The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Relationship Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what wait where did you come from
you tell them a story about us i already talked about you

dess likes to hit daphny with a baseball bat to the rythym of the atlanta braves tomahawk song

how was that story
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's not a story and neither is what you posted earlier.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man the style guide isn't really all that funny when the stories don't involve sexes or Japanese cyclopses. It probably needs more amendments.
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone should tell stories about losing their virginity!

the guy i lost my virginity to invaded my sex with his japanese cyclops while LORDS OF ACID WAS PLAYING
i was like can you turn that shit down or something
he was like IT GETS ME IN THE MOOD
i was like this isnt going to go anywhere you know
he was like uhhh unnff ugggggg wooooo

he made up for it by introducing me to bdsm, when i first met him i was SO NERVOUS and also on my period so i was nervous that he was going to try to TOUCH MY SEX so i had to be like "no in the pants the first time we meet"
anyway at lunch he told me to stand up and i was like "huh" then he said stand up! and i did and then he said turn around and i did and he said sit down and i did and he was like you're submissive and then i said 'oh i get it'

i couldn't eat ANY OF MY FOOD even though i was totally starved so we went to a movie nad he made me sit with my hands at my sides while he played with me (NOT UNDER THE PANTS THOUGH THATS MENSESLAND), and there were two guys giggiling and i thought they were laughing at me but they were messing around in the theatre too
what movie was playing, we totally didnt finish it, oh yeah man on the moon god that movie sucked and that song sucks harder

we were waiting for a trolley and he SLAMMED ME UP against the bus stop booth thing and grabbed my throat and HOLY SHIT i was scared and turned on
he was like testing to see what turned me on i guess god i dont remember everything
he would get really close to my face and talk to me and scare the hell out of me

he needed to get new shoes i remember sitting at his feet while he was trying them on, he had black socks with little green kitties on them, like lime green
which was weird because he was wearing like all plain clothes and he had these fucking kitties on his socks

when we were walking back to the car to drive to his place i was walking ahead because i always walk faster than everyone ever and he ran up behind me and slapped me so hard on the ass and told me to stay at his side

when we got back to his place in alameda (o hi guess i should say we spent the day in san francisco) i found out he lived on a HOUSEBOAT!
oh boy now im really nervous
im going home with a GUY a MAN im FIFTEEN YEARS OLD this guy must be like TWENTY SOMETHING

we didnt do anything though! we watched a movie and talked! he respected my boundaries

the next time i came up he brought me to a bar (ooooo i was fifteen and in a bar i felt so cool) i guess the people there didnt care becuase he knew them
he asked his friend who was there how old i looked and he said that i sounded and acted like i was nineteen but dressed like a 14 year old
i didnt even know what that meant i was wearing clothes that iwould still wear now whatever

oh i was drinking a guinness, so now this guy is contributing to the deliquency of minors!
we went back to his place, skipped doing anything else i was curious abotu more bdsm stuff and i wanted to get rid of my virginity

he made me serve him a bagel, and teased me with a riding crop
he also showed me the wonder of clothespins and nipple clamps
told me about different birth control methods, oh god i knew NOTHING ABOUT SEX BACK THEN it was so educational!
and then the fucking lords of acid went on, and i embarked on a SEXY ADVENTURE!
well no, but like yeah we saw eachotgher a few more times after that, he hung me upside down from his boat mast (ive told everyone this story yawn) at a party and dipped me in the ocean whenever i made lots of noise
he made me clean the house i learned i am not into cleaning the house in any kind of sexual way

he showed me the magic of a violet wand god those things are hot, and he was into fancy ropework which i dont really care about that much but its cool to have said ive done it? i dunno

i have vanilla relationships too
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dracko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am like fresh snow on dirty asphalt as I have never gone the full way. Sad

I don't feel as bad about this as I tend to let on. What few flings I've had have never worked out beyond a couple of weeks at best.

I mean, I get lonely easy, which is one of the things about myself I dislike the most, as I don't mind the notion of being solitary, but I've never felt desperate enough to just latch onto anyone and haven't met someone I truly appreciate to that sort of extent yet.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I'm glad you don't sweat it, the idea that you must have done certain things by a certain age is balls.

Wow, there's a lot to mull over in this thread.

Do you have the chain of shops 'John Menzies' in America? Because I just thought that could be your new name for your cunt, Daphny, 'John Menses'
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my cunt will always be HOOHOO to you tiger
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly won't be WOOHOO

because by all accounts it looks like it's done ten rounds with a boxing kangaroo :O
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harvey james you dont know how hard it is to hold back the urge to post my moms vagina
goddamnit this is so hard
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know you could post stuff like that, I thought the internet was limited to words and pictures and data
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH GOD IM GOING TO EXPLODE

EVERYONE LOOK ITS MY MOMS VAGINA she had to have relationships to make it that big so this post is relevant
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got two screens in my room, the X Factor is on one and your mom's cunt is on the other. Where did my life go wrong?
Dracko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Cool, I'm glad you don't sweat it, the idea that you must have done certain things by a certain age is balls.

Exactly (Ignore the stupid caption halfway through. I don't know why the idiot did it). It's not like there's any such thing as growing up anyway.
ee_emm_ecks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daphny go take a bath
dark steve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude didn't throw descartes hard enough

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I mean, I get lonely easy, which is one of the things about myself I dislike the most, as I don't mind the notion of being solitary, but I've never felt desperate enough to just latch onto anyone and haven't met someone I truly appreciate to that sort of extent yet.

I do too. But as New Age-y as this might sound, you do have to take solace in yourself. Although I am in many ways an open and extroverted person, there is an other, but significant part of my personality that is very "alone" and introverted, a recluse if you will. Over the years I kind of take solace in it--I realise after beating myself up for so long that, maybe that's just me; I don't mesh well with everyone and I wouldn't want to be around these people all the time, even maybe someone I loved. I can do things alone that I can't anywhere else (oh come on let's not fall into the gutter just once), and ironically, only then can I act completely myself, no social posturing or anything else, really. I sometimes revel in the mere act of making tea, sitting back, and watching a movie on my computer, an experience so dear to me that I would be loathe to let anyone take me away from it. Plus, think of the great recluses and misanthropes! Proust! Mark Twain! Shit, I'm not literate tenough to throw any more names out there!

At the same time, I suppose you could see the bad side to this--it's obviously not good to become too much of a misanthrope (and believe you me, I'd like to be one. but for my own sanity I'm not). It's about comfort, I mean, that's certainly the problem I've had so far, anyway. When I get intimate with someone I get uncomfortable--even the idea of spending the night with someone kind of exceeds the boundaries of my comfort zone; I revel being by myself and ruminating by myself and almost...coagulating. But in a good way.
sediment

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had a normal relationship. I have some stories I will present in brief, and if more detail is requested I will provide.

1) Apparently I turned a half-Spanish, half-Swedish girl into a major whore. Still not sure how this happened, but it's somehow my fault!

2) My ex-boyfriend killed himself after breaking up with me. Haven't dated too many boys since.

3) I was in a three-way relationship with a guy and a girl, who ran away to Salt Lake City and got married, but apparently still wanted me for sex. No longer convinced three-person situations can work.

4) I've soured my Bosnian ex on everything I like. She's apparently withdrawn completely to chemistry and Tori Amos. (which.. is unusual as I really like Tori Amos, I just can't listen to Me And A Gun.)

5) My fiancee and I are both TG, but until we can go "all the way" we're remaining our physiological genders. This is the boring story because I basically just told it. Still goin' strong. According to most cultures' definitions of sexuality that account for berdaches or other transgenderism, we're majorly gay.

i feel like i'm forgetting something.

Dracko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dark steve wrote:
dude didn't throw descartes hard enough

I agree.

That's the first scene in Cracker. That show is awesome, by the way. It's about a criminal psychologist who drinks, smokes, cusses, gambles, cheats on his wife and is generally the world's largest bastard, but is exceedingly good at his job. Most of the cases are based on actual incidents strong in the British consciousness too. Avoid the American remake and the films aren't all that necessary.

Problem being, parkbench, is I'm an inveterate misanthrope, and I love it. I tire of fools easy and am, on a subconscious level, very discriminatory about people. On the other hand, you'd be surprised exactly with what people I get along with, let alone which kind of people I like.

And hey, it's not like anyone is put on Earth to be liked anyway.

Funny thing is, before I ever feel for a girl back in high school (lol), I was perfectly content with myself. That didn't pan out and was a three year self-enforced - stupid romanticism - melodrama around a lesbian with a vicious bitch of a girlfriend and who didn't give me much of the time of day anyway, and I've never been able to be self-satisfied since. It's something I miss and try to catch hold of again, but that only leads to brief moments of respite until I get moody again. It's all very silly.

It would also help, I suppose, if my best friends, of either gender, lived anywhere near me: They've all buggered off to America, as far as I can tell.
helicopterp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there's plenty of room here for one more, Dracko.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracko wrote:

No, the opposite is true! Total understanding is total love, Karl Marx said that, SUCK IT UP
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sediment wrote:
I
No longer convinced three-person situations can work.

uh oh
Dracko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helicopterp, are you getting fresh with me?

Harveyjames wrote:
Dracko wrote:

No, the opposite is true! Total understanding is total love, Karl Marx said that, SUCK IT UP

And he's dead!
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracko wrote:

fresh like the fresh prince if thats the kind of fresh you meant then you would be correct

theres plenty of room in america! come on down dracko, yeehaw
i think is what he was saying
Dracko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, everyone keeps telling me that. Also, that Brit accents win tail. I'm not made of money or citizenship!
helicopterp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daphaknee wrote:
Dracko wrote:

fresh like the fresh prince

I do spend most of my waking hours in West Philadelphia.

So get on a boat. You can have my couch. I only have one 360 controller, though.
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have two and im not from west philadelphia! come to my house instead ,i even have a guest room
WE CAN START OUR OWN RELATIONSHIP THREAD

the LIVING WITH DRACKO IS LIKE LIVING IN A LIVING NIGHTMARE thread
helicopterp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't beat that offer, but I am much classier about my use of caps, if that makes a difference.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He means contraceptive caps

Dracko, if you take up any of these people on their disingenuous and decidedly suspicious offers, I am telling you here and now YOU WILL GET BUMMED
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope bummed means pegged in british because thats what i was planning on doing

and MR HARVEY JAMES HARVEY i am great at housing people from THE INTERNETS
dess, booji and ebrey can all vouch for that

sucker

(you cant stay here ever)
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny relationship story:

i was on and off dating (more like fucking) this guy, and he got in a really bad car accident while we were fucking that broke both of his legs
oh dear
we werent fucking when his car crashed, i wasnt even there
but yeah

of course that didnt curb his virility at all so we continued fucking
one night, drunk and horny he was going down on me and started screaming
OH FUCK YOU STARTED YOUR PERIOD ALL OVER MY FACE GROSS! and i scooted away as quickly as possible and was like no dude your nose is bleeding all over my fucking couch (cooch)

oh shit
so it took us FOREVER to get him up and into his wheelchair and to the bathroom to clean up and there was blood everywhere, this was one of the worst nosebleeds ive ever seen

anyway we kept seeing eachother for a couple months, it wasnt anything serious, we mostly would hang out late at night, go for long drives and talk about our mystery lives
what he didnt tell me was that he was dating this really fucking insane and jealous girl (who i knew from golfland tournaments, and never really liked becuase she would hate every girl around her for some reason, i really dont get this with women, way too competetive..... anyway)
and this girl found out about us and WANTED TO KILL ME
and i was like, hey maybe you should tell your boyfriend to tell people hes fucking that hes DATING SOMEONE in which she sent me a series of emails about wolves pissing on my graves and me having 1000 zombie wolf babies and getting eaten by wolves
i pictured her, enraged, typing this with one of those howling at the moon wolf shirts

she would come over and talk to my mom (my mom didnt even know who this guy was shes pretty out of my loop) and throw dog shit at my door and threaten to beat me up
she never beat me up, she never even started a fight, which is good i dont like fighting

when this started i already had completely cut off the guy because he was lying to her about us hanging out and i didnt have any idea how shady he was until this point and thought it would be a better idea just to avoid everything altogether

she started friending me on myspace nad facebook recently and sending me messages very buddy buddy wanting to hang out and drink but i never answer them because this girl is batshit insane
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daphaknee wrote:

she sent me a series of emails about wolves pissing on my graves and me having 1000 zombie wolf babies and getting eaten by wolves
i pictured her, enraged, typing this with one of those howling at the moon wolf shirts

I wouldn't be surprised if that really happened to you.

I don't know what pegged means, but bummed means ass-raped, which is what's going to happen to Dracko if he goes to America to stay with 'female' internet character Daphny David
aderack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pegging is when a woman with a strap-on plays prostate party.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm never going to listen to that Steely Dan song the same way again!
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steely dan III from yokohama?
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, literary reference.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daphaknee wrote:
i have two and im not from west philadelphia! come to my house instead ,i even have a guest room
WE CAN START OUR OWN RELATIONSHIP THREAD

the LIVING WITH DRACKO IS LIKE LIVING IN A LIVING NIGHTMARE thread

MY BOOBOOKITTY!

So now that I'm single again, it turns out I can't drink anymore, else I get ridiculously lonely. This is probably a good thing.

"Ayn Rand fans are the old school version of Xenogears fanboys."
-seryogin
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
daphaknee wrote:

she sent me a series of emails about wolves pissing on my graves and me having 1000 zombie wolf babies and getting eaten by wolves

uh, it did happen, thats why its part of the story
jamesharveyjamesharveyjames you're really daft sometimes
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aderack wrote:
Pegging is when a woman with a strap-on plays prostate party.

weird al should do a cover of the black flag song beer party and make it prostate party i would totally listen to that song
boojiboy7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
sorry, literary reference.

don't worry, the name of the band is as well.

which is an odd contrast with their music.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that, but i got the feeling harvey did not.

plus i just like saying "steely dan III from yokohama"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
i know that, but i got the feeling harvey did not.

plus i just like saying "steely dan III from yokohama"

I would be surprised if you didn't, but I felt like making it a bit more explicit. And yes, saying "steely dan III from yokohama" cannot get old.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daphaknee wrote:
Harveyjames wrote:
daphaknee wrote:

uh, it did happen, thats why its part of the story
jamesharveyjamesharveyjames you're really daft sometimes

No I meant I wouldn't be surprised if you really did have a thousand zombie wolf babies that then ate you

It just sounds like the kind of thing you'd do
Dracko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daph, don't peg me.

You don't know where I've been!
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So like in american TV shows when a character says 'boy, you've really got me pegged!' they didn't mean what I thought they meant?

Also, Peggy Sue, Peg leg. Peg solitare. You people make me sick.
Dracko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You love it, Harvey.
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey dont you guys say DID YOU PULL? when asking someone if they picked someone up?

because in australia, pulling is what you do when you don't pickup so it's a little confusing.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, pull is pick someone up.

When you say you 'pull' when you don't pick someone up, do you mean 'pulling' is a euphanism for masturbation? It is over here, too- to pull one off, as in 'I heard you pulling yourself off last night' or 'yeah she pulled him off round the back of the cash and carry'.
helicopterp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's right, I had to call up L:

-Yo, L
-What up?
-I hit.
-What else?
-Plus dome.
-Say word.
-And we got it on tonight."
dessgeega

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
No I meant I wouldn't be surprised if you really did have a thousand zombie wolf babies that then ate you

It just sounds like the kind of thing you'd do

don't look at me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: