The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steeeeeam Bot Chronicles!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Steeeeeam Bot Chronicles! Reply with quote

No, the final name was netiher Bumpy Trot, or Relaxing Nonlinear Adventure: Be a Bad Guy If You Want. But the game does shout STEAMBOT CHRONICLES at you in many funny voices. Our resident Trotmobile expert (Mr. Toups) infoms me that it is probably the closest we will ever see to another Megaman Legends game. Which is pretty good by me.

So, I hate my local EB Games. I still live in New Orleans for now, and I can't even eat dinner after 7pm (8 on weekends!) and the EB closes at 5:30. By the time I get home and changed it is about 4:45. I would literally have to run there to get there before close. Looking at my watch and seeing 5pm I decided to wait until tomorrow, but I am in high anticipation of this title.

Has anyone picked it up yet? Comments?

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hear andy has played it.
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will surely pick it up tomorrow as well!

And yes, Mr. Toups, Aderack, and thatbox played it in my home, replaying the opening screen to hear all the different variations of how they shout "Steambot Chronicles!" at us.

...I think half that DVD is just sound clips of them saying "Steambot Chronicles!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
OtakupunkX

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might buy it Friday after I get my paycheck. It looks like a pretty cool game.
TOLLMASTER
nippon ichi PR man
nippon ichi PR man

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to try to get it today. I had to dig for change to get it, though hell has no fury that may stop me from receiving this game.

Jeremy Parish (of Toastyfrog and 1up infame) gave the game an 8 out of 10 in his official review, but then unofficially proclaimed it a Must Play (Unless You Want Revenge On The Concept of Fun).
Persona-sama
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That boy should've just given the game a ten then.
I mean, he could've saved about eleven words!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DaleNixon

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My preorder copy shipped yesterday. I watched Toups play some of this at my house last weekend. Persona Toups came to my house it's like we're brothers.
simplicio

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of about three videogames I've ever preordered (and it seemed to be the only copy the 106th st Gamestop was even shipped, so good thinking, me. I was rather surprised that they even had a harmonica for me). I knew there was some buzz from Tim and all, but the demo was just fantastic and creative and obviously a labor of love. Little things like the girl humming a tune to herself as you drive her around, plus the billiards minigame. The thing I love about Irem games is the way they seem to bring their emotions across the hours of programming; every one of them I've played feels like someone was really excited to be making this thing and sharing it with you. That it's loose and unpolished just adds to its charm.

Oh, does anyone remember Game Informer's review of it a couple months back, which was clearly based on the demo alone? That nearly made me violent.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a warning for anyone who plans on getting this: Taking your trotmobile around town is about the time you should go to the bathroom or make some tea. Some nice green tea.

That's what I did. Actually, both of them.

The rest of the game is pretty amazing so far barring some frame rate issues.

yuhana

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Steeeeeam Bot Chronicles! Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Our resident Trotmobile expert (Mr. Toups) infoms me that it is probably the closest we will ever see to another Megaman Legends game.

I call shenanigans! That was my line :(

Still, I am heartened to see so many upstanding citizens enjoying this fine work. Well done, Internet.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Steeeeeam Bot Chronicles! Reply with quote

yuhana wrote:
I call shenanigans! That was my line :(

Actually, after reading your article and it saying the same thing that Toups said that was when I knew that I needed this game. It was just too coincidental. And you know what? You guys were right!

sharc

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, hey. so i'm not the only one who thought this was like a new megaman legends. or perhaps tail concerto 2, only without furries.

was the demo worthwhile? i got one when i preordered, but never even played it. that's how confident i was that i would like this game. i think i was right, since my only real gripe thus far is how few letters you get for your trotmobile's name. especially when you get less than all the npcs, with their big damn lavish names.

addendum: the album's description for madam orange reads: "so what if she's wearing pink? orange is just her name. gosh."

i love it!
TOLLMASTER
nippon ichi PR man
nippon ichi PR man

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted some glowing early impressions at Insert Credit (be aware that one of the current mods there is currently crazy and might have edited this):

Myself wrote:
I just got Steambot Chronicles.

To put it simply, it is a mech customization game, but instead of only being able to battle, it is in a "sandbox" type environment.

. . .

Actually, I think we should strike "sandbox" from the record, as it is an annoying term for GTA-style games. If someone is a "sandbox," I imagine being able to create structures and make up my own rules. The games that normally are called "sandbox" put you in pre-made structures and pre-made rules, and just give you the opportunity to pretend they don't exist. So it's not a good term!

From Steambot Chronicles, I shall take their term for the game's genre and apply it, post-humously (???) to all the other similar games of this type:

Grand Theft Auto is, from this day forward, a Relaxing, Nonlinear Adventure. Though it is also, in my opinion, a very crappy version of it!

I had only played an hour when the game basically just told me "...hey dude. Here's some stuff you can do!" The game certainly told me of things I could be doing, but it's not like one of those games where you have a main plotline to follow, but there isn't a time limit and there are sidequests. Your friends get off on a train, au revoir, and you're expected to do what you want from a couple of activities.

It's pretty awesome. No one came up to tell me that I should wander around, but that they really hope that someone destroys the world-shattering evil that is developing nearby. I was given many ideas of what to do, and a few leads to what may make the storyline go forward, but the game feels like it was made to not rush me. Take your time.

I'm still not very far. I basically spent my time fooling around in town (not sure how I feel about the town; it's certainly the most realistic town that also feels artistic ever, but you can't manually pilot your robot while in town, but set it to autopilot and watch it obey the traffic laws, though you can hoof it as well) talking to people. I'm not sure how the "band" aspect works just yet, but I've come into contact with a few instruments, that play like bemani-style games. On street corners or in bars I can even earn a small amount of money for doing it. Apparently later I can join a band, though I'm not sure I want to, since I was born white and thus have no since of rhythym (sup Toups?).

The game's hinted that I can join up with the bad guys if I wanted to, as well. Not sure how this will work, but I'm guessing that there will be a split path somewhere along the line in terms of the plot. It's definitely the kind of game I wouldn't mind playing twice, though!

If you've read one of the reviews already online that says the control scheme sucks, forget about it! It's intentionally hard to control, to get you the sense of driving a very large walking vehicle. The controls are tank-like (or, if you prefer, katamari-like) so if you have had experience there, I'd imagine this wouldn't even be an issue. It's obvious that Irem didn't want players driving the Trotmobiles as if they were just larger humans, they wanted the feel of it to be different, and yes, it takes some getting used to. But it is also fucking awesome.

Combat is actually probably the weakest point I've seen so far. It doesn't feel "right" but I haven't really mastered the dash technique, either. And, to be honest, my Trotmobile is made out of scrap, and the modifications I've made to it so far have been more fossil-scavenging oriented than combat ability oriented. My current wide flatbed almost dwarfs my vehicle, so that's problem why it feels so sluggish--because I'm carrying a ton of extra weight with me. When I buy a cannon, shield and light legs to tear up the battle arena I'll have to report back.

Steambot Chronicles is a very promising adventure game. I haven't said that in a while! Everything I've played lately has enough involved NUMBERS GO UP or hardcore action games, so a game that tells me "go out, and have some fun I guess" is...interesting. The only real game I can equate to this is Choro Q PS2, another Atlus-published game (and one of the only games to ever make me cry without me smashing the controller at the same time). There's the thing you're supposed to be doing, but you're never pushed (like most "open-ended" games) to do that task, and aren't really penalized for it, either.

I've also found that both cats and future girlfriends love donuts. Steambot Chronicles is practically edutainment!

I don't really know how to put it into Gamer's Quarter words, though. Can you believe I never played Megaman Legends? I totally was going to buy it once, but my friend was with me that day, and told me not to, because "Megaman 64 is totally better, dude." Sometimes, you wish you could go back in time and punch someone, you know?

I think that same guy still has my copy of Xenogears. Punishment enough?

The manual is something special. You can tell whoever's job was to write the manual that they loved the game. They could have put a booklet together that said "press ON to turn ON your PS2 to play" and "control the Trotmobile like a tank okay" but this guy stuffed it full of bizarre little jokes. They also kept the original Japanese cover art on the instruction manual to appease the purists.

They also describe the option to turn off the vocals as for being there for people too snobby to listen to dreaded American voiceovers, as opposed to the pure Japanese. I love you, Atlus, and if I was not already seeing Nippon Ichi I'd be hitting on you in a second.
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOLLMASTER wrote:
I don't really know how to put it into Gamer's Quarter words, though. Can you believe I never played Megaman Legends? I totally was going to buy it once, but my friend was with me that day, and told me not to, because "Megaman 64 is totally better, dude."
Pssst... Megaman Legends and Megaman 64 are the same game dude.

-Wes

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Megaman Legends is so much better than Megaman64.

But now that the comparison has been made I eventually have to buy it in the coming weeks. Blasted Toups! First talking me into Lost Magic and now Steambot Chronicles.

Atlus has my undying love thanks to all the little touches they add to all their games, this inclluded!
TOLLMASTER
nippon ichi PR man
nippon ichi PR man

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
TOLLMASTER wrote:
I don't really know how to put it into Gamer's Quarter words, though. Can you believe I never played Megaman Legends? I totally was going to buy it once, but my friend was with me that day, and told me not to, because "Megaman 64 is totally better, dude."
Pssst... Megaman Legends and Megaman 64 are the same game dude.

-Wes

I know that Sad((

But from what I've heard, the level design really got changed a lot out of some (non-existent?) complaint that there was too much fog and draw in, so you got a...bunch of small corridors. The problem is, of course, that after this event I couldn't play Megaman Legends, because I couldn't find it, but I could also not play Megaman 64, because I was afraid I wouldn't get "the real deal."

Basically, my friend screwed me out of Megaman Legends, which by all accounts is the worst sin imaginable. Especially considering I was such a Megaman fan back in the day that I tried to defend X6, once.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOLLMASTER wrote:
I don't really know how to put it into Gamer's Quarter words, though. Can you believe I never played Megaman Legends?

The manual is something special.

I ... don't know what the hell Gamer's Quarter words are.

Also the manual is amazing. I love the Horse -> Trotmobile section. Also, I know that the Rule of Rose manual will be good as well because I made a point to talk to Atlus about that.

SuperWes

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOLLMASTER wrote:
I was such a Megaman fan back in the day that I tried to defend X6, once.

Wow. That takes someone real special.

Since you've got it already I recommend that you at least try out Megaman 64. I mean, Mega Man Legends isn't what I would call a perfect game by any means, but it's an amazing game for what it does. I can't imagine that having slightly modified levels would sully the experience by that much.

-Wes
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
TOLLMASTER wrote:
I was such a Megaman fan back in the day that I tried to defend X6, once.

Wow. That takes someone real special.

I should note that I have been and will defend Sonic Heroes for a long time. I am the only person I know who does/will!

Also TOLLMASTER: play-asia still has new MM64 carts for a very reasonable price. Yes it is the USA version.

Persona-sama
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I love all the little details this game has, like the hobo and hungry cat that live in a tunnel next to the city dump. Or following the lady in the red dress to her room while the lady in the pink dress warns you about her. Or how Connie's mom tells you to visit the doctor in Vision Ranch "if you want to."

It's got a lot of heart, this game.
Also the manual is pretty charming too!

Toto
4th Man
4th Man

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any note on the PAL release?
;__;
yuhana

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got to say -- skip MM64 and try to find a copy of the PlayStation MML instead. The 64 game really is worse -- the framerates are atrocious, the graphics are all blurry and the sound has been compressed to the point where everyone sounds like they're talking through an FM radio (and not just when Roll is playing spotter). Kind of like how you could play the PS1 port of Chrono Trigger, but you'll enjoy it more with the original cart.
Persona-sama
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So last night I saw Connie in a swimsuit while I swam around with palm leaves wrapped around my crotch in an oasis in the middle of a giant desert. Then she got kidnapped by desert thieves and I had to go rescue her only to be beaten into submission by the desert gang leader - who I later seduced by giving her a rare diamond and red lipstick.

Now I'm in a major city where Connie's ex and her ex's brother live. Her band's guitarist has left the group to persue a new form of music that utlizes the technology and electricity of the era (I'm thinking he's going to invent an electric guitar) and I have to go find Connie again to console her and tell her to not take it personally.

I also really suck at playing the guitar even when I use the Trotmobile's stage arm to perform on. :/

This game is pretty awesome, guys.

Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you use the stage arm? What the hell?

I don't think this game is the same for everyone, I mean, I could not get those leaves to run around naked nor can I change the name of my trot, not could I buy red lipstick. Also I have a bunch of rare jems. And Sonic Jems Collection, but none of the girls find Jems Collection hot.

sharc

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you change your trot's name by going to the vehicles section of the menu, and then it's right at the top when you go to the middle tab. i think. just check all your options in there and you'll find it.

i can only assume the people doing well with any instrument more complex than a harmonica have six thumbs and see the world in bullet time. it's splendid that i haven't been forced into playing music so far, as i'm crap at it and would rather devote time to pool and the arena.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have major issues with the pool "simulation" in this game. I actually play pool and I know exactly how shots should be lined up and the strenth to hit them with and the position of the cue to get the proper english. I can't line up shots with this pool game. I feel like a retard because they don't allow for the proper viewing angles. I beat one guy once while the town was overtaken by the elephants (McDuff?) and I plan to never play pool again.

I do wish that I could figure out how to do more arena fights.

Persona-sama
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all about checking all the minor details, Shaper!

You get the Stage Arm from taking your Bumpy Trot into the Doctor's garage. He'll offer you that or some other musical-based arm. Using it usually helps your performances by drawing more people in.

Also, do you have a bicycle? They're really useful except you can't talk to people when you're on one. :/

Mr. Mechanical
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have it but I'd like to play it. How does EB/Gamestop's trade-in deal work? Because I've got a bunch of crap games I never play that I would totally trade in for some Bumpy Trot action.
ryan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aside from the name Vanilla, I was disappointed in that another game gives me dialogue options that don't matter. I restarted and went through the same sequence(s) a few times, and no matter what I chose I always ended up doing the same thing. I don't appreciate teases, video game developers.
SuperWes

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryan wrote:
aside from the name Vanilla, I was disappointed in that another game gives me dialogue options that don't matter. I restarted and went through the same sequence(s) a few times, and no matter what I chose I always ended up doing the same thing. I don't appreciate teases, video game developers.

My understanding is that the options you choose don't affect the gameplay, but the other dialoge options instead, so like, if you're repeatedly an asshole to the other characters they will start to be more snarky with you eventually and your own perception of your character's relationship with them will change. This sounds pretty neat to me!

-Wes
nippon ichi PR man
nippon ichi PR man

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persona-sama wrote:
So last night I saw Connie in a swimsuit while I swam around with palm leaves wrapped around my crotch in an oasis in the middle of a giant desert. Then she got kidnapped by desert thieves and I had to go rescue her only to be beaten into submission by the desert gang leader - who I later seduced by giving her a rare diamond and red lipstick.

How'd you get the desert leader to fight you? That sounds pretty cool, actually. When I went there, she captured me, but after I explained I wasn't who she thought I was, she let me off.
ryan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
My understanding is that the options you choose don't affect the gameplay, but the other dialoge options instead, so like, if you're repeatedly an asshole to the other characters they will start to be more snarky with you eventually and your own perception of your character's relationship with them will change. This sounds pretty neat to me!

-Wes

Yeah - I bet it does. Freaking Wes.

I actually went through a bunch of conversations to test out the dialogue trees and the characters' reactions. After Dreamfall I was a little miffed at the multiple conversation points being there for no purpose (other than some good voice-acting in that case), so when Steambot offered, I bit! I bit hard! Nothing changed as far as options and attitude. Maybe it's a long-term thing - several hours of nothing but one way or the other - but I don't think I can keep up being too snarky or whichever for too long. Sometimes I want to help and sometimes I don't, you know?

I jammed that harmonica almost too hard. They weren't prepared. I will never apologize for rocking a harmonica too hard though.
Persona-sama
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka
Weltbeherrschen Mangaka

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you don't really fight her. I assume you get caught no matter what.

Actually, for those sneaking bits where you're crawling around, did you ever try to deliberately get caught? I wonder what happens.

And when I talked to her, I said, "I am (that guy's name)! Got a problem with that?" or something along those lines. But then Connie butts in and says, "No, he's not!" and the gang leader goes, "Yeah, I figured as much. You're too wimpy to be him."

And that song Connie sings for the gang - isn't that the most depressing song ever? I can't imagine singing a depressing song like that to a legion of fanboys who also happen to be quiet adept at killing and robbing.

..well, actually, maybe they'd appreciate it more. Hm.

Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryan wrote:
Maybe it's a long-term thing - several hours of nothing but one way or the other - but I don't think I can keep up being too snarky or whichever for too long. Sometimes I want to help and sometimes I don't, you know?

Yea, they update attitudes daily. So you have to be snarky for quite a while.

The game should have been subtitled: "Be an asshole if you want to."

TOLLMASTER
nippon ichi PR man
nippon ichi PR man

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been wondering how the "Be a Bad Guy If You Want" thing works. There is a very, very obvious point late in the game where you can switch sides, but still 3/4 of the game is spent on the good guys' side. I wonder if there is an earlier point where you can deviate from the plotline you're "supposed' to follow.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOLLMASTER wrote:
I've been wondering how the "Be a Bad Guy If You Want" thing works. There is a very, very obvious point late in the game where you can switch sides, but still 3/4 of the game is spent on the good guys' side. I wonder if there is an earlier point where you can deviate from the plotline you're "supposed' to follow.

I think it is more "be an asshole if you want," seriously.

SuperWes

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
I think it is more "be an asshole if you want," seriously.

Gamer's Quarter article title?

-Wes

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up not buying Steambot Chronicles this weekend. By the time I made it to GameStop this weekend I didn't have that much money and still had to buy gas so I ended up buying a used copy of Rez for $40 (the cashier was totally oblivious to the fact that said game is probably worth more than that).

I think I'm going to get it for my birthday.
Sushi d

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it makes me sad to see connie all depressed after i tried to choose to go with "savory" instead of her. its the little touches which make the game seem a little better.
TOLLMASTER
nippon ichi PR man
nippon ichi PR man

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sushi d wrote:
it makes me sad to see connie all depressed after i tried to choose to go with "savory" instead of her. its the little touches which make the game seem a little better.

Hoo boy.

You're in for a treat.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toto wrote:
Any note on the PAL release?
;__;

wourme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hesitated a little before getting this game, because it was more expensive than I expected (I almost never pay $50 for a video game) and because I was a little afraid that it might not take itself seriously enough. But I should have known not to doubt Irem--it seems they can do no wrong. This game has so much charm, sincerity, attention to detail, etc. It's just excellent.
dizzyjosh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Just a warning for anyone who plans on getting this: Taking your trotmobile around town is about the time you should go to the bathroom or make some tea. Some nice green tea.

i would like to point out that r i have been waiting for a video game to grant me a cigarette break ever since i started smoking.
(cinematic final fantasies because i quit playing those long before i started smoking)

p.s. hi guys
dessgeega

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi josh!
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
hi josh!

Hi Josh!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: