The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Games you were turned off from before ever playing
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarsamis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Games you were turned off from before ever playing Reply with quote

due to other people's froth. (couldn't fit that all in there)

I'm pretty sure everyone has a few.

Mine are:

The entire Phoenix Wright series*
Hotel Dusk*
Okami
Shadow of the Colossus
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I honestly don't think I'll ever touch any of those, even though I'm sure there are good times to be had in them. There are probably others as well, but I can't think of them off hand.

* Those also might have to do with the fact that I don't imagine reading copious amounts of text on the DS screen to be at all fun.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the wii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say I ever get turned off by people being excited about video games. Unless it's a fighting game and that's because I don't care about fighting games.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, man, you're missing on SotC.

Um, I can't think of anything that specifically had turned me off because of froth, but there are certain games that I will ignore no matter how much people are frothing about them. Mostly war/combat sims I can ignore.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're missing out on a lot, tiger

halo, madden and WoW?

but i know those games suck so why bother
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucking can't stand it when people judge games based on other people's froth/taste. If there's one thing I hate about this internet circle it's that it's full of people like this. I'm not interested in Madden, but if someone else likes it I'm enthused. If means more people are able to find videogames they like they're more likely to venture outside of just the game they like and actually look at games they might like even better.

The really big annoyance is Halo. For people who like the game it's always for the game's merits, people who don't like the game seem to always attribute it to the marketing and the amount of attention it recieves (not always, but the vast majority of the time this is the case). Who fucking cares? What does this have to do with your enjoyment of the game? If you see a commercial does it suddenly raise your expectations of a game? If this is the case, what the fuck is wrong with you?! Why would you be like, "Mountain Dew has Master Chief? That game must rock!!" Nobody does this, but many haters seem to hate the game based on the assumption that other people think like this. Dumb.

I'll even go as far as to assert that the type of people who judge specific games without playing them are exactly what makes other people judge "games" as a whole without playing them. I went to Video Games Live over the weekend with a non-gamerish friend and something he said really hit home with me. He said, "the funny thing about this room is that everyone here knows more than everyone else here." What he meant is that gamers and anime nerds always seem to be know-it-all twats whose opinions are superior to everyone else's and think that somehow matters.

In conclusion: Ignore Phoenix Wright because you don't want to read endless text on the DS, not because everyone says it's awesome.

-Wes

Last edited by SuperWes on Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont like madden becuasei dont like football i dont like halo becuyase i dont really like first person shooters, and i dont like wow because i like games that end

i had to defend myself!

but yeah wes is right
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I fucking can't stand it when people judge games based on other people's froth/taste.

such is the great downfall of relying on word of mouth channels for information.

i also think it's something of an upside in that it provides a somewhat accurate barometer of what xyz might be like. it is neither 100% accurate nor particularly "nice" but, like mace, it is more effective than not.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
Quote:
I fucking can't stand it when people judge games based on other people's froth/taste.

such is the great downfall of relying on word of mouth channels for information.

i also think it's something of an upside in that it provides a somewhat accurate barometer of what xyz might be like. it is neither 100% accurate nor particularly "nice" but, like mace, it is more effective than not.

Yeah, I guess I should clarify that the problem I have is mainly when people base their opinions on the inverse of other people's opinions or when they have a certain level of conviction about an opinion they've formed based on hearsay. In other words, there's a big difference between saying "I heard this game sucks" and, "this game plays like shit because some guy I don't like said he liked it."

I tend to preface unfounded opinions with "I've never played it, but I heard..."

-Wes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daphaknee wrote:
but yeah wes is right

I know. I never said I was justified in ignoring games that get hyped a lot. Was just being honest.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't generally see other people's enthusiasm as a reason not to like something, except when I was 6 and everyone at my school liked the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles so I decided I hated it. Also when I was 15 and everyone loved South Park, but I decided the Simpsons was better and more sophisticated so South Park shunned and its supporters must be shunned.

And Family Guy. man fuck Family Guy right in its ass.

What was the question?
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, I guess I should clarify that the problem I have is mainly when people base their opinions on the inverse of other people's opinions or when they have a certain level of conviction about an opinion they've formed based on hearsay. In other words, there's a big difference between saying "I heard this game sucks" and, "this game plays like shit because some guy I don't like said he liked it."

well, i think it also depends upon the area - or arena - you're engaging with.

to me, if i miss out on a good game, movie, band, author, etc - something entertainment-based - i've lost something very marginal, if it can even be expressed as a loss rather than a "missed opportunity" or something more mild. so being rampantly bigoted in terms of your entertainment choices, well...that's not such a big deal. i find it sort of entertaining, really; there's a lot to be said for judging books by covers most of the time. (not all the time, just most)

hell, i think reading is really really really fucking important - like super duper important - but i also know perfectly ethical, nice, smart people who don't like reading. that's because unlike skills - i..e learning how to take apart and construct arguments - books are supplements of knowledge, and for the most part, are a kind of entertainment. (i.e. i'm reading a very good book about the very last cathar holdouts in france. does this add to my knowledge? sort of, i guess, but i'm no expert in medieval france and its utility is limited. does it entertain me? most certainly.)

of course, this kind of bigotry - "if he's into it i'm out of it" - tends to extend to all sorts of otherwise important stuff and that can be problematic. politics, love, etc.

ps harvey i love family guy. no, really!
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about to delete that post I made. I realised what I was actually talking about was when my dislike of something is intensified by other people's love of it. This thread is about when people's love of something makes you not want to even try it in the first place, which I can't claim to be party to.
Mr Mustache

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand being annoyed by the praise heaped on Shadow of the Colossus, but it would be silly to avoid such a fantastic game.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's not like Portal or SotC represent a lowering of standards and a celebration of cheapness and crassness over creativity and craft, and are undeservedly beloved. Those are my reasons for my own hatred of things like Family Guy and Shrek, a hatred which is obviously intensified by the fact that a lot of people like them a lot. It's not a nice way to live your life, I'll admit. Still, I have a reason to be passionate and annoyed by public opinion and trends in animation, since I work in that field, but I can't see why you'd be annoyed by people liking the above games (unless it makes you feel like you're dumb or that you don't get it, in which case BOO HOO, babies).
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Yeah, I don't generally see other people's enthusiasm as a reason not to like something, except when I was 6 and everyone at my school liked the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles so I decided I hated it. Also when I was 15 and everyone loved South Park, but I decided the Simpsons was better and more sophisticated so South Park shunned and its supporters must be shunned.

And Family Guy. man fuck Family Guy right in its ass.

Futurama is better than all of them put together, though.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, see, the "praise" of people who really like something I dislike (for example: football) means, to me, that it's something to really avoid.

Like, I'm never going to go out of my way, or even pay to play a football game. To hear something like "Madden is the BESTEST GODAMN THINGEVER now with WII WAGGLE EVEN!" I might get a little interested because it is trying something new. When the same people who've always loved football games come out and verbally love it, well, then it's probably not so good for the same reasons I don't like the kinds of games they do like.

Another example is that no matter how many people really tell me that a new Radiohead album is AMAZING OMG! i just don't care because I don't like them in the first place, and the more praise I hear about it the more likely I am to become irritated by it and then make a point of how I won't get it.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell you I'm pretty damn sick of hearing about Portal!

Like every second post on the INTERNET is about it.

It's doing nothing but FUELING MY NERD RAGE.

Anyway, I used to hate things just based on popularity... in fact, I still do, but I try not to these days. This is because half the time I'll eventually experience whatever it is people have been talking about, and it turns out I also like it.

Of course, by that time it's no longer the cool thing to like, so I don't have to feel guilty about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never heard anything about Hotel Dusk but my girlfriend, she loved it and from watching her play it it seemed quite great. I've been turned off from many things, not just games, because people love them so much.

Not just out of spite, but because I genuinely believe that it's healthy to be sceptical and there's definitely a finite point at which when X amount of people enjoy something, it must have a bad side.

It usually doesn't of course, but I guess that's the flaw in what could be generously called my "lifestyle". Eh!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle, because of your burnout on the Portal hype just eating up your activity on this forum i am going to record a nerdcore hiphop song called NERD RAGE and release it under the handle of MC Bison.

Do you see what you've done Cycle?

HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
parkbench

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I fucking can't stand it when people judge games based on other people's froth/taste. If there's one thing I hate about this internet circle it's that it's full of people like this. I'm not interested in Madden, but if someone else likes it I'm enthused. If means more people are able to find videogames they like they're more likely to venture outside of just the game they like and actually look at games they might like even better.

Give me a break Wes. You don't need to take this high and mighty position. This isn't a highschool impulse to 'go against the grain.' I'm sure you've had it too. A game that in the first place didn't strike you as too interesting became even less interesting the more people raved about it. For me, it was Bioshock and Crysis.

Quote:
The really big annoyance is Halo. For people who like the game it's always for the game's merits, people who don't like the game seem to always attribute it to the marketing and the amount of attention it recieves (not always, but the vast majority of the time this is the case). Who fucking cares? What does this have to do with your enjoyment of the game? If you see a commercial does it suddenly raise your expectations of a game? If this is the case, what the fuck is wrong with you?! Why would you be like, "Mountain Dew has Master Chief? That game must rock!!" Nobody does this, but many haters seem to hate the game based on the assumption that other people think like this. Dumb.

It has nothing to do with the Mountain Dew. Marketing matters. Look at Bioshock. It's because it was made by a system Microsoft owned, ipso facto. The name and the image was anywhere and everywhere and it was impossible to avoid it. This coupled with the fact that it is at the very least a decent FPS means it would sell units to lots and lots of people. You give the "average buyer," as well-meaning as they are, way too much credit.

What it has to do with one's own enjoyment is the impression that you get of the game. It's not about some existential pangs of pain every time you realise someone's enjoying it. Case in point: Crysis. As soon as I heard news about it, I had a small impulse to play it and elements looked kind of interesting, but it was nowhere near the top of my list or some urgent need. The more I heard people laud it and the more I learned about it and the more I actually saw people play it the more I realised the praise did not correlate to what I actually saw and so: I now have no desire to play Crysis.

Last edited by parkbench on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I view it in much the same way that I view indie music snobs disliking bands for "selling out", in that this does actually filter out a bunch of crap; on the other hand, it means that lots of excellent material is rejected out of hand.

Say lah vee.
aderack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
I fucking can't stand it when people judge games.

Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I now have no desire to play Crysis.

too bad, you missed out on runner up for goty for 2007.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this game, anyway? People keep talking about it, and I'm not tuned in. It's... a first-person shooter of some kind, I gather.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parkbench wrote:
Quote:

It has nothing to do with the Mountain Dew. Marketing matters. Look at Bioshock. It's because it was made by a system Microsoft owned, ipso facto. The name and the image was anywhere and everywhere and it was impossible to avoid it. This coupled with the fact that it is at the very least a decent FPS means it would sell units to lots and lots of people. You give the "average buyer," as well-meaning as they are, way too much credit.

Read this again and explain it to me. What I'm reading is that somehow game sales and marketing correlate to how fun a game is? I just don't see what one has to do with the other at all.

My anger about this topic comes primarily from one of the reviews I saw linked from gamerankings. It's the lowest score on there and the review talks extensively about marketing and then goes into how little the game has evolved since the last game and gives it a low score. Looking elsewhere on the same site, the same reviewer gives Tony Hawk 9 a perfect score - a game that basically IS a piece of marketing! Sometimes I think people don't give the average buyer enough credit.

-Wes
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is bringing out the worst in everyone and making us look like a bunch of reactionary dullards.
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cycle every other one of your posts on the intenret is about portal

that says something
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says plenty about the amont of HATE it forces through my veins!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parkbench wrote:
As soon as I heard news about it, I had a small impulse to play it and elements looked kind of interesting, but it was nowhere near the top of my list or some urgent need. The more I heard people laud it and the more I learned about it and the more I actually saw people play it the more I realised the praise did not correlate to what I actually saw and so: I now have no desire to play Crysis.

Anyway, is it the attention from others that ends up turning you off to a game? Or is it the fact that you have actually bothered to learn about it enough to think it might not be up your alley. If this is the case, you don't need to defend yourself, and we probably don't need to have a thread about it. It seems to me as though you're taking intelligent (or, at least, reasoned) decisions you have made and misattributing them to some impulse.
sarsamis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was either indifferent towards or leaning towards dislike on all the games I listed in my OP. I would have been willing to try them, buts seeing all the froth on forums irritated me and that irritation became synonymous with how I felt about the games. It's not like I'd be that way towards games that seemed really good to me.

I noticed a few people on SB were saying that they couldn't bring themselves to play GOD HAND (I always type it in caps. Don't read that with emphasis or anything.) solely due to the fact that reading about it there made them sick of it.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is this game, anyway? People keep talking about it, and I'm not tuned in. It's... a first-person shooter of some kind, I gather.

of some kind, to be sure. there's chicken-tossing involved as well. from the folks who made farcry.

long story short: absurd hardware requirements, amazing graphics, and a severe nudge forward in terms of environmental interaction - knocking down buildings, trees, shooting out the headlights and tires of jeeps, etc. the story is fairly blah but the voice acting is good and it strings together compelling setpieces with long stretches of free-form interaction, i.e. you can sneak through much of the game without shooting any soldiers if you so choose.

plus the plants bend out of your way as you move through the jungle. about time, that.

edit: stalker had far more crazypants going on - and a ridiculously involving atmosphere - than anything else in a long time, so it had to be goty. but at least both are extremely moddable - someone's claiming to be working on a mechwarrior conversion for crysis, for example.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anything with a modern day military setting.
ie: call of duty 4.

anything realistic.
dmauro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer 7. Sometimes you just have to trust your gut instinct.
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a problem with realistic games too

i guess thats what happens when nintendo pumps through your veins
ryan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I turned a friend off to Jumping Flash! I remember calling him back then, 'Oh man! Okay, so you're a rabbit right? But a robot rabbit! And you get metal carrots! And there are flying whales and cannons and rainbow escalators and - oh man! IT'S AWESOME!'
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i woulda asked you to come over and share los drugas, man.

so by "realistic" do we mean simulation games or "realism" as in "EXPLODING GUNS SO REALISTIC THAT YOU'LL PUKE YOUR BALLS OFF?"

i'm sure there are genuinely realistic games out there, but i figure they're all sims of one kind or another. sims are very interesting if you're interested in what's being simulated, to be sure; it's just that they tend to be niche interests and require a lot of work to get into. even the unrealistic simulations are labor-intensive and, at least to me, very daunting. (dwarf fortress comes to mind)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bear what people say in mind when perusing games i might purchase/rent... but tastes vary, and i do know mine are easily sated.

(this is probably why i'm not a reviewer of games by any stretch of the term, the best i'd pull off is "durr hurr i like vidya games").

ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrrgh, don't even, I just had to delete a whole bunch of MP3s because they were given to me by this girl I'm trying to forget about
aderack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this game is sort of like Tom Clancy's Elder Scrolls?
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

realistic are usually sims and like war games, but sometimes war games are good because they're over the top, which makes them not realistic anymore anyway
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So this game is sort of like Tom Clancy's Elder Scrolls?

no, but i would possibly sort of consider playing it.

it's more like farcry + THE FUTURE.

speaking of realistic, microsoft flight simulator? wow. very realistic. flying a plane is apparently boring as shit. and hard!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I need to bring up another side of things: there are a bunch of games that I would probably never have bothered with (or maybe even heard about) if not for being pointed toward them by people whose opinions (and taste in games) I trust. And there have been hits and misses, but it's all input.

As for letting peoples' froth over games sway you, I don't know... when it's just 'everyone on the internet' losing their shit over Halo, it's different from having someone you know swearing it's the best game ever.

An example: after years of working with people whose idea of 'gaming' is going to a Nascar race, I finally work somewhere where the majority of my coworkers actually enjoy video games. BUT I had a 45 minute conversation with a new guy there who swore to me that some Xbox 360 football game (don't recall which, but it was NOT Madden, which he said he hates) was the best game on the console, and I was being foolish for not buying it. So I'm like: "dude, I don't even like real life football. I don't know the rules, I can't match but maybe 6 teams up to the cities they represent, I have no interest." But it was in vain-- he went on and on until the boss walked by about it, and it became clear that he just wanted to talk about this football game he loves. My point is that I think this is what 90% of Internet Froth is ultimately all about.
ryan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
speaking of realistic, microsoft flight simulator? wow. very realistic. flying a plane is apparently boring as shit. and hard!

Yeah, my brother's ex is a pilot now, but when he was training to be one he had the most recent MS Flight Simulator back then with this $10,000 setup that resembled a real cockpit. So you had this low-end, basic PC with this giant arcade structure around it and his chair, with all the gauges and buttons and lights. That entire rig was used by every student he talked to.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

friedchicken wrote:
BUT I had a 45 minute conversation with a new guy there who swore to me that some Xbox 360 football game (don't recall which, but it was NOT Madden, which he said he hates) was the best game on the console, and I was being foolish for not buying it.

I'm betting it was All-Pro Football 2K8.

(I worked on that game.)
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryan wrote:
dhex wrote:

Yeah, my brother's ex is a pilot now, but when he was training to be one he had the most recent MS Flight Simulator back then with this $10,000 setup that resembled a real cockpit. So you had this low-end, basic PC with this giant arcade structure around it and his chair, with all the gauges and buttons and lights. That entire rig was used by every student he talked to.

Wow!
friedchicken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchmonkey wrote:

I'm betting it was All-Pro Football 2K8.

(I worked on that game.)

I think it was, actually. Sorry, no offense, but I just don't 'get' football!
SuperWes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Fortress 2 is one of those games that fits the opposite category in a way for me. For a few months the guys at work switched from Halo 2 to the Team Fortress mod for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. I tried it a few times and despised it with a passion every time.

So when Team Fortress 2 was announced as part of the Orange Box I was mostly indifferent. Then, when the beta and videos and everything started surfacing and people started talking about how great it was I figured it might be something I would like. Then it came out and I found out that I despise it for pretty much the same reasons that I despised the version they were playing at work. Oh well! At least I got Portal out of it!

-Wes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes, why do you despise it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: