The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So I Had A Dream Last Night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FortNinety
Pheonix Wright
Pheonix Wright

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: So I Had A Dream Last Night Reply with quote

First off, I was back in college, which is in Manhattan (I went to School of Visual Arts). Before class, I was watching something on PBS, and it was some video game show from the early 90s hosted by kids. (Select Button's very own) Toups was one of the hosts, and he did this song about loving the city, and danced all over the place, like it was a musical. He also was super, I mean SUPER skinny, to the point of looking extremely unhealthy (point being, he looks fine as is, from what I've seen in pictures). The list of credits for the show included Heather "THE Faithless" Campbell. I specifically remember the THE.

Because I was watching TV, I had lost track of time and was going to be late for class. And on my way out, I just realized that I had forgotten to do my homework, which was to rent a game that starred a celebrity. Thank God the front desk of my dorm rents out games, so I asked if they had that new PSP game starring Bill Clinton, and they did. I gave the guy $20 and only got back $5. It was then explained that a three day rental costs $15, and when I said that was outrageous and demanded my money back. He simply gave me the finger.

The rest of the dream has no other references to video games or people around here, so I'll just leave it at that. Though I did immediately get into a fight with a crack-head over a cab, and my new phone was filled with actually cool ringtones.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's Heather Campbell again, is this her?

daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU FUCK THERES A DREAM THREAD YOU KNIOW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
boojiboy7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daphaknee wrote:
YOU FUCK THERES A DREAM THREAD YOU KNIOW

RAWR ANGSTY DAPHNY WAAAAAAGE!
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO ANGRYYYYYYYYYY (not really)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FortNinety
Pheonix Wright
Pheonix Wright

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Who's Heather Campbell again, is this her?

WTF
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: