The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Going to Japan
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DON'T DO IT.

IT'S A TRAP.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urgh, I found the shop in Akihabara which is just 4 floors of Lolicon. What is wrong with you people
Redeye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Urgh, I found the shop in Akihabara which is just 4 floors of Lolicon. What is wrong with you people

Make a great CS:S map.
Ryan - SuperWes' Bane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, James, you should tell them about that other shop in we saw in Akihabara and show pictures of the shop I sent you. You got them right? Glad you made it back to Korea just fine!
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, me and Ryan found a HUGE sex shop which got creepier and creepier the more floors you went up. Eventually we were finding these tied-up dummies of little girls all over the walls and the sound of women seemingly being raped coming from the DVDs. It was like silent hill or something! I expected Leatherface to come round the corner with a chainsaw. Let me find the picture of it...

There you go

Oh yeah, and this is DRAGON QUEST LUBE.

Ryan - SuperWes' Bane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, those pictures ended up turning out pretty good! And we also saw a Pokemon train on the JR Yamanote line! They were doing some type of stamp contest for kids at all the different stations. If you got them all you got a rare toy. James only got two. How was the Soul Calibur thing btw?
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We didn't play any Soul Calibur! It became pretty apparent that nobody present actually liked Soul Calibur all that much anyway. We mostly just played Pixeljunk Monsters. It is a lot of fun two player!

I wanted to get pikachu stamped on my cheeks but Ryan said if i'd done that he would have had to have had walked 12 paces apart from me at all times :(
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, do you have a better/larger picture of that slime stuff? It looks like... it's telling you to pull the stuff out and it forms the classic DQ slime shape if you put it on a table? Or is it for cooking? Or sex?!

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
JasonMoses

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a "lotion," so I guess uh... take that as you will.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James E sent me this on my livejournal! I wanted to make it my sig, but it's too long Sad

James E wrote:

Wow, you really are a horrible little oik.

I've disliked you fairly intensely since I first laid eyes on your posts, James: you're banal, crude, and every time you talk about your sexual encounters the words RAPE ALARM pop into my head. You're a vile, slickened little git who can't stop slobbering his jizzy deformed lefty dick (nice use of the worn-down pencil, the inch pinch and an extreme closeup, you are the Hermann grid illusion of Ron Jeremy wannabes) all over the internet. You're boring, boorish, crude - you have all the guile and moxie of a comatose horse's vagina, which makes it unsuprising you're forced to resort to desperate, child-like bids for attention. Your hideous stink has assisted in destroying any worth in gamer's quarter (the forum, I guess, the magazine has always been pomous drivel) while climbing so far up dessgeega's arse in the quest for real ultimate sycophancy that you're rooming with her tape worms. You don't act like an adult, you act like an abortion past due date.

Take a short walk off a long cliff. Fuck along. Attend a Tommy Lee pool party. Get mashed up on the motorway. Eat some pony shit. Wire your groin into the mains and pray for a power surge. Inherit the cursed minge of Kieron Gillen. Lick out Megatron, while he's in gun mode. Fuck with the Chuck. Get fisted by Skeletor. Drink a pint of piss and die. Get to fuck. Fuck a procupine. Eat delish shit flavoured pocky. Slam your tiny penis in the door of a moving car. I want to use you as my toilet. Tell Mike Tyson you fucked his mother. Dive head first into a vat of angry wasps and pain. Mail yourself to Philidelphia. Donate your body to gun science. Enrage a nest of vipers. Rub your penis on an electric fence. Shut up. I want to declare war on Denmark in your name. Lick dick. Eat rice. Sew up your anus and run naked into a sports bar. Introduce your mother to a famous arch-duke. I want lizards to lick you while you sleep. I wish for nothing less than satan to use your pubic hair as dental floss in hell. I want the cast of Peanuts to use you as a urinal. Do a chin-up, you porky fuck. Fuck you. Guzzle dog piss. Swear allegience to fucking killing yourself. Huff farts out of a fat Italian's training shoes. Eat some shit. SHUT UP.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty good rant!
If I had to excerpt for a sig I'd suggest
Quote:
James: you're banal, crude, and every time you talk about your sexual encounters the words RAPE ALARM pop into my head.

maybe appending
Quote:
You're a vile, slickened little git who can't stop slobbering his jizzy deformed lefty dick all over the internet.

but that might be guilding the lily
Swimmy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Oh yeah, and this is DRAGON QUEST LUBE.

Oh God.

If anyone sends me some of this, I will use it every day. With a lady (or possibly with a man). I promise.

"Ayn Rand fans are the old school version of Xenogears fanboys."
-seryogin

Last edited by Swimmy on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
helicopterp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mail yourself to Philidelphia.

Don't worry, James. I'll retrieve you at the post office.
Ryan - SuperWes' Bane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you've seen any Japanese "naughty" movies, but they use lube a little differently over there. Usually it's just poured onto the girl until it coats her entire body and then the fun commences. Hence why it's not in a small bottle.
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man japanese lube is so good it actually FEELS LIKE HOOHOO JUICE ib rought home so many pocket pussies just so ic ould use their lube
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JasonMoses

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I searched for harveyjames' livejournal to find out what was up.

Man, that was a dick move, but holy fucking shit I have never seen so much inexplicable and focused vitriol directed at one Internet Person before in my life.
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james's rant reminds me of the time when lauren had a crush on some guy in highschool so she had me write up an email to him

Quote:
hey you stupid jerky bitch-assed dorko loser nerd van guarding very vile villian with a big buttered bubble bitch butt and no balls and your short and you have a big head and a fro and your moms a cow and you were an ant in a past life and i stomped you cuz you had a big black butt and you are a putrid putrescent piece of poo that chews on dog nipples and licks cow ass and you bop bastard boys bottoms youre yeast infected cum bubble and youre a pile of butt crust cum stained penis wrinkle and you eat toe jam stew and you dont have any food cuz you live in a box and you eat ants cuz they have big bubble butts like you and you wear newspaper underwear and you go to school in a 3 wheeled wagon and you fail school cuz when you write essays your breath sets the paper on fire and you have a glass eye that falls out and your dog eats it and you have to wait till he poops it out to put it back in and you dont have fingers cuz they broke off when you were picking your nose and you worked at a sperm bank and they fired you cuz you were drinking the merchendise and you look up little boys shorts and your mom slaps you like a red headed stepchild and beats you like a circus monkey cuz your fro gets you stuck in the doorway and she doesnt like to help you cuz you have a hairy monkey butt and you mix boogers and earwax and dogfood and call it a gourmet meal and you turd like crud infested lame vermin ridden pus sucking fart sniffing butt ugly puke inducing barforific ugolicious vomitrocious upchuck inspiring pencil necked emaciated bony cerebrally challenged pea brained nit witted dense meanie weenie that chews on dog toys while picking his butt with a two pronged spork because you can't afford a fork and you were beaten with an ugly telephone pole by your father because he knows that you were his punishment from god for marrying a cow and your toenails are longer than the hairs on your butt which you use to floss your teeth since you use the real floss for your butt and your teeth are mistaken for rotting pillars of moldy cheese protruding from pink llama teets and and you cant read this because your dog just ate your glass eye but you're illiterate anyway because you have a thick skulled ugly fro head and you have to wear a sweatshirt all the time because you don't have deodorant so you smell almost as bad as your breath and you're hot and studly and I want you but you have a girlfriend so I'll just insult your fro some more cuz it's stringy and oily and smelly and gets stuck in things and your mom used to use it as a sponge but since you don't have running water you never washed it and it smells like limburger cheese. ha. just kidding. i want you. but you probably dont check your email anymore.

holy crap thats from 1999 i cant believe i have it still
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?

Ryan - SuperWes' Bane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if we send everybody a bottle of the Slime Lube, all the parties involved will be happy and satisfied.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: