The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World's Favorite Videogames chosen by the people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceP42

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: World's Favorite Videogames chosen by the people Reply with quote

If you feel like putting your 2 cents in, then go here and make your Top 25 favorite game of all time list (1st=25pts, 2nd=24pts, ..., 25th=1pt).

Here are the current results that involves 860 gamers so far.

Other top-lists are also available (by year, decade, genre, systems and most wanted) for you to mess around with.

Check out my own list of top games (what a great list, i know):
http://www.unikgamer.com/members/papissama-1.html

Post the link of your Top games and feel free to discuss your choices!
Check it out if you got a few minutes to spare, it's a really fun concept, especially if you're a longtime gamer (and bored Very Happy)
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're spam without the bot part. Please enjoy this advertising and come back to post the results when you're finished.

-Wes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
I think you're spam without the bot part. Please enjoy this advertising and come back to post the results when you're finished.

-Wes

Its not a simple voting site, this is a social site for gamers, the voting is always going on because lists change for each person... Its a site that gets you to know people as gamers...
The lists can be adjusted at any time and changed which make the points always changing, its not a poll based voting.

More than 900 gamers in!! Smile
IceP42

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than 1000 gamers are in and the new version of the site is finally up Very Happy

Some new cool features have been added with the redesign but it's still not finished yet.
What do you guys think so far though?
purplechair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: World's Favorite Videogames chosen by the people Reply with quote

IceP42 wrote:
it's a really fun concept

No it isn't.
IceP42

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: World's Favorite Videogames chosen by the people Reply with quote

purplechair wrote:
IceP42 wrote:
it's a really fun concept

No it isn't.

I meant for some people Smile
purplechair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I think about it, the stranger it seems that people should all get together and try to use numbers to establish a single unified list of which experiences are 'best'.

Whatever happened to just accepting that different people have different opinions?
IceP42

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can now rank our Top 20 games of this generation, Top 10 Shoot'em up, Top 10 games of 1995 and Top 15 GameCube games.

In addition to that you can also check out which gamers have similar gaming taste based on our top lists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: