The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All purpose DS Code/Gamer tag/etc thread?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan - SuperWes' Bane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: All purpose DS Code/Gamer tag/etc thread? Reply with quote

Is there a thread here already which has everybody's Friend code for DS games or IDs for their Wii or Xbox? I thought I'd ask before posting my own. I recently bought Mario Kart DS, Final Fantasy III, and Star Fox Command. I also already own Metroid Prime: Hunters. Anybody interested in playing a few matches in the future?
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Maybe try here? Maybe not. You could probably just put them in here for the meantime. Actually, I did some research into this yesterday and have some ideas for how to maybe elegantly incorporate this info into forum signatures. I'll keep working on it and get back to you. Don't start that thread just yet!

-Wes
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming I ever finish my game tracking website, I would say everyone should use that!
Fred

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've kind of posted my thoughts on this elsewhere, but--

We have something similar on a local bulletin board, and for most games a list of friend codes isn't that helpful because you and someone else on your list have to both be playing your DSes at the same time, on the same game, connected to the WiFi service and staring at the match-making screen to have a connection. Unless you schedule the match or IM each other immediately beforehand, this pretty much never happens.

So I guess I am suggesting that if someone does this, it might be helpful to include AIM addresses in the post or something.
Ryan - SuperWes' Bane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be super sweet if we could just put it into your sigs easily. Good luck and godspeed with that Razz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: