The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jam Sessions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
extrabastardformula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Jam Sessions Reply with quote

All the talk of those new gmaes with guitar controllers made me think once again of this sucker since I have no current gen consoles and I realize that I haven't heard much beyond GameJew being disappointed that he couldn't pull of all the chord changes he could on a real guitar.

Anyone have experience with the and give it hearts or hate?

HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you use the Guitar Hero controller to play Super Mario Bros?
sediment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how would that work? the directional element on the GH controller only really goes up-and-down.

you could use the DDR pad because it had all the right buttons. The herotar distinctly lacks certain input elements, doesn't it?

ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use the Guitar Hero controller to play Fret Nice.

I've played with Jam Sessions for about 20 minutes. It's cute! You use the dpad + L button to select your chord, and strum up and down with the stylus. It has some built-in songs but they're essentially just tabs; it doesn't care how you play them. It basically turns your DS into a tiny toy guitar.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man im going to make videos of me doing 10 hit combos in stupid tekken tag with teh stupid ddr controller
shit do i still have my ps2 ddr controller

did they make an xbox tekken? damnit i really want to do this i look like a drunken rabbit
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: