The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nothing really rhymes with oblivion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triple post whut whut.

In the course of the main quest, you need to do a bit of elementary cryptography, which results in a surpsingly utilitarian message.

Of course, I manged to do it wrong and wound up with something else entirely. Which I will now share with you:

Greetings, reader. Enter every night, enter my palace endlessly roaring offering red-drink. Whomsoever answers your whisper hides enraptured, recorded, enslaved the oathbreakers. Woe, every reader that once understood CHIM. He endeth starlight. May I deathlessly deny all your suns under nothing.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's awesome.

and yeah, i have no idea how a magic user gets through oblivion. stealth, i can see (i'm a pretty stealthy guy) at least in parts, but without strong combat skills you're pretty much fucked.

i also finally finished levelling up yesterday (i'd be playing and ignoring the leveling for a while) and whoo, does it make things easier. maybe i just haven't met the right mountain lion yet or whatever, but levels 12-22 were more or less horribly hard, but everything since then has been far easier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchmonkey wrote:
I'm currently in the middle of the Final Quest for the Thieves Guild and it's a bear.

Hey, hey, journeyman! To prove you are smarter than the average thief, you need to steal that pickanick basket!
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, so i'm just bout near the end of the main quest, i believe.

has anyone else finished the main quest? i'm going to put around a bit and maybe put on a few more levels before i get rawkin'.
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rpgcodex.com/content.php?id=129

while i don't necessarily disagree with a lot of these points, i do have to wonder (yet again) what was more "intelligent" about daggerfall or morrowind. (both being wildly different games)

is complexity really intelligence? is simplicity really stupid?

is being a casual game player really that bad?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty much enjoying the main quest. I'm only level 4 though, and I think I'm quite far in it.

I would assume things don't just end after? They don't usually, in Elderscrolls games. Also, Jauffre seems to be trapped inside a wall, all I can see are his boots and his shadow.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
http://www.rpgcodex.com/content.php?id=129

Yeurgh. The snotty way to dismiss that article is to say that not only did he make a Mallrats reference, he felt it necessary to point out that it was a Mallrats reference.

He also seems to do a lot of arguing as people other than himself. For instance, he claims that "thieves" (probably meaning people who play thief characters, I hope) disagree with the idea of stealth kills using a (scoff) bow. He repeats this structure throughout the entire article.

Quote:
while i don't necessarily disagree with a lot of these points, i do have to wonder (yet again) what was more "intelligent" about daggerfall or morrowind. (both being wildly different games)

is complexity really intelligence? is simplicity really stupid?

I would wonder how much if it is due to the people making these arguments considering themselves to be smarter than the perceived "casual gamers". That is, the "dumbing-down" of the game has less to do with actual simplifications and more to do with a sense of intellectual entitlement connected with the perceived marketing on the part of Bethesda.
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:

Not at all.

Started playing Oblivion yesterday on my new 360 and I have to say while I really enjoyed what Morrowind offered I never clicked with it on a level deeper than "Wow, there's a lot on offer here." It was probably too complex for me, despite multiple attempts with different characters. Something about the very nature of the game itself made it somewhat inaccesible to me, a complete Elder Scrolls newb. Not so much the complexity of the game, but simply the depth that they throw at you right from the start.

Oblivion, on the other hand, has done a great job so far of easing me into the game proper. The tutorial section was nice in holding my hand long enough to get a grasp of the most basic systems and stuff before turning me loose on the world proper. Though I've only played a couple hours so far and haven't had a chance to really experience what the game has to offer I've got to say I've been much more pleased so far than I was with Morrowind. Now, I'll admit I am much more of a console gamer than a PC gamer, and Oblivion has a much more console feel to it which I greatly appreciate. Morrowind felt like a PC game ported to a console, which is basically what it was. Oblivion feels the other way around. This is more my speed. There's still that same level of depth and complexity that I experienced in Morrowind, though it feels much more cleanly hidden beneath the surface of things and isn't so daunting starting off.

So far it's won me over entirely with just the atmospherics alone. I just died for the first time in the first dungeon you come across right after leaving the sewers. The ruins above didn't really prepare me for how deep the rabbit hole went and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could keep going deeper and deeper, finding and discovering new things as I went. I died in the tombs, killed by a zombie or somesuch after being weakened by my encounters with the bandits above and a couple skeletons below. A bandit woman I had just killed had left a scroll that alluded to what lay beneath but I wasn't quite prepared for how damn creepy it was going to be. I mean, I was literally scared witless after uncovering a few hidden passages and getting thoroughly lost in that dank, dark place, and then getting attacked by zombies and shit. Having to put away my torch to draw my sword didn't help the feeling either, as it meant fighting in the dark and that's just even scarier.

But yeah, presentation goes a long way for me and this is much cleaner and more polished than Morrowind. So much to the point that it's simply a joy to pick up the controller and take a stroll into uncharted territory and see the sights. I didn't uncover the secret of that little dungeon and now I kind of want to go back, but I'm also kind of scared to because I know I'm not really prepared for it.

Found some books too, which are great. One of my favorite parts of Morrowind was reading up on the lore from the books you find in game and I'm glad that seems to be making a mighty return. Can't wait to see what else I uncover because each book is like a little glimpse into some other aspect of the game that I haven't experienced yet. One book detailed an account of a vampire hunter, a couple others were about the Imperial City. I can't wait to visit that place now and maybe even become a vampire. The possibilities are endless!

I'm a little overloaded right now, but those are my gushing first impressions. As a "casual gamer" (for the Elder Scrolls series, at least) I am very impressed and satisfied with what's on offer here and I can't wait to dive back in for more.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i finished it about 80 hours in.

still got some more stuff to do, though. finished mages guild, fighter's guild, dark brotherhood, arena and a few other things i prolly forgot.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
so i finished it about 80 hours in.

This seems a lot shorter (or quicker?) than Morrowind. Or perhaps there is just not as much room to get lost and wander? Or alternatly, you just like to stay on the path and do things as streamlined as possible?

I need answers. Also I was hoping that Mr. Mechanical would update on how the game feels. I think that he is the target audience in this game: the people that saw the promise of Morrowind, but wanted a console game. Or at least that is what it seems like to me.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fast travel helps a lot.

i mean, yeah, there's some IW'ing going on there, but it's so bug free compared to any earlier elder scrolls that i can live with that. things have been streamlined and simplified. but i daresay i liked it a lot more than morrowind in some ways.

out of the many fans screaming about how the xbox kids fucked everything up (which i admit to doing when i played invisible war, guilty guilty) i'm sure only a very small percentage were still actively playing daggerfall. that game is a great idea. a really great idea. it's an utter fucking mess, though.

this is far less of a mess. i also don't tend to spend that that long on a game if i can help it. i doubt i put more than 80 hours into morrowind, if only because i don't get all that into the living doll facets.

i'm fascinated by them, but i've got shit to do, ya know?

anyway, i think my article on oblivion, if i can produce one before the end of may, will be called something like "and we worship the glitch" talking about the glorious broken-ness of the TES series.
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Also I was hoping that Mr. Mechanical would update on how the game feels.

I'm holding off a bit for now, only playing it in little spurts here and there, because the disc has to constantly spin in the 360 and that sort of ups the heat factor. I'm still worried about overheating but I've this thing called the Intercooler 360 in the mail (basically an attachment you stick on the back that has three very high powered PC fans. Supposedly seriously reduces the risk of overheating). Oblivion is obviously the kind of game you play for hours and hours at a time and I tend to the be the paranoid type after hearing about so many people with overheating problems. I'll definitely sink my teeth right in after my fears are alleviated.

But so far the game lives up to everything Morrowind first promised me. And don't worry, there's tons of room to wander around and get lost in. Wink I think I like exploring the dungeons and ruins sites more than I like paying attention to the main story. At this point at least.
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm playing it just now. Poking around Imperial City and hearing all this talk about The Gray Fox, supposed leader of the Thieves Guild. Got arrested for trying to break into someone house, chose to serve my time, and the next day not a few minutes after I get out of jail some woman comes up and hands me a mysterious note from, none other, The Gray Fox. He tells me to meet him down by the Waterfront district if I'm interested in making a lot of money. Problem is, I can't find the Waterfront district for the life of me. Obviously it's by the water, but I poked around for a half hour before I decided to wander outside the city walls. Nobody was able to tell me where the Waterfront was either, not because they didn't know, but simply because asking them wasn't an option.

That was kind of annoying.

So I wander around outside the city walls for a few minutes, run across the Arcane University or somesuch and eventually stumble upon the Waterfront. I'm poking around looking for the place I'm supposed to meet Gray Fox mentioned in the note but don't find it. Instead I find the door that takes me back to a district within the city walls, only the weird thing is, is down in the Waterfront district this door leads nowhere. I walk through it and end up in this other district, right, but I can literally walk around the door in the Waterfront and see just a blank wall there next to a path that leads around the city itself. Strange...

There were also a couple boats docked at the Waterfront. One of them was a hotel/bar type place. The other I didn't get a chance to check out because the moment I stepped down onto the plank leading onto the deck I hear swords unsheathing. I turn around and see three scurvy, bandit looking types start attacking me. Guess it was their boat and they don't take kindly to strangers poking around on it. I run past them and try to fight them off for a bit till I start getting my butt kicked pretty bad. Then I start running from them. A nearby guard sees this and runs to my aid fighting off two of them while the third continues to chase me. I run until I reach the end of the stone platform I'm on then jump into the water and swim the shore, where I then jump up to the path and then run around to the door I just mentioned. Walk through it, bam, in another district supposedly a ways off in the main city proper. Guess I just teleported there or something. So now I've found a hotel and I'm staying there until tomorrow night, when I'll go back the waterfront and see if I can't meet up with Gray Fox like I was supposed too.
Lackey

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a tip: the map markers are really helpful. The "garden" you're supposed to meet the Gray Fox in is really the back yard of a shack.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so jealous ;_;

I really want to play Oblivion.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lackey wrote:
Just a tip: the map markers are really helpful.

Yeah, I followed one to the area where I'm supposed to meet this guy for the main quest I think. Without even knowing what I was doing! That's pretty damn helpful, a lot moreso than Morrowind.

I'll keep an eye out for the "garden" too, thanks. I just those bandit looking types aren't still in the area and still pissed at me for trying to get on their boat.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "bandits" are pirates and they're probably still there unless the guards killed them all. Which is a definite possibility.

Here's how to get to the "garden" that they describe, if you don't mind me spoilerizing it for you:

Go to where the pireate ship is on the Waterfront, turn left and go up the stairs and through the arch, when you come through to the other side, immediately turn left and hug the wall until your path is blocked by a low wall. You should be behind the last house on the row. This is where you're supposed to meet your contact for the Guild.

The Thieves Guild is the only group that I've finished so far, if you need further tips, feel free to post here and I'll spoilerize things.
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks. I'll think I'll do the Thieves Guild first as well. I dig me some thievin'. Really like that lock picking minigame too, even though my timing is off eight times out of ten. I'll get better at it I guess. I'll look out for the pirates as well, and pick them off with my bow and arrow from afar if I see them.

But how do you explain that teleporter gate thing that takes you to the waterfront and back to the city proper, but isn't connected to either area in any way? That's kind of been bugging me.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Mechanical wrote:
But how do you explain that teleporter gate thing that takes you to the waterfront and back to the city proper, but isn't connected to either area in any way? That's kind of been bugging me.

I'm really not sure what you're talking about at all. The route I take between the Waterfront and the main Imperial City has a giant gate that you pass through on both sides. You're not quick traveling or anything?

I'll take some screenshots of it tomorrow and we'll try and figure this thing out. Together! I need sleep right now though.
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchmonkey wrote:
Mr. Mechanical wrote:

I'm really not sure what you're talking about at all. The route I take between the Waterfront and the main Imperial City has a giant gate that you pass through on both sides. You're not quick traveling or anything?

Go through the gate in Temple district, the one that leads to "city isle". Should take you straight to the Waterfront. Once you get there, walk around the gate and check out the back. It looks like a single gate built into a solid brick wall standing all alone with the wilderness seperating it from the main city.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes. It's supposed to be a tunnel that takes you from the waterfront to the city. The "teleport" is that they don't let you actually walk through the tunnel.

To verify this, leave the cursor on the door going to the Temple from the Waterfront. It will say "Tunnel Wooden Door" or something like that.
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, okay that makes more sense.

Also, I keep running out of lockpicks. How do I keep up a healthy supply? I'm getting pretty good at the whole lockpick minigame (opened a hard level lock on my first try tonight!) but I'd like to be able to have more than two or three shots at some of the higher level locks. I was able to buy them from that one guy you meet in the "garden" on the waterfront but now that I'm in the Thieves Guild he doesn't sell them anymore.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to get them from your fence. I believe that if you put "Independent Thievery" as your current quest, it should put a marker in Bruma, which is where your initial fence is. You can sell him stolen goods and buy lockpicks from him. I think you have to be indoors or be talking to him at night in order to do transactions.

If you're really tired of running out of lockpicks, I would consider doing the quest that you can get at the Daedric Shrine of Nocturne.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless security is a major skill. that might seriously bork you.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
unless security is a major skill. that might seriously bork you.

Explain?
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the item in question ups your security by 40 pts. if i remember correctly, you don't gain levels with that jump.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you can continue to up your skill. I think there's a mod that you can apply so that it doesn't cap off your skill so that you can get it all the way up to 140.
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm in Bruma now looking for the fence so I can unload some of these stolen goods.

Shit.

I'm in love.

I decided to hoof it and see the country side. I was impressed. Impressed with everything mostly. The hills and mountains, the two caves I ran across that I'm going to go explore after I find my fence, the wolves and deer I've hunted and killed for their pelts and venison, a mystical stone with weird looking runes inscribed on it that looks like it offers a quest of some sort by activating it. Everything about it is just awesome. A simple half hour jaunt through the wilderness has never produced such wonderful results of finding neat things to see and do like this before. I am in love with how much of this game there is to play here.

Magic!

I've started using magic now. Mostly just simple destruction and restoration spells like the ones you start out with, Heal and Flare. I love shooting fireballs at things and being able to heal myself after battle. So quick and easy it keeps me in the game that much more. I also love how quickly the magic and endurance meters recharge. Not as much waiting around for things to return to normal as in Morrowind. I leveled up in athletics yesterday so my endurance recharges like 25% faster now. Sweet. Oblivion is really good at keeping me moving and doing stuff in a way that Morrowind only hinted at, or buried under a lot of techical stuff.

I really like the fast travel too, but I'm kind of torn between how often to use it. On the one hand it's really convenient when I just want to do a quest and get on with it, on the other though you miss out on so much of the little stuff (caves, ruins, sites of interest, wildlife and enemies, etc.) when you just zip around like that.

I also really like how the music changes to the battle theme whenever an enemy or a wild animal spots you. Every time I hear that I instinctively pull out my sword and start looking around, preparing for the attack.

I like how you can pickpocket people. Coming into Bruma I came across a woman standing around outside the city gates. I crept up on her and noticed she had some gold and was holding a key for someone. Foolishly I took the gold instead of the key. Spoke with her, learned about some drama between a couple people that hinted at the possibility of hidden loot, then made my way into the city where rumor has it that this woman used to be an assassin! Damn! Intrigue! I really should have taken the key instead, I know it now. I'll get it from her one way or another, I'm sure. If I decide to follow up on that quest, that is.

A little nitpick: The snow. It looks nice and pretty, but it's not 3D. I mean, when you move around you can clearly see the snow "moving with you" is the best way I can put it. Like the snow isn't actually falling in a 3D space but is instead just projected over your in-game view via a 2D filter or something. Just a nitpick though, and if there's snow piled up on the ground outside when I exit my hotel room tomorrow I'm going to get a little giddy because there wasn't any snow on the ground when I went in for the night right before it started snowing.

I also think it's funny how sometimes when you talk to people they'll be all nice in answering your questions and giving you information and such, but if you don't have a very high personality rating and they don't think a whole lot of you they'll say something mean or snide when you end the conversation and walk off.
Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also the view of Imperial City from the mountainside between it and Bruma is just fucking gorgeous. I was a bit worried I wouldn't get these kinds of views because during my first trip through there it was a bit foggy, but it turns out that was just the weather as it's nice and clear now the next day.
seryogin
JRPG Kommissar
JRPG Kommissar

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr. mechanical akbar.
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, uh, I'm on this quest right? It totally wasn't the quest I set out to do, which was steal this bust from this city for the Thieves Guild, but I get there and go to this house that I think I'm supposed to go to. It's this famous painter guys house, right, and his wife tells me he's been missing for days or something and would I help her out a bit. So I say sure and she gives me access to his private painting room. I go in, see some stuff, and notice this painting he's been working on. Well, apparently the painting has magical properties because next thing I know, I'm inside the friggin' thing (which looks really cool I might add, the environments being made to look like they're painted and such. Reminds me of that Robin Williams movie, What Dreams May Come) and the painter guy I'm looking for is there and talking about trolls or something that someone has painted in there with him. Some talk of magical paint brushes ensues, and how the thief who stole the brush and painted the trolls in the painting is dead now by his own creations and I need to mop things up so we can all go back home.

So there's three trolls and the guy gives me turpintine to kill them with. Thing is, he gives me six bottles and it takes like three for me to kill one troll. So I can only kill two of them easily and the third always gets me. Also, it appears turpintine is the only stuff that really harms them, or at least harms them enough to where I can kill them before their health regenerates. So, I kind of don't know what to do. I can't leave the painting until I kill the trolls and I don't think I have another save where I'm outside the painting.

Help?
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

short version: yer fucked and my heart bleeds for you.

long version: aren't you a theif? iirc i ended up sneaking up on them. and since this is tes xboxified, you can always lead them back to the painter guy and let him fight the trolls while you sneak around and get yerself some nifty backstabbing in.

i got my fucking ass kicked the first time i went in there, though, so...always make new saves? i finished my 80 hours with somehting like 460 save files.
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm. I'll try the sneaking thing. Forgot about them thar stealth kills! Though every time I lead them to the guy he just gets knocked out (at least they don't kill him).

And if all else fails... Well, it's not like I was planning on making this my permanent character or anything. I was really just using this one as a test run of sorts to check things out for a few hours, then I got kind of sucked into questing with him. You know how it goes, I'm sure.
Joe

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so guys, this thread appears long dead and devoid of shivering isles talk, so i'm going to revive it!

i started playing shivering isles on the xbox 360 the other day because damn if this game doesn't play miles better on a good gamepad and a giant widescreen television. i'm one of those people who was absolutely bored to death with oblivion and it's bland, tolkein-clone fantasy schlock aesthetic, and i must admit, shivering isles is fucking gorgeous. it's like some long lost art director who masterminded morrowind's wonderful design took a breather for oblivion proper, but decided to show up for the expansion. the damn thing opens with a dark, dingy room melting away before your eyes in a gigantic swarm of butterflies, revealing an alien, pastel world ahead of you that's absolutely full of complete lunatics.

in the first town alone one encounters a narcoleptic shopkeeper, a nord who is obsessed with bones and the nice sounds they make when you take them out of someone, a germophobic dark elf, and a woman who is in love with sheogorath, the god of madness and the ruler of the shivering isles, who birthed a gigantic resident evil-style demon for the sake of keeping people out of sheogorath's turf. later, you encounter a cult of heretics that is angry at the populace of the shivering isles for blindly following sheogorath as a god, and instead wants them to, well, blindly follow and conform to the idea of sheogorath not being a god.

it's just this amazing spike of creativity and genuinely interesting locales that has inspired me to play this game again. i'm still in mania, the "nice" side of the isles (dementia being the darker manifestation of madness) walking the long road to new sheoth, to meet the main dude himself, mr. gorath.

i highly recommend anyone who had a passing interest in the game check it out. i'm a bit late checking this out, but it's pretty much knocked me off my feet. i can't wait to see new sheoth!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i had four hundred dollars you would have sold me on a 360 right there.
Intentionally Wrong

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too low level to enter the portal. There's no frowny emoticon big enough, etc.
Joe

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can enter at level 1. sheogorath is messing with you. just hang out in front of the portal a bit and wait for him to start talking about how nice it is inside.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
sheogorath is messing with you.

Oh, that kidder! I should have figured as much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: