The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduce Yourself.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does The Gamer's Quarter rock?
Why yes, it does rock.
30%
 30%  [ 21 ]
Scratch that -- it rolls.
19%
 19%  [ 13 ]
On second thought: it rocks AND rolls!
50%
 50%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 68

Westacular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's an awesome introduction. Why are people from Montreal always so cool?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
B coma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girlfriend and I played Sega CD Dungeon Explorer once, until we ... died.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Alice. You may recognize me from such forums as the Insert Credit forums where I go by the name Nana Komatsu.

I registered to comment on the podcast mostly.
Six

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
my family is thinking of vacationing in montreal. what might there be for us to do/see there?

Well, there's always some sort of festival going on. July is pretty busy, in fact, with the Just For Laughs fest (John Cleese!), the jazz fest and - my favourite - Fantasia taking place. The Outgames are here this year, too. Other than that, you can always climb the mountain, or there's touristy stuff au Vieux-Montréal, if you're into that.
On a slightly more relevant note, apparently Montreal is one of the biggest cities for gaming (or game developers, anyway), but there's not really much to show for it, unless you want to hang around in front of Ubisoft or EA (or Microïds or whatever).
Pijaibros

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That name "Nana Komatsu" intrigues me. I may be the only one who thinks this, but I keep imagining an Ice Climber driving a mighty bulldozer when I hear that name.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name comes from a character in the Nana manga which is pretty good. I only chose it on IC because someone had already registered 'alice', and I figured it would be better not to confuse people now.
Pijaibros

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that clears it all up then. I've never read manga, there's so much of it that I would have no idea where to even begin. So I wouldn't have ever guessed it.

I used to work at the manufacturing plant of Komatsu while I was stuck in college. My favorite character(s) in Smash Bros are the Ice Climbers and so that was the image I got in my head upon reading your name.
Wilkes
milky wilkie
milky wilkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Komatsu comes from the construction equipment brand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Jeremy, not Jon.

I'm 28 years old, a native of Boston's North Shore, a bit more than 6'1", 185 pounds, and a Scorpio/Sagitarius cusp.

I can't remember the first arcade game that I played, and honestly, I can't recall the most recent one either (although it was almost certainly more than two years ago, at GameWorks in Schaumburg, IL. I did walk into a Dave & Busters in Pasadena or thereabouts, but a brief walk through convinced me that there wasn't anything I wanted to play).

Early on, I played games on the Atari 600, with a memory expansion pack added to the back and a 5 1/4" floppy drive. Games included Jumpman, and Super Cobra, among others.

My first console was a SEGA Master System II, which I bought when I went to Toys 'R Us with $120 in my pocket ready to purchase an Atari Lynx. When I realized that I could not buy the $99 Lynx and a game too, I went around the other side of the aisle and picked up the SMS2 with an extra controller and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

The easy availability of $20 and under games on the SMS gave me the opportunity to play classics like Ys: The Vanished Omens, Phantasy Star, Miracle Warriors: Seal of the Dark Lord, Lord of the Sword, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Astro Warrior, Hang On, Space Harrier, Enduro Racer, and many many others.

Later, I would "convince" my brother to take his hard earned money and purchase a Turbo Grafx-16, which I almost immediately confiscated. Bomberman, Dungeon Explorer, Neutopia, Neutopia II, Dungeon Explorer II, Cosmic Fantasy 2, Sinistron, Dragon's Curse, Soldier Blade, Splatterhouse, Lords of Thunder, Gates of Thunder, Bonk's Adventure and Revenge, Devil's Crush, Alien Crush, Bomberman '94, Hot Blooded High School Soccer and so so many others.. This was the first console that I started picking up imported games to play, after I had traded in the TG-16 for a Duo through TurboZoneDirect.

Eventually, the guilt caught up with me and I sent the Duo to my brother in Seattle. I just recently purchased a Duo-R, and I'm awaiting it's arrival with great expectation.

Next up was the SEGA Saturn. An import gamer's wet dream. Radiant Silvergun, Saturn Bomberman, NiGHTS into Dreams, Burning Rangers, Sonic Jam, Panzer Dragoon, Zwei, Saga, Pocket Fighter, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo, Marvel Super Heroes, Puyo Puyo Tsu, Madoh Monogatari (am I the only American who has played this?), Puzzle Bobble 3, Albert Odyssey, Fighter's Megamix, Fighting Vipers, Grandia and the Digital Museum, Guardian Heroes, Rayforce, House of the Dead, Virtua Cop, Virtual On, SEGA Rally, Shining Force III Chapter I, Silhouette Mirage, Steep Slope Sliders, Daytona USA, Dead or Alive, D&D Collection, Marvel vs. Street Fighter, Metal Slug ... Wow, what a console.

My Saturn phase fell into my Oklahoma college years, and I purchased a Dreamcast my senior year, when it released in Japan. The Dreamcast needs no call-outs, I think everyone here should be familiar with it's greatness.

During the intermediate period here, I purchased an N64, briefly owned a Super Nintendo, and picked up a SEGA Genesis to play my old SMS games on when I found a PBC in the back of a Funcoland shop in Schaumburg. I've also owned a Gameboy, GBA, NeoGeo Pocket and GameGear, but I own none of those now, and I probably won't ever own a branded portable again, I just don't get enough use out of them.

I bought a used Xbox when I was living in Chicago, and got a lot of mileage out of it before recently upgrading to the 360. I owned a GameCube, but it didn't get much play, outside of the Zelda classics disc (by this point I'd released my N64 from it's captivity).

Hm, apparently the word "Lynx" gives the board fits.

Last edited by J.Goodwin on Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toto wrote:
I'm Toto, etc. It's probably relevant I live in Australia.
Wow, you live in Australia and you use the name Toto. Is that a name that your parents gave you? Is it related to the Wizard of Oz?

I need to know.

Last edited by J.Goodwin on Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have excellent taste in games in my oppinion. Welcome to that boards. You should tell us your XBL Gamertag so we can have more friends to compete with in Galaga.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
You have excellent taste in games in my oppinion. Welcome to that boards. You should tell us your XBL Gamertag so we can have more friends to compete with in Galaga.
Sure, my Gamertag is FalcomAdol.

Enough tries and you probably would have guessed that from my games list Very Happy
Lackey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Six! I think I might know you?
Six

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you might!
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yellow Sign wrote:
Were you in my old Mask of Nyarlathotep game on EN World a few years back?

Is this, like, nerd stalking? Is this what we've become!?
Sylvestro Buccelli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! My name is Juan David and I registered here because I like to write about several things, inlcuding of course videogames. Someone may know me from the IC forums, though I post very few times, but I recognize some of you from the same place. I'm also an inphography, photography and digital art enthusiast and amateur. I study English Philology.

Pleased to meet you.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sylvestro Buccelli wrote:
digital art enthusiast

Sorry about the site design then! It is going through a reworking.

Also, welcome.

Lackey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Six wrote:
I think you might!

I'm fairly sure you're on my MSN, you.

Hi Juan. Excellent pseudonymn.
Six

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lackey wrote:
Six wrote:
I think you might!

I'm fairly sure you're on my MSN, you.
You should be entirely sure! How is/was Europe?

Hello Juan! May I call you Sly Boots?
ronintendo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Matt and I read The Gamer's Quarter. I'm 23 and am majoring in Japanese, scheduled to get my bachelor's this year.

The first game I ever played was an old R-Type upright at some skating rink I used to go to when I was a kid. It's still probably one of my favorite series ever, due to it's emphasis on atomsphere and dark themes. I never could beat the first one as a kid, yet that may also be the reason I liked it so much. Today I still play a lot of shooters (it's been almost nothing but Under Defeat lately) and action games but I'll play pretty much anything as long as it's good. I lived in Kobe, Japan from October 2005 to August of this year as an exchange student and would like to go back as soon as possible.

In my spare time I write, listen to music and try to go to a lot of shows. I'm interested in learning more about cinema and am taking a few classes to that end. Not much else to say other than that. Anyways, hello!
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronintendo wrote:
I'm interested in learning more about cinema

Cinema is very rewarding, I highly recommend it.

Laco

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Lachlan. I'm 22, about 6'4, live in Sydney and am just finishing a computer science degree.

My earliest memory of gaming is probably Seaquest or Enduro on my parents atari 2600 (which is still sitting at home somewhere). The other games I can recall are Galaxian, Jr Pacman, Skiing, Boxing, and Frogger. Though it seems strange to me now, they actually used to play games other than spider solitaire and freecell! I remember they once had a $10 bet with one of their friends, as to whether or not he could reach the fourth day in Enduro. He managed it with time to spare, a feat that amazed my then 6-year-old self. I guess I should try it myself sometime, but I worry it'd be too easy and my dreams would be broken.

Later they got an Apple ][e, which provided endless fun with games like Sabotage, Hitchhiker's Guide, Goldfields, Lode Runner, Carmen Sandiago, and Bard's Tale. I don't know if I can forgive my dad for getting rid of it one day when I was away, without even telling me!

Visiting family friends with children about our ages, their NES would always make an appearance. A Boy and his Blob was a lot of fun, although pretty complicated. I remember the notes section of their manual actually being used (!), to write down what all the jelly beans did. They didn't have many games, but I remember Ski or Die and TMNT.

I convinced my sister in about 1994 to contribute to a 'Gameboy Fund'. I thought I'd probably be the one getting the most use out of it, but she did end up playing it a fair bit. Her perseverance in Donkey Kong Land 2 was pretty incredible - she got much further than me in that game. What else did we have? Tetris, Super Mario Land 2, Hyper Lode Runner, Wildsnake, and F1 Race.

I used the same strategy in about 1997 to get an N64. It came with the requisite Super Mario 64, and also Diddy Kong Racing. I remember mum mentioning the other mothers in the shop telling her to get Goldeneye instead, but she wasn't sure whether I would be interested. Needless to say, Goldeneye was obtained in short order, and 4-player deathmatch basically dominated my social life for the next few years. It also made me into a bit of a Rare fanboy for a while there! The 64 is probably the console I had the most fun with, mostly due to the incredible multiplayer. From Mario Party/Kart with my sister and (female) neighbours, to warping my high school friends' brains with fully 3D combat in Forsaken, to epic Wipeout races and Perfect Dark slowmo battles with the guys in my first share house, every MP game left a good memory. Which is not to say that the SP games weren't awesome either - Banjo-Kazooie and Zelda: Ocarina of Time spring to mind.

Fastforward to now. In the intervening years I've mostly been a PC gamer, but about six months ago I bought myself a 'Cube with Zelda: Wind Waker, RE4, Eternal Darkness, and Viewtiful Joe 2. I can't say I've really gotten into any of those except Zelda, but I'd like to grab Metroid Prime and Paper Mario 2 sometime. Then about 2 weeks ago, I bought myself a PS2, mostly due to my longing for Guitar Hero and Shadow of the Colossus (to which TGQ issue 4 contributed in no small part!) I was never much of a Sony lover, but (to my mind) the sheer number of titles released for PS2 means it has some of the best. I'm still working my way towards playing more of Ico, Rez, both Katamaris, MGS3, GT4, Amplitude, Gradius V, and Soul Calibur 3.

At the rate I seem to be purchasing consoles now, I'll probably have a 360 within a few months, then both Wii and PS3 soon after. Now I just need a TV; playing consoles through a TV tuner on PC isn't much fun.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laco wrote:
I'm still working my way towards playing more of Ico, Rez, both Katamaris, MGS3, GT4, Amplitude, Gradius V, and Soul Calibur 3.

You can probably hold off on Soul Calibur 3 unless you really like the series, or have never played one. Also, I would recommend Frequency over Amplitude just based on the music sellection alone.

Also, Rez is pretty great and luckily it is fairly easy to find now.

I don't think you should worry too much about a 360 if you have been a PC gamer for a while. Also there is just so damn much to get for the PS2/GC that you could be kept busy for a good couple years. Now a Wii may be something to consider.

Anyways, welcome aboard!

Laco

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a lot of fun playing SC2 on a friend's Xbox. I'm not really a fighting-game kind of guy, but the weapons give it something.. special. I'm actually looking for a copy of Frequency, it seems harder to find than Amplitude. Rhythm-based games are sort of irrelevant at this point anyway though, the lag on my tuner card makes them pretty impossible to play. Which is sort of funny, when I bought the PS2 mostly for Guitar Hero.

I've played a bit of Rez, it's kind of fun. I think I'm up to the third level or so. However, I can't help but feel I'm missing something, somehow. I mean, the visuals are sort of mesmerising, and the vibration effects are cool (though not in the same way as in that immortal GGA article Smile) but I'm just not seeing why it's so highly regarded. Anyone care to put me in my place?

I'm definitely a PC gamer at heart (see sig), but part of the reason I'm getting into consoles again is the social aspect. Not even multiplayer, necessarily; it's just much more fun for a group of friends to gather around a TV in a living room than a PC monitor in an office. It's mostly Live that attracts me to a 360, especially Live Arcade. (Is that wrong, wanting to buy a $600 console just to play casual / arcade games, the likes of which I can already play on PC / MAME?) Well, that and Dead Rising.. and the couple of Xbox games which I own but can't play without access to an Xbox anymore.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome (and the wonderful magazine, of course!)
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laco wrote:
Anyone care to put me in my place?

Two things:

If you are playing in a room by yourself without a high quality sound set up, I highly recommend headphones and turning your lights off for maximum immersion/saturation.

Also, you haven't finished it yet.

helicopterp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laco wrote:
I'd like to grab Metroid Prime and Paper Mario 2 sometime.

Add Ikaruga, Pikmin, and Super Smash Bros. Melee to that list (the latter two of which you can probably find cheaply and easily) and you'll have the best five games on the system.

And while I can say I was really hooked on Rez from about the get-go, wait until you get to level 5 before you have decided whether or not you get it.
Laco

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I definitely want to get Ikaruga. I played it on a friend's Dreamcast a couple of years back. There's an online store in Australia that sells new copies for $70, but I've heard the PAL version has issues (no 60Hz mode, and they didn't account for the change in game speed). I guess I might get freeloader and ebay an NTSC version. Your other suggestions are also on my list (although I already have a mountain of stuff to play!)

This is the great thing about getting into a console at the end of its lifespan; all the games have already been released, and you can just pick and choose the best Smile.
Ghostface Killa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is ghostface hows it hangin my gobbies include wikipedia editing and the luxuries of life
calintz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey all ^^

i registered a year ago (i think) but never got back cos I kinda forgot about this place. Now that I have found it again, I think I shall stay for awhile...

oh yeah, introductions, hey?
well, they call me yubi where I live, and that is in Nagoya at the moment, well for a year and a half on university study and work.

um...what else...
An Australian born, half Filipino, half Hong Kong chinese...

oh yeah, and I'm a Mac user...

♪(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆
TheRumblefish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calintz wrote:
hey all ^^

i registered a year ago (i think) but never got back cos I kinda forgot about this place. Now that I have found it again, I think I shall stay for awhile...

oh yeah, introductions, hey?
well, they call me yubi where I live, and that is in Nagoya at the moment, well for a year and a half on university study and work.

um...what else...
An Australian born, half Filipino, half Hong Kong chinese...

oh yeah, and I'm a Mac user...

♪(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆

Welcome! How is being a Mac user working out for you? My friend just picked up a MAc the other day, and is having a wonderful experience with it so far.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

being a mac user? quite good actually.
since i'm mainly a console gamer, a mac is pretty enough for surfing the net and chatting...

yes. i like pretty things.
FortNinety
Pheonix Wright
Pheonix Wright

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name is Matt (Hawkins). A few folks around here know who I am. I dare call them friends even? Sup dhex, ShaperMC.

The skinny is that I'm a Brooklyn based cartoonist and video game designer, though I'm mostly a writer these days. I contribute regularly to Nickelodeon Magazine, as well as Gamastura, plus I have a regular column over at GameSetWatch (but who doesn't these days, right?).

I'm also really into comedy, foreign films, robots, and I totally love hot dogs.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vienna beef hot dogs?

Also, welcome man. It took you long enough.

FortNinety
Pheonix Wright
Pheonix Wright

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Vienna beef hot dogs?

All varieties: New York, Chicago, even corndogs.

I think I'll grill some up for dinner tonight, chop'em up, and fry them with some baked beans.

Shapermc wrote:
Also, welcome man. It took you long enough.

Thanks. And yeah... I figured it was time to finally make an appearance.
Mr Mustache

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, I was sad that that other forum stopped working, and this seemed like the best alternative out of three.

Currently, I am sad that Twin Peaks (season 2) has not yet made it to DVD, but hopeful that someday it will, and that I will be able to find a suitable stop-gap in the meantime.

I am playing Metal Arms, even though it is not an important game, nor a particularly good one. Diversity makes up for some of it's shortcomings, and it reminds me a bit of Jet Force Gemini, but I really just want to finish it.

It is too long. I dislike long games, unless they are made by Nintendo, or on a PC/Mac.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are three alternatives?
Mr Mustache

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Including this one.
DaleNixon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mr. Mustache
Mr Mustache

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dale, this place is nice. The hearts seem like a good motivational tool.
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we might make you go on a fetch quest before we give you one, just a heads up.
Pheonix Wright
Pheonix Wright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nana Komatsu wrote:

Yeah, I'm curious too.
DaleNixon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Mustache wrote:
Hi Dale, this place is nice. The hearts seem like a good motivational tool.

I hear they are moving to a three-heart-piece system to pad the forums.
Mister Toups
Hates your favorite videogame
Hates your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FortNinety wrote:
Nana Komatsu wrote:

Yeah, I'm curious too.

largeprimenumbers.com?

dontpressstart.com? (that place makes me Sad )
dessgeega

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the second season of twin peaks makes me ;_;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Mustache wrote:
Currently, I am sad that Twin Peaks (season 2) has not yet made it to DVD, but hopeful that someday it will, and that I will be able to find a suitable stop-gap in the meantime.

Yeah, that is awfully sad, isn't it? I hadn't thought about that for a while...

Oh, and hey, welcome.
Mr Mustache

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am willing to go on fetch quests, provided it will make the villagers happy.

(Toups hit the nail on the head)
Wilkes
milky wilkie
milky wilkie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sup mr. mustache I have a title and am big business on this forum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi wilkes, congratulations on your 100th post!
Wilkes
milky wilkie
milky wilkie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

understanding the inherent flaw in replying to that post itt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Mustache wrote:
I am willing to go on fetch quests, provided it will make the villagers happy.

(Toups hit the nail on the head)

Wow you too. I just found out the proper place to draw a moon so I could go aboard a ship with my busty lady friend. Videogames are fun? Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13

Jump to: