The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone have an M3 Lite?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Does anyone have an M3 Lite? Reply with quote

Because I have one! It's pretty awesome because now I can play my GB and GBC games on my DS, however it has problems running DS roms! GBA games run fine, but when I try to play any DS games, it locks up after loading. Does anyone have one of these and can help a brother out?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a M3 Lite specifically, but are you putting the games on with the M3 Game Manager? (assuming it uses that)

If not, I suggest you do that. If you are, then you may need to check some extra settings depending on what game you're trying to load. The M3 Wiki is a great place to find that information, specifically http://m3wiki.com/index.php/M3_NDS_roms

Oh, and that's assuming commercial games. Homebrew would probably be a different story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: