. While I'm having a blast with it, it really is an incremental improvement along the same lines that the series has been heading as a whole rather than the revolution than it's being made out to be.

Unless it seriously changes beyond the first 2-3 hours, that is.

(That said, the soundtrack is incredible.)
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all the hype, and surprised how similar this is to the last few games in the series.
SUPER polished, but so far the depth of the differences eludes me- I'm largely ok with that, I mean I played through the damn PSP->PS2 ports...

I'm trying to think of how I feel about the GPS path finding. On the one hand it removes a huge frustration; on the other hand, I wonder if I'll ever be as intimate with this city's layout as I was with GTA:VC, or even San Andreas.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchmonkey wrote:
Yeah, it's essentially GTA3 with a nicer, bigger city and with arguably worse missions. While I'm having a blast with it, it really is an incremental improvement along the same lines that the series has been heading as a whole rather than the revolution than it's being made out to be.

Unless it seriously changes beyond the first 2-3 hours, that is.

Heh, you posted about what I did, around the same time...
I would say it looks they've nicely backtracked from some of the RPG-lite missteps of GTA:SA.

Also, it's still not really my thing but I like the detail they put into the clothes shopping experience, it actually feels human-ish.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kirkjerk wrote:
I'm trying to think of how I feel about the GPS path finding. On the one hand it removes a huge frustration; on the other hand, I wonder if I'll ever be as intimate with this city's layout as I was with GTA:VC, or even San Andreas.

I was wondering about this as well, although the game that I always think of in this context is GTA3 just because that city had more character and micro-design than the larger, more sprawling environments of VC and San Andreas.

Part of my glee in traversing the Liberty City in GTA3 is that learning the city and how it connected would give the player a palpable advantage when going through the missions or just horsing around. So far the GPS encourages me from having to do that sort of geographical detective work because I don't have to.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my experience with all the other games was:Here's a world like your own, have fun pretending to do things you'd never get away with in real life. It's fun for 5 minutes and then that's it. Right?

The only fun I got from San Andreas was finding ways to play the game I hoped the developers would completely disapprove of, like putting around in a tractor wearing a gimp outfit. Even the mountain didn't have a view from the top. Fuck that shit! Ocarina of Time's mountain had a view!

Actually, I just remembered I really enjoyed the turf war, reclaiming the city stuff, where you had to kill the rival gang members and make the map go green. It' was the most 'gamey' part out of all of it, I guess. Being given total freedom soon feels aimless and empty and the 'missions' were sort of crappy.

Last edited by Harveyjames on Thu May 01, 2008 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The only fun I got from San Andreas was finding ways to play the game I hoped the developers would completely disapprove of

why would they not approve of it? that sounds like pretty much the reason they'd put that stuff in there in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fun of deliriously driving around the city like a maniac while listening to good music has not worn off for me yet in hours that probably number in the triple digits over the series as a whole. Apart from that, yeah, I don't get what everybody's going on about it being so special. It's what the series has always been, only next-gennified.

Impressions that I agree with despite liking the game quite a bit.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchmonkey wrote:
kirkjerk wrote:

I was wondering about this as well, although the game that I always think of in this context is GTA3 just because that city had more character and micro-design than the larger, more sprawling environments of VC and San Andreas.

I started with GTA:VC. Only a little bit of the center of the East Island feels cluttered.
Overall, in fact GTA:3 feels much more sprawling, maybe that's amplified by not having the pause screen map. There are major parts of the first and third islands that never feel "homey" to me.

I have only the most tenuous claims to being a once upon a time New Yorker, but it's cool picking out a lot of the obvious design nuances in its Brooklyn, and I look forward to its Manhattan.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
So my experience with all the other games was: It's fun go around killing things for 5 minutes and then that's it. Right?

The only fun I got from San Andreas was finding ways to play the game I hoped the developers would completely disapprove of, like putting around in a tractor wearing a gimp outfit. Even the mountain didn't have a view from the top. Fuck that shit! Ocarina of Time's mountain had a view!

You really think they'd disapprove of that? That's kind of the wacky goofiness they seem to enjoy overmuch as they put their game together.

I forget what the view from the mountain was, or wasn't, but skydiving had a pretty good damn lovely feel.

For me the appeal of the game is the "assigned" adventures/projects in the story that are taking place in a world that doesn't feel like it was re-hand-tuned for every mission-- cities that would exist largely the same without my character, unlike say ANY damn Zelda or Metroid.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
Quote:
The only fun I got from San Andreas was finding ways to play the game I hoped the developers would completely disapprove of

why would they not approve of it? that sounds like pretty much the reason they'd put that stuff in there in the first place.

True!

I dunno. I'm like the kid who likes Pokemon but doesn't collect the cards or play the game and all my stupid stories I write about Pokemon seem to have no regard for the universe of Pokemon and they're all about Pikachu buying a new car or something. The kid who was in a book of essays I once read about Pokemon.

Last edited by Harveyjames on Thu May 01, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the lack of verticality in Vice City that really gets to me. How can you justify a GTA city with no hills to race up/down/off? For shame.

And I think that pre-GTAIV that the first island in GTA3 has the tightest city design. There are distinguishable neighborhoods and loads of "hidden" connections that justify poking around alleyways. There's probably something to be said for the first game that you play in the series being the most memorable/comfortable.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames, just saw your edit RE: turf war.
Yeah... that brings up trying to judge this game vs Crackdown, which was the killer app that got me to buy a 360. Both have great city design, with Crackdown now seeming a bit cartoonier. But Crackdown really had one game element: go kick ass and power your bad ass up. To that extent it worked really well, MAYBE better fulfilling a more limited ambition than GTA's dreams of grandeur.
Dracko

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the 2D ones, yeah? I can't say I've been impressed past those, but I'll have to give GTAIV a go.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I remember that half the things I wanted to do in that game the developers wouldn't even fucking let me. Like when I just spent the whole time trying to take women out of the most amazing dates ever. You have no idea how long it took me to park that helicopter outside her house, and would she get in? Would she buggery.

Wow a quick search reveals I have made this exact same post before:

Quote:
I refuse to play any GTA game in the way the developers want me to. Last time I played San Andreas I just spent the whole time trying to take women on the most amazing dates I could think up. You have no idea how long it took me to land that helicopter in the middle of her road, especially since the ambulance men kept taking my gimp suit off me every time I crashed it. And once I'd finally done that after about an hour of trying, resplendant in all my rubber-suited glory, did she get in my helicopter? Did she fuck.
helicopterp

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now look who's the copter pervert.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I notice I play games for like a day and then talk about those experiences for years afterwards.
Pink Teddy Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I'm going to have to wait for the PC release. I waited to long to pick up a 360, and now moving out has become a major priority. So while everyone talks about their life changing GTAIV experiences, I'll be stuck playing Stalker and cheesy PS2 games.
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchmonkey wrote:

Yeah, this is pretty much the impression I've been getting from everywhere except SB where they're hyping it just as bad as the mainstream media. It's a bit dissapointing, but I'm sure I'll still have a grand time with it when my copy arrives. Glad I didn't pay full price, though!
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently you can full-on noshed off by prostitutes in this. It's exactly like the hot coffee mod people went nuts over a year ago. I guess society has changed a whole lot in the year or two since that was absolutely unnacceptable in a videogame! Either that or the furore over the hot coffee mod was overblown nonsense cooked up to fill column inches!
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Apparently you can full-on noshed off by prostitutes in this. It's exactly like the hot coffee mod people went nuts over a year ago. I guess society has changed a whole lot in the year or two since that was absolutely unnacceptable in a videogame! Either that or the furore over the hot coffee mod was overblown nonsense cooked up to fill column inches!

Yeah, I was arguing with dhex over whether this not being a big deal is because it's old news and therefore nobody cares or because nobody in the media actually plays videogames and as such nobody's actually noticed it and we can expect it to become a huge deal in six months or so when a columnist notices their nephew playing it or something along those lines.
helicopterp

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Cycle"]
Scratchmonkey wrote:
SB where they're hyping it just as bad as the mainstream media

Is that where that one-post phenom dude came from? He was really into his post.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably mentioned in the press release! It's yesterday's news, I guess. The bottom line is no-one important really cared in the first place, they just pretended they did to get attention for whatever agenda they had at the time.

The staff room in the university where I work had a Daily Mail in it! That's a reactionary right-wing British newspaper written to appeal to bigoted old people. It was open at a page with the headline 'GRAND THEFT KNIFING'. I read it. Mainly I learned that when you run an article which mentions three cases of people getting stabbed around the time of a game's launch, you can make it look like the youth of Britain have gone into a stabbing and burglarizing frenzy to get their hands on it. News is easy shit to write.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should totally have a '720 mode' in GTA where if you spend more than 10 seconds trying to get to a mission you get 1-hit-killed by a swarm of bees.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helicopterp wrote:
Your Post Said Scratchmonkey but it was actually Cycle wrote:
SB where they're hyping it just as bad as the mainstream media

Is that where that one-post phenom dude came from? He was really into his post.

That was Cycle, man, not me. Although I do agree, somewhat. I don't think they're doing it intentionally. It's a bunch of dudes who are really enjoying the game. That's cool! It just seems pretty hyperbolic compared to my experience with the game.

Last edited by Scratchmonkey on Thu May 01, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
helicopterp

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be the director for this site's ministry of html. We do have one, right?

And scratchmonkey, we agree with one another.
helicopterp

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
'GRAND THEFT KNIFING'.

It's way too easy to steal gerunds these days, but the media is very sensationalist, on the other hand.
DaleNixon

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle wrote:
Scratchmonkey wrote:

Yeah, this is pretty much the impression I've been getting from everywhere except SB where they're hyping it just as bad as the mainstream media. It's a bit dissapointing, but I'm sure I'll still have a grand time with it when my copy arrives. Glad I didn't pay full price, though!

It's not even GTA3. It's missing a ton of GTA elements. No military, no rampages, no ambulance/fire truck missions, no hidden packages, no car export side-missions. I ran around the town looking for stuff to get into and stuff to unlock and whatnot while avoiding the main game. When I realized there's really nothing at all to do it just felt so empty.

This is how I felt when I bought Gran Turismo 3. I was blown away by the graphics at first, then I realized the previous entries actually had a lot more to offer. I'm going to keep playing, but I'm sorely disappointed so far.

A buddy of mine is asking if it's worth his $60. I told him to buy Crackdown instead.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaleNixon wrote:
no hidden packages

Supposedly they are in the game.

???SPOILERS???

According to some folks on another board, they're in the form of pigeons and one way to hunt them down is via fake websites accessible in web cafes.
D-A-I-S

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, those are the hidden packages. One of those things you might know if you'd been paying attention to media discussing the game (not to be snide, just pointing out). You can apparently also locate them by sound in a way you obviously couldn't do with previous ones.

I'm finding it quite amusing to read about the various problems people have with the game. The plus side of waiting all the time for the PC version is that it will be the undoubtedly superior experience, with the possible exception of DLC, which someone will probably find a way to hack into the game if it's not put up for pay download.

I never got past the first city in III (can't recall why, although I recall having a serious disconnect with the game when I was able to redo the mission where if you do what someone tells you, you die in a car explosion, and could keep dying in that car explosion, like some sort of crash test dummy).

I rather liked the city in Vice City - even though I recognize that it lacks real wilderness or variety, I found it very easy to get a handle of while still frequently showing me places I'd never really explored before. Also I once modded a car to be super fast and I found that if I took the right jumps, it would essentially bounce between buildings like a giant pinball.

San Andreas was just too damn big. I got out the first city and I basically felt all my motivation to explore drain out.

Cycle wrote:
[Yeah, this is pretty much the impression I've been getting from everywhere except SB where they're hyping it just as bad as the mainstream media.

Okay, listen, I generally like you but fuck you. When you come over to selectbutton, you blatantly act like you're "slumming it", like you go there and don't need to worry about having anything interesting or intelligent to say because psssh, it's selectbutton, who cares?

Seriously. I don't care if I sound like a prick.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can tell!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: