The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eye Love It

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
player 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Eye Love It Reply with quote

I don't think he looks like a punk. I don't even think he looks like an asshole. I just think the whole thing is el oh el. Yay.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/madden/machinima-upsets-football-player-whining-ensues-218516.php

"It is a peaceful way of understanding life, to play"
_Marcel Duchamp
Pijaibros

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, I never trust a man with a name consisting of two last names.

As a pro player he should know that not every player can be portrayed in a positive light in a sports game. Someone has to lose.

I guess since he got injured he had nothing better to do with his free time?

Still, that commerical was probably the highlight of watching ESPN on Monday night, the commentators even gave a nod to it by showing someone else on the Colts being lined by a player on the Eagles. I thought that was pretty cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: