The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lestrade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, why?

I want to get all the two-disc, remastered re-releases of all the Cure albums to date. I don't have legitimate copies of most anything, so I would like to start anew! Damn things are near-$30 each though.

There are other things, too, but I need to be good with the cashish.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since like there's three or four people living in Japan who post there regularly.

Are there used copies of the new Cure albums out yet? I buy a lot of CDs used from half.com and the amazon marketplace.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been Photoshopping teenage girls' skirts for three hours. I— I don't feel so right.
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
I have been Photoshopping teenage girls' skirts for three hours.

pix plz.

-Wes
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawt
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also adjusting socks, if you know what I mean.

P.S. Is there a Tokimemo game for Super Famicom? I'm trying to think of some fun stuff to hunt for whilst in Japan.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there is a TokiMemo game for the SuperFami. It also used the mouse function!

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
I am also adjusting socks, if you know what I mean.

P.S. Is there a Tokimemo game for Super Famicom? I'm trying to think of some fun stuff to hunt for whilst in Japan.

Buy me some Idolm@ster toys or Guilty Gear toys for me and I will love you forever (and pay you back accordingly).
Ketch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.crunkgames.com/?p=86#more-86

My Summer Vacation, this game sounds pretty neat.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random photo post! I'm still learning how to use my wife's camera, so pardon me if these are terrible.

Current A/V setup:
Gamin' Area

SF2T on SFC:
SFC SF2T

Current workspace (with TGQ stuff!):
Workspace

Workspace close-up:
Workspace Close
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketch wrote:
http://www.crunkgames.com/?p=86#more-86

My Summer Vacation, this game sounds pretty neat.

http://www.insertcredit.com/reviews/porisl/
Ketch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Boku no natsuasumi Reply with quote

NanaKomatsu. Yes, I heard about it from the obsessive lunatics at Insert Credit.
Quote:
Tim Rogers
No, Portable Island cannot be Boku no natsuyasmi "for adults," because Boku no natsuyasumi is already "for adults." The game is not merely a "simulator" of a vacation. It is a retelling of an actual, specific summer vacation, one experienced by a young boy, taken to his aunt and uncle's country home in 1975. There are characters who talk about themselves. There's a girl whose brother died. Each day begins with calisthenics and breakfast and ends when you go to bed. There's a ghost story. In addition to collecting and trading fighting beetles, you will witness a young boy learning about others and learning about himself over the course of one bittersweet summer. The game reminds you that nothing, even (or especially) carefree days, lasts forever. This is a tale for adults who have grown up; kids look at Bokunatsu and think they'd rather play Pokemon. This, right here, is a game for the wisened men of the world.

Portable Island contains no love interest, no murder mystery, no ghost story. It's just you, dead-alone on a fucking island.

Sounds like a weird but cool cross between a sim and a piece of interactive fiction (not an adventure game)

Neat pictures Lestrade, I like the Zelda box at the side of your workstation. Also do you use switcher boxes to swap between 360 Wii and SF.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Boku no natsuasumi Reply with quote

Ketch wrote:
Neat pictures Lestrade, I like the Zelda box at the side of your workstation. Also do you use switcher boxes to swap between 360 Wii and SF.

Oh, Ketch, if you only knew my woes with this! I currently have an old A/V switcher that only accepts RCA and S-Video cables. The weird thing is, my TV is SD, but it has one set of component inputs. My DVD player, 360 and Wii all have component cables. My 360 and DVD player also use digital audio cables. My PS2 uses S-Video, and of course the SFC and VCR use plain old RCA cables.

Right now, I can't find the switcher I want (i.e. one that would support all types of input and five different components, so I have to manually change cables every time I want to switch between Wii, 360, and DVD. It's a bit of a pain, but I've got everything so wonderfully duct-taped back there, I don't want to mess with it! If I can find that switcher, I'll be good to go, and life will be a lot simpler!

Also, Castlevania IV!

Castlevania 4

Finally, I am home sick from work today because I'm FUCKED UP. I woke up so dizzy I almost went through the window just trying to get out of bed. Of course, that was coupled with some lovely nausea, so... yeah. I slept for a bit, and I think I'm a bit better now, but holy shit this is weird.

VERTIGOOOOOOOOOO!
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeping myself busy so I don't fall over and vomit. I drew this a while ago:

Audrey Sketch
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Boku no natsuasumi Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
Right now, I can't find the switcher I want (i.e. one that would support all types of input and five different components, so I have to manually change cables every time I want to switch between Wii, 360, and DVD. It's a bit of a pain, but I've got everything so wonderfully duct-taped back there, I don't want to mess with it! If I can find that switcher, I'll be good to go, and life will be a lot simpler!

Yeah, I had to get one for four component inputs and three digital audio (fiber optic). I got a cheap one (cheap quality, it cost $80) and I'm paying for it with certain things. I'm going to be upgrading later this year probably, but it's going to cost around $200 to do that. If you want you can find some which will do what you want for under a hundred, but they aren't cheap. The convenience of not having to go behind the tv every time is really worth it, and my TV even swivels!

I also wanted to have my SNES, NES, N64, Saturn, Genny, and PCE duo hooked up, so I pulled out an old composite video switcher (1 s-video, 4 composite) and then ran that to my switcher box and hooked the rest up directly. Technically I have my NES, SNES, N64, Genny, Saturn, PS2, Xbox, Wii, Dreamcast, and 360 all hooked up to my TV (also including satellite and DVD) through a combination of switcher boxes. It’s a little crazy.

SuperWes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could do what I did and just buy a TV that has 9 inputs...

-Wes
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

List the 9 inputs. Mine has that many as well: 2 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 VGA, 2 Component, 3 Composite. I still can't hook everything up, and only the HDMI has digital audio input.

Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cock fight!

Wes, I'll buy a new TV if you give me the money for it.
aerisdead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade I bought a Phillips switch box (with 1x composite, 3x component/composite and 1x out) from Active Surplus on Queen West (literally 2 minutes from your door) for about $25. Output cables came to about $5 more.

I have my Xbox, Wii and PS2 hooked up to it with component cables - It is very good!

I suggest you check it out - they had shitloads when I bought it in January.
SuperWes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
List the 9 inputs. Mine has that many as well: 2 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 VGA, 2 Component, 3 Composite. I still can't hook everything up, and only the HDMI has digital audio input.

Composite Video Input(s): 3 (1 Side /2 Rear)
S-Video Input(s): 1 (Rear)
Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr ) Input(s): 2 (Rear)
Audio In: 5 (1 Side /4 Rear)
Audio Out (Variable/Fixed): 1 (Rear)
Digital Audio Output(s): 1 (Rear)
Headphone Output(s): 1 (Side)
PC Input(s): 1 (Rear) S-Sub 15
HDMI™ Connection(s): 3 (1 Side/ 2 Rear) - 1 rear input has L/R audio inputs

I've got my 360 hooked up through the PC Input with analog audio going out through the TV to my receiver's TV option or digital audio going directly from my 360 to the receiver's DVD option (I'll switch over the receiver setting depending on how lazy I am).
I've got my PS3 hooked up through HDMI with the digital audio going through HDMI to the TV and out of a Digital Audio cable from the TV to my receiver's TV option.
I've got my Wii hooked up through component cables with analog audio going out to my TV and from my TV to my receiver's TV option.
I've got my 5-disc CD player hooked up to my receiver through a digital audio cable into the MD option.

So I've basically got three different inputs turned on on my TV and I just use my PS3 to watch movies with the option left open to buy an HDMI DVD player if I ever feel the need. I don't really see a reason to right now since they don't look bad at all when played through the PS3!

I like my setup a lot because my Reciever automatically switches from Analog to Digital depending on what audio source is coming in, as long as it's on the same setting (which is currently TV). So unless I'm playing 360 or listening to CDs I don't have to switch it over, and even with the 360 I can listen to the audio in analog if I'm too lazy to push the button on my receiver.

-Wes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked at Matt's list of systems he's got hooked up and I think it's a little silly to rig it so that all of those are hooked up at once. It's hard for me to believe that he plays his NES, N64, or Xbox enough to really justify keeping them hooked up all the time.

My Saturn, Xbox, Japanese PS2, and SNES are hooked up in the other room on my old TV. My NES, N64, Genesis, GameCube, US PS2, Dreamcast, 3DO, Master Gear Converter, and TurboGrafx, and whatever else I've got are in the closet only to come out when I'm so inspired.

-Wes
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I've got ten systems hooked up at once too: SegaCD, Atari 7800, Wii, SMS, Dreamcast, NES, Intellivision, PS2, Saturn, TG-16. I don't play most of them very frequently, but having them there means that when I've got an itch to play Ninja Golf or Astrosmash with the vibration turned up on my Gamepod, I'll actually do it. Systems in boxes seem to get no love at all from me. I've had cable guys laugh out loud at my setup -- five RF switches daisy-chained to my VCR, composite switchbox sitting on top of it. Does the job plenty well for me, though!

PROTIP: If you've got your NES, N64, Genesis, and TG-16 hooked up, Virtual Console purchases of games you already own are basically impossible to justify!

Matt, I wonder how an $80 switchbox could possibly be of poor enough quality that you would notice. ESPECIALLY for digital input; it's not like that stuff degrades gracefully if there's a signal problem -- I'd think you would find it basically unusable if there was. What sort of problems are you seeing?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aerisdead wrote:
Lestrade I bought a Phillips switch box (with 1x composite, 3x component/composite and 1x out) from Active Surplus on Queen West (literally 2 minutes from your door) for about $25. Output cables came to about $5 more.

I have my Xbox, Wii and PS2 hooked up to it with component cables - It is very good!

I suggest you check it out - they had shitloads when I bought it in January.

I was there last week but they had different ones, I think. Was it silver and black and kind of bulbous? Does it have optical in/out?

ApM: fucking Intellivision represent! Do you have either of the AD&D games? I could listen to that dragon purr all night, baby.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
having them there means that when I've got an itch to play Ninja Golf or Astrosmash with the vibration turned up on my Gamepod, I'll actually do it. Systems in boxes seem to get no love at all from me.

Exactly! I still haven't bought a game on the VC that I own in hard original form. I have bought a couple that I have bought before but don't own... oh shit, I lied. Super Castlevania IV.

Either way, I would hardly ever touch most of these systems if they needed the effort to get the box out, get the game out, take out the console, hook it up, then get the controllers and hook them up and all that extra.

aerisdead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lestrade"]I was there last week but they had different ones, I think. Was it silver and black and kind of bulbous? Does it have optical in/out?[/quote]

Silver with big bally black buttons - maybe the same one you saw?

It's just what I said - 1x composite (useless) but 3x component. Nowt else. It's a snap to install and they sell audio and component cables right there. And no signal degradation that I could tell, not that I particularly worried there would be. Better than switching cables, and cheap enough to be useful even if you want a giant fuck off super special switcher later in life.
aerisdead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
I was there last week but they had different ones, I think. Was it silver and black and kind of bulbous? Does it have optical in/out?

Silver with big bally black buttons - maybe the same one you saw?

It's just what I said - 4x composite (useless, but 3 of them work as audio cables at least) and 3x component. Nowt else. It's a snap to install and they sell audio and component cables right there. And no signal degradation that I could tell, not that I particularly worried there would be. Better than switching cables, and cheap enough to be useful even if you want a giant fuck off super special switcher later in life.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, that is the one I saw. I guess I will pick it up. I'll have to do a bit of fudging, but I do now, and like you say, it's better than unplugging stuff.

Actually, I might be able to daisy-chain one box to the next to support my older stuff (VCR, Super Famicom) if I run out of room. Thanks for the review!
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOR CANADIANS ONLY (MAYBE) FUCK YES

TRAILER PARK BOYS
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best part of that picture is Julian's rum and coke.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God dammit I want a rum & coke now, and it's only 9:50am (and I'd totally do it too, fuck it).
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have an ear infection :-( :-( :-( :-(
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I had one of those that then spread to elsewhere in my sinuses about 3 weeks ago and I'm only now getting over it.

The short version: get yoself to a doctor and get some antibiotics hella quick.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I went to a walk-in clinic after work yesterday and I'm on the 'biotics now, yo.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man my neck is killing me. ;_;
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM FINALLY FINIIIIIIIIIIIIISHED
Dracko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, man. It was a pretty great story.
Persona-sama
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
I AM FINALLY FINIIIIIIIIIIIIISHED

;______;

I had a grandfather in a retirement home too. It always bothered me because it seemed that if he really tried hard enough, he could get out of there and live with some family members again. Instead, he just sort of retired to his fate and let himself rot away there. ;__;

Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interestingly enough, as Martin' Scorcese's The Departed was winning Oscars I was watching the DVD with my wife. After the film my wife check a website to see if the film had won anything (neither of us care about the awards show), and sure enough, it had.

The question is, why? I've seen the original movie on which it's based, Infernal Affairs—hell, I've seen all three of them—so The Departed certainly didn't seem like anything new or exciting (though perhaps it did to new Western audiences). And without sounding like a film snob, the original is so much better.

The Departed won an Oscar for editing, which blows my mind; this movie had some really obvious, really bad editing. The story is convoluted, yes—and of course being an American remake, it was made even more so.) There were scenes that just dropped in and ended with no resolution; it was as if the film stopped rolling so they just moved on to the day's next scene without worrying about it. Despite being an overly complicated movie already, there were scenes that didn't even make sense (Frank with the women and coke), that were left in as if to muddy things up on purpose!

But despite all this (and let's face it; the original Infernal Affairs was convoluted as all hell too), the two things that bothered me the most about the movie were the extreme violence and hammy dialogue. I just don't understand the need to watch two hours of people getting shot in the face! The original film was a classier (and still not great) tale of two parallel games of cat-and-mouse. This version was an exercise in watching people shoot each other point-blank and call everyone "cacksuckas."

Do we really need to see every time someone gets shot in the face? I mean, really? With everything that goes on today, that we see in the news and read in the papers, are people really jonesing to watch other people get shot in the face?

So, yeah. I like how at one point, Jack Nicholson is basically playing The Joker again. That brought back some memories.
Dracko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Departed was better than Infernal Affairs. Hong Kong acting is stiff as all Hell, and the only reason to watch the first two films is to contextualise the last one, which is brilliant.

Also, Mark Wahlberg.

I can't say I much care for the extreme violence argument. The headshot frenzy towards the end of the film was perfectly appropriate and worked very well.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, as I'm 100% in opposition of everything you just said.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, ditto here, although The Departed might have had a better soundtrack. I'll give it that.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit, anything featuring The Dropkick Murphys gets freaking bonus points, yeah. I joked around with a coworker this morning. "Here, let me give you the three-second version of The Departed." Then I made my hands into guns, and yelled, "Cacksuckas!" repeatedly while making shooting sounds. It was beautiful.

In travel news: looks like while I'm Tokyo I'll be staying in Akihabara. Jesus Christ.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
In travel news: looks like while I'm Tokyo I'll be staying in Akihabara. Jesus Christ.

I picture you going into the land of broke as hell, then proceeding to the promised area of in debt as fuck.

Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good thing I'm good with my money...
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While looking for something to play while I relaxed and listened to some music, I decided to download the Alien Hominid HD trial. Man, it was a lot of fun. I instantly took to the art style—it's amazing how grateful one gets for playing a game that's not anime-inspired. It was like that one day, a few years ago, when I was playing some game or another that I absolutely hated, but was forcing myself to trudge through. A beam of like pierced the clouds, illuminating my very soul, and I just turned the game off and sold it that very day. I felt so free. This was what booting up Alien Hominid feels like.

After a couple of runs of the first stage, I realized how much fun I was having. "Buy full game?" the screen implored. My thumb hovered over the "A" button; I was thinking about Symphony of the Night. "Hell, why not?" I muttered eventually, and purchased the full version. Yeah, this game is so refreshingly fun.

Despite the great presentation, tight controls, and creative sound design, my favourite part of the package is the PDA mini-game. It's like a wonderfully hand-drawn version of Mario Vs. Donkey Kong, without all the distractions and tutorials. (So, more like Donkey Kong for the Super Game Boy, then.) I just love going through the stages in that, much like I love picking through a dozen or so stages of Puzzle mode in Tetris DS from time to time.)

(I'm listening to BGM 04 of Super Castlevania IV on repeat, through my surround sound system, because I just can't get it out of my head. The minimal, haunting piano; those strings. I think this might seriously be the best piece of game music of the entire 16-bit generation, if not of all time. It's like SNES Beethoven.)

I learned something important this evening; if you have any super-hero comics from the mid-nineties kicking around, do not—do not—read them. They are shit. Give them to someone or sell them on eBay. Just don't open them, for the love of all that is holy. You will feel like an idiot for ever having read them before.

There's something about super-hero comics—the real ones, where Stan Lee is introducing each issue with such build-up and enthusiasm—that even 40 years later it's easy to get excited about them. Reading reprints of old Spider-Man comics is still a blast, and the comic book form as it existed then—those bright blasts of serial adventure—are still meaningful, still relevant, even today.

But man, super-hero books from the mid-nineties? They're just depressing. It's like comparing the old Star Wars to the new Star Wars; back then the original trilogy tried only to be exciting, straightforward adventures in the classic serial vein. The new movies, however, take themselves way too seriously, and are devoid of that Saturday-afternoon-with-your-friends fun. They are laughable because they try to turn Buck Rogers into 2001: A Space Odyssey. So to is it with mid-nineties super-hero comics. Oh the drama! The intrigue! Freaking Superman dies, man!

If Alien Hominid and some trashy issues of Spider-Man have taught me anything, it's that sometimes, straightforward and simple is the way to go.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/news/20070301p2g00m0dm046000c.html

I DEMAND pictures of this Takarazuka-revue-like cafe.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST A DOCTOR PRESCRIBED SOMETHING SIMILAR SO YOU MAY JUST GET YOUR WISH
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh doctor doctor, mister em dee, can you tell me what's ailin' me?
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked my local record shop to hold this for me, so this is how I got it:

NIN GUY

It's goooooooooooooood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Staff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 10 of 20

Jump to: