The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seattle!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xvs07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Seattle!! Reply with quote

Me too. At least one. I realize this is kinda offtopic for a post here, but I like you folks and it'd be keen to live with another gamer. Things I can't deal with include frequent, extreme drinking, indoor smoke (cigs, pot, or most incense), and loudness when I need to sleep. Anything else is either no problem whatsoever or very negotiable. I'm here, so I obviously likes me some games, but I also like to read, bike, and climb tall things. I'm also a decent cook when I have a recipe to work from.

I'm looking to spend no more than $600 on a place and current options include renting a studio (ick), renting a room in someone else's apartment or house, or renting a multibedroom apartment or house with one or more other people who're moving. I'm currently in Minneapolis, but will likely be in Portland, Oregon by April 15th if a face-to-face meeting is desired.

Last edited by xvs07 on Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I should be moving into an apartment in downtown Bellevue shortly, which is a short bus ride away from downtown Seattle. However, my wife will be moving in with me in a few months. Also, apartments in downtown Bellevue are ludicrously expensive.

When you get to Seattle, though, we should totally meet up! Maybe I'll even have my game systems by then.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
friedchicken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's funny, there's a chance that my wife and I could move to the Seattle area within the next six months or so. If we do, we'll have a super TGQ enclave!
DonMarco

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is "enclave" a code word for "cult"? Because I'm in.
friedchicken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When have you ever known me to NOT be talking about a cult?
xvs07

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dudesweet! We can totally have rad geeked out gamer parties and stuff. It'll be the shizzy, j0.

Also, feel free to lemme know if you know somebody interested in cohousing; I've got two solid folks signed on as of now, and we're looking for a fourth.
GSL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the possiblity of real-life meetups that make me rather jealous of situations like this. Oregon is a horrible place to live for this sort of thing; doubly so if one has the misfortune to live anywhere other than Portland. With the infrequency of other Oregonians online, sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who uses the intarweb.
xvs07

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As it happens, I grew up in Woodburn and spent five years in Portland before moving to Minneapolis. In short, you *could* always escape, but it isn't bad as prisons go.
GSL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's Woodburn and Portland. This is Ashland, one of those horribly deceptive little towns that you don't realize is so awful until you're too firmly entrenched in work, school, and relationships to do anything other than dream about leaving. It's sortof like Silent Hill in that it devours your soul, but you don't realize it until you can't leave. Even Portland would be a great escape.
friedchicken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how big is Portland, actually? My wife is applying for that job today. I would have to start looking for a job, too. I hear it's a nice place for vegetarians, which would be nice.
GSL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portland proper is supposedly around 500,000 people, but there's really no division where Portland ends and the larger suburbs like Beaverton and Hillsboro begin, so the whole mess is somewhere upwards of a million, I believe.
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

friedchicken wrote:
I hear it's a nice place for vegetarians, which would be nice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yeah, but I was too lazy to edit it.

Come on though, they have a fucking vegan grocery store!!! Ah, it's like heaven. Or at least better than DC. BUT DC has been better than Baltimore. So it's all relative.
Mister Toups
Hates your favorite videogame
Hates your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

friedchicken wrote:
Well, yeah, but I was too lazy to edit it.

Come on though, they have a fucking vegan grocery store!!! Ah, it's like heaven. Or at least better than DC. BUT DC has been better than Baltimore. So it's all relative.

dude your screen name is "fried chicken"

PERFORMATIVE CONTRADICTION!
dessgeega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister Toups wrote:

this was my point.

but yeah, food fight is awesome, even if one of the owners is kind of a dick. i've ordered stuff from them though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
friedchicken wrote:
I hear it's a nice place for vegetarians, which would be nice.

My mind wants to change one nice to rice.
friedchicken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
Mister Toups wrote:

this was my point.

but yeah, food fight is awesome, even if one of the owners is kind of a dick. i've ordered stuff from them though.

Mm. Well, the process sort of went: cat's name (c. 2000)>screen name (c. 2001)>vegan (c. 2002). I offer no excuses!

Now the REAL mystery is how the cat got named Fried Chicken-- neither my wife nor I can recall the reason. In case anyone is curious, here's a nice photo of her taken by a friend for a book project.

I've never ordered from Food Fight, especially when Pangaea is about five minutes up the road from me. But I like the idea of it a lot.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

friedchicken wrote:
I've never ordered from Food Fight, especially when Pangaea is about five minutes up the road from me. But I like the idea of it a lot.

holy fire and smoke, you live next to pangaea?? i'm officially jealous!

i bought my boots - which are the sexiest boots in the world - from them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they something like these? If so they don't sell them anymore, and hadn't for a year or so before I moved into the neighborhood. Which is a shame, because I had always wanted a pair. I'd buy from Mooshoes, but I'm afraid I won't be able to accurately predict the right size.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steel-toed. yup, hott.

from no-bull, who is based in the uk.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! And now I am jealous.

Sigh.
friedchicken

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old thread!

Well, I just got back from visiting Portland to scope it out for possible relocation. It's pretty cool, and there was even an arcade downtown with mostly older (80's, 90's) games in it. I wasn't able to locate an import games store, but that's what the Internet is for I guess. Plus I think we could actually afford a house there, unlike DC metro where the housing prices approach the unbelievable.

So for those of you who have relocated acoss long distances, how did you move all your crap? In our 2 bedroom apartment my wife and I have about as much crap as most people have in their two bedroom single family home, so we've been trying to pare things down a little, but... holy shit, UHauls cost in the thousands to rent for a cross-country drive. Is there a cheaper way that anyone has used?
Mr. Apol

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the average cost of living in Portland? It... doesn't seem like a bad place.

LJ -- Profile
friedchicken

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the salary.com calculator... the cost of living in Portland is 11.9% less than my city (DC). But then the salary differencial is only 2% off. Not bad at all!

And it's a really nice place-- lots of trees, relatively low density, and mild-seeming commutes, compared to the nightmare commute I now have.
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I moved from Winnipeg to Vancouver, which wasn't nearly as far as DC to Oregon, by finding a cheap, locally-owned moving company franchise (Two Small Men With Big Hearts), which wasn't actually a particularly good idea in the end. Cost about $3,000CDN. They showed up at the destination a week later than the maximum time they'd given us, lost the new phone numbers that I'd given them several times (trying to call the old place when you get there isn't going to do very much good!), and I was on the phone with them daily trying to find out what the hell was going on and no one could tell me. Everyone I talked to blamed some other branch for fucking up. Moral: Move with a big, reputable moving company that charges you too much money, because moving is actually really expensive and it probably costs them that much.

Now I'm moving from Vancouver to Seattle, which is four hours by bus, and it's costing me more than it did to move from Winnipeg to Vancouver. I guess crossing the Canada / US border drives the price up. The stuff will be well taken-care of, at least, and we got them to pack up the kitchen, which is probably the most miserable room to pack. Plus my new company is paying for it anyway.

I've heard some horror stories about U-Haul fucking people over, so I'd be cautious about that particular company.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xvs07

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up just shipping my stuff parcel post with USPS and flying out. Easiest move I've ever made, but it probably wouldn't be cost-effective for those with many possessions. I highly recommend MovingScam.com as the place to start your research in earnest. They've got a lot of time into solving the problem (notably a well-kept blacklist of companies that screw people over with notes on how they did it from the people it happened to) and I probably would have taken their advice (to either go with Arkansas Best Freighter or Broadway Express) if I had had more stuff to move. Good luck with the move. Portland's a sweet ol' town.
friedchicken

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xvs07 wrote:
I highly recommend MovingScam.com as the place to start your research in earnest.

Cool, thanks! That's a real good resource to have. And ApM, thanks also for your advice. I think I'll start weeding out possessions so maybe I'll post some stuff here to try and unload on you folks.

For now I'm going to wait and see if she gets any of the jobs she's applied for there. She got a call back and an offer from a place in Seattle, but decided that Seattle just isn't the kind of place Portland is-- it's a lot bigger (and therefore a lot like where we are now) and more expensive.

And I haven't even started looking at potential jobs for me!
friedchicken

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I've forgotten to mention: Hey dessgeega, I went to Food Fight! while we were in Portland. They had these refrigerated vegan candy bars that they DON'T sell on their website that were indescribably good...
dessgeega

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

friedchicken wrote:
Oh yeah, I've forgotten to mention: Hey dessgeega, I went to Food Fight! while we were in Portland. They had these refrigerated vegan candy bars that they DON'T sell on their website that were indescribably good...

grr!

it's okay, because i finally found a place that carries soy cream, which i first had at the co-op i volunteered at two years ago and could never find since. "dulce no leche" is really fucking good.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after what seems like forever, my wife has finally gotten the job in Portland. So look out Greatsaintlouis. We'll leave Maryland to drive there on August 7, in what will be my best (or only) chance ever to see Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, and Idaho.

It looks like I might even be able to stay with my own company-- they have a location there as well!

This is some scary shit.
xvs07

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squee! New Pacific northwesterner! Congrats, FC. Hope it exceeds all your expectations. A tip: if you haven't already, invest in camping and hiking gear when you have some spare cash. You won't regret it.

Edit: By the by, I'm now firmly ensconced one block south of Key Arena in Seattle. Anybody up for some gaming, fooding, and/or general hangout?
friedchicken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we're really looking forward to it! We're flying out on Saturday to drive around and find an apartment, then we leave DC on or around August 6 to drive out. I'm actually looking forward to the drive!

It's exciting but supremely scary for someone who's always lived in the Mid-Atlantic.

So... yeah! We should try and have a NW get-together sometime after we've settled in a little. I'm not normally a social person but I've resolved to try and change that.

As for the camping/hiking, I'm hoping to do a Mt. Hood climb in spring or so. So we'll see. I don't know about camping-- the east coast has soured me on caming, mainly due to the ridiculous amounts of mosquitos present. How is the NW for that?
simplicio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not nearly so bad bug wise- the summers aren't hot enough. Though the Olympics may be worse than the Cascades due to higher levels of precipitation. We always used to go up to the Twin Lakes in the northern Cascades during summer.

If you're a cyclist (or a kayaker), the San Juan Islands are worth the time and expense as well.
friedchicken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool. And yes, I am a kayaker so I'll definitely be checking out the San Juan Islands-- I've told my wife that I have the first five years of vacations planned already. Normally we fly west for vacations, but now we'll be within driving distance of so many amazing things. Portland seems excellent for running too!

And Dess, I plan on becoming a Food Fight regular-- we're looking right in their part of ton since my wife's new job (with on office looking right out onto the Willamette, no less!) is about 5 minutes away from FF.

Now I'll just have to find my game stuff. I've seen an arcade on street up from Burnside in Chinatown, but I haven't found an import or used game shop just yet.
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hells yes. I'm in Bellevue now, and I've got nine videogame systems hooked up to my TV.

xvs, if you haven't hit up Pink Godzilla yet, I urge you to do so. It is a delightful little closet-sized store, packed with delicious treats and a furiously overpriced copy of Radiant Silvergun. And for the love of God let me know if you find a decent arcade.
dark steve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What constitutes "overpriced" for Radiant Silvergun?
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not "overpriced" -- "furiously overpriced." I'm not a shooter guy, but $500 seems a touch excessive. A monkey with eBay could get it shipped for significantly less than half that. I'm pretty sure they have no intention of actually selling it, and put it behind glass to give the store some geek cred.

It is otherwise a pretty excellent store, given my limited experience with such things.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

friedchicken wrote:
And Dess, I plan on becoming a Food Fight regular-- we're looking right in their part of ton since my wife's new job (with on office looking right out onto the Willamette, no less!) is about 5 minutes away from FF.

nice.

i would love to check out pink godzilla some day. their mascot is so cute.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
Pink Godzilla

Yup. Great lil' store, and the only decent source of imports I've found. Got Guilty Gear Slash and a fliptop setup for my PStwo there. They have some knowledgeable (and cute!) staff, too.

ApM and friedchicken wrote:
arcade

The arcade beneath PSU's Smith Center has a nice little assortment (including Marvel VS Capcom 2 and Bubble Bobble as of a year ago) and also boasts pinball, air hockey, billiards, and a small bowling alley. Also, if you're in need of meatier, costlier fare, Wunderland's nickel arcades have always pleased me. Huge selection of video games, and also a bunch of reward-based games: this is the place for those of you who enjoy trading hard-won red paper tickets for crappy plastic prizes. Still have loads of cash to burn? Check out Ground Kontrol at 511 NW Couch. I haven't been in since they relocated, but they *were* great for having a wide variety of well-maintained stuff two decades old, plus a good stock of 4- and 8-bit relicry for purchase. Last but not least we have Backspace. It's an artish little place, with billiards, chess boards, a few '80s-era cabs, a buncha wired computers, a private room with an xBox, Gamecube, 2600, and a projector for rent, a bar serving coffee, energy drinks, and pizza, and a small gallery. The best part is that they're open 'til 2 a.m. every single night.

Seattle unfortunately seems to lack in this regard thus far. Shorty's at 2222 2nd is great for pinball, but their Robotron cab is in sad shape, and it's the only one I'd pay to play. There's a Gameworks somewhere close, but I hate on that franchise with fervor. I think everyone just does their gaming at home here. Most of my friends just play WoW and board games. Once I finally find a damn job I'll probably be starting a weekly or bi-weekly video game night.
friedchicken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xvs07 wrote:
Stuff about arcades.

Hey, thanks a lot! I'll try and check some out this weekend while I'm out there apartment hunting.

It looks like we can get twice the apartment for the price we pay now (or the same size at half the rent-- I still don't have a job yet).

Plus I'm still waiting to hear if I get to drive the UHaul or if her work relocation can pay to have movers drive it. Sigh.
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you Seattle fools! Does anyone want to get into PAX as part of TGQ? If you're interested, say the word! I'd like to have someone write something about it (and maybe hand stuff out?) just 'cuz I'm interested.

-Wes
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally called this in a staff-only thread like months ago.

Though I haven't faxed in my delicious new business cards yet!
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALSO: Get the fuck out to the Pacific Science Center and check out the GameOn exhibit before it's gone at the end of August. It's essentially 100 games on free play, and they did an outstanding job of putting in at least one example of pretty much everything important. Highlights:
  • Vectrex playing Spacewar (next to a pair of behind-plexiglass Computer Space cabs, argh!)
  • Jaguar Tempest 2000 (I kind of prefer my Mac port, but I suppose I only played a few levels)
  • Missile Command
  • Rez (though only the second level was unlocked! Travesty.)
  • Some Japanese train sim with a custom controller
  • Dreamcast homebrew! And Warning Forever! And a Net Yaroze kiosk that was down (the only non-functional one on the floor).
  • Six-player big-screen Saturn Bomberman
  • Some adventure game for blind people whose name I forget
  • Secret of Monkey Island (with some gorgeous original concept art on the wall by I'm pretty sure Steve Purcell)
  • A massive wall of storyboards and animation roughs / cells from Dragon's Lair
  • Sit-down Star Wars (which I honestly found a bit underwhelming; it felt exactly like MAME. None of the ethereal wonder of the vector screen of, say, Asteroids.)
  • The original Odyssey, whose controls were unbelievably unintuitive. You could literally move your paddle anywhere on or off the screen, and we only ever saw the ball briefly float in from offscreen at a random angle before quickly disappearing again. And yet Ralph Baer complains that Tennis for Two wasn't a proper game? Fuck you, Ralph Baer.
The literature kind of sucks (the "quiz" on the website and in the pamphlet you get is concentrated awful), but whoever picked the games definitely had a clue. Probably a better value for your $13 than GameWorks' $10 Thursday night freeplay. So go! Do it! For great justice!
GSL

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And of course, all y'all northern Oregonians / anywhere Washingtonians need to give me a shout if you plan on heading south into Hell California via I-5. I could provide you with one last chance to experience sanity and a town full of non-shitty drivers, although I can't promise too much on that last bit--we've been having quite the migration from the south.
friedchicken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
ALSO: Get the fuck out to the Pacific Science Center and check out the GameOn exhibit before it's gone at the end of August. It's essentially 100 games on free play, and they did an outstanding job of putting in at least one example of pretty much everything important.

Argh, I'd love to go, but after 5-6 days of cross country driving, I'm not sure I'll be ready to make a road trip to Seattle.

ApM wrote:
[*]Jaguar Tempest 2000 (I kind of prefer my Mac port, but I suppose I only played a few levels)

Hey, a Mac port? Can you point me in its direction? I was actually talking to my wife about this game this weekend, and lamenting its loss years ago.

ApM wrote:
[*]Sit-down Star Wars (which I honestly found a bit underwhelming; it felt exactly like MAME. None of the ethereal wonder of the vector screen of, say, Asteroids.)

Yeah, it really was a game of its time, and a classic in its time. Just like a lot of stuff on MAME, I've realized that some great older games just didn't hold up past a certain point.
xvs07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
Hey you Seattle fools! Does anyone want to get into PAX as part of TGQ? If you're interested, say the word! I'd like to have someone write something about it (and maybe hand stuff out?) just 'cuz I'm interested.

-Wes

ApM wrote:
ALSO: Get the fuck out to the Pacific Science Center and check out the GameOn exhibit before it's gone at the end of August.

Squidlarkin (my roomie) and I would love to do write-ups of both, but it'll have to wait until we get paying work. Right now he's flat broke and I've got about $100 to my name, so admission to either event is out of reach if we want to eat. I'll definitely let y'all know when there's better cashflow, though. We're wearing ourselves out trying to get hired, so it could be tomorrow for all I know.
Six

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:

-Wes

I'm going to be there! It'll be the second (and most likely last) time I'll be in attendance. To someone who grew up always feeling a bit guilty for playing video games, it was an amazing experience - getting introduced to Change Air Blade, watching a group of guys play through Shadow Over Mystara on a laptop running MAME (with another dozen people cheering them on, no less), even just finding another flesh-and-blood Tim Schafer fanboy. To say nothing of the expo itself.

Anyway, I'd be happy to shill for TGQ. I could even try to do a write-up, though I don't think I'm much of a writer.
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Shaper just got my PAX media badge in the mail! PAX ATTENDANCE CONFIRMED.

Six, how long are you going to be around Bellevue? Just the weekend? Do you know if there is there enough non-PAX downtime to kidnap xvs07 and sneak in a TGQ meetup?
Six

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to be spending most of Thursday in Seattle, getting to Bellevue sometime in the late afternoon. I leave bright'n'early Monday morning, though.
*cough* Self-indulgent posts about last year aside, there was plenty of downtime. A TGQ meetup would be awesome. Perhaps even... so awesome?
friedchicken

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say I'm up for a Seattle get-together just yet, having spent about 48 hours in my car last week, but maybe at some point. It's what, an hour or two away?

Whew. For anyone who's curious, we made it through our cross-country drive. Portland's a great place, but it would be nice to be able to find a job. Anyone who is in the know care to recommend a place to work as a stopgap until I can find a real permanent grownup job?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: