The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

couchcrashing help in the greater MO area?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dizzyjosh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: couchcrashing help in the greater MO area? Reply with quote

My gf and I are driving from Los Angeles to Boston for our move. We'll be passing through Santa Fe, NM; Kansas City *or* St Louis, MO; and Chicago, IL on our way. In the middle portion of the trip, she, me, and our two adorable and probably doped-up kitties will need a place to crash. We'd happily buy dinner and beer or other amenities in lieu of a shady, stanky hotel room that would complain about kitties anyways. I promise we are polite, entertaining and housebroken.

any takes? C'mon, you know i'm good for it...

also, anyone want to go out for snacks on the way? route's above.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in St. Louis and may be able to offer up some space for a night or two! The only thing is that I have a lot of weddings to go to over the next two months so you'll have to let me know the dates (and you know talk with you on the phone or something to double check that you're not a crazy person). Send me an email with more info if you want (shapermcATgmailDOTcom)

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also be able to put you up some peeps for a day or two if needed. My e-mail is similar to Shaper's, but you can replace his name with SuperWes.

-Wes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks much wes; i spoke to shaper yesterday and i think it will work out. if something explodes, i will contact you.

yay the internet and it's many webs of peeps helping peeps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: