The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bitter Couch TV (and other online gaming shows)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Bitter Couch TV (and other online gaming shows) Reply with quote

Maybe it's because Retro Core is over, but I felt like the world needed more silly commentary on videogames. And by "silly commentary," I mean "off-colour jokes." So my friend and I turned our old comic project, The Bitter Couch, into a video series—or at least that's the plan.

Here's the first episode:
Part One
Part Two

Features Contra III and Melty Blood.

Give 'em a watch if you like (save your comments on how badly we're playing! We know!). Sorry about the refresh on the TV during the Contra segment; I had no idea it was going to do that at that angle.

Discuss other online game shows (Screwattack's stuff et. al.) here as well. Know of any hidden gems; do tell!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: