The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Authentic Videogame Link Dump Thread (news?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
chu chu rocket on xbox live arcade? also, shenmue 3?

Shitcocks! You missed some awesome ones! (though I'm a bit disapointed about there being no HotD collection for the Wii)

Jet Set Radio Next (Xbox360,PS3)
Space Channel 5 Part3 (Xbox360,PS3)
Space Channel 5 Showtime (Wii,NDS,PSP)
The House of the Dead 4 (Xbox360,PS3)

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shooting game history gashapon! the r-9a arrowhead, the vic viper, the fucking silver hawk.

(courtesy the jeej.)
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back from a cottage, and it's been announced that Quake is coming to XBLA. I... Oh Christ, am I excited. So, is that list real or not? A Shenmue pack would be grand.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that list is probably fake. quake on xbla is pretty cool though. would you hate me if i said i like marathon multiplayer better?
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes the truth hurts, dess. it's not your fault.
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
that list is probably fake. quake on xbla is pretty cool though. would you hate me if i said i like marathon multiplayer better?

Only if you don't mind that I'm having issues with the Marathon single-player demo. :-/
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
Only if you don't mind that I'm having issues with the Marathon single-player demo. :-/

What issues? Motionsickness? Just turn off the auto-aim and HD graphics if that's the case.

ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gobliiins 4?!?

Oh HELL yes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Six

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now there's something I didn't see coming like so many stupid gobliiins deaths
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Lestrade wrote:

What issues? Motionsickness? Just turn off the auto-aim and HD graphics if that's the case.

No, just the confusing layouts and the fact that I played the first level for over 30 minutes and couldn't finish it because I couldn't find my way around. I haven't tried it since; I'm sure t he second attempt will be easy.

Also! The CBC has just run an interesting article about Canadian video game middleware companies. Also, quotes from Denis Dyack.
Dracko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That problem was already in the original Marathon series.
ryan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
Also! The CBC has just run an interesting article about Canadian video game middleware companies. Also, quotes from Denis Dyack.

I'm surprised Sarbakan wasn't mentioned - they are massive. They do everything from middleware to licensed flash games to original products. We've been working with them for about 2 months now and I count 18 different project folders on here. I actually had never heard about them until a producer contacted me on linkedin, but they are a really impressive outfit.
ryan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could link to the press release, but I don't think anyone here is that interested, so I'll just say that I'm floored by the fact that Madden 2008 is going to be released on 10 systems. Ten.

- PlayStation 2
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox
- Xbox 360
- GameCube
- Wii
- PC
- DS
- PSP
- Phones

I think that's a record.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Ok, I'm sick and tired of the constant "Hard Corps is too hard" whining from people. Why do they propagate this lie? US version of Hard Corps is easier than Alien Wars! There, I said it. Fuck off whiny boys!

Whiny boy over here! Contra Hard Corps is the hardest fucking game I've ever had to play! It's how Metal Slug would look if the Nazis won the war! That game is relentless.

So you guys have a 'Metroid Channel' on your Wiis now. I checked out the videos on Youtube. Is it me or does it look really bad? It looks like Retro are missing the point of the Metroid games even further. They're such dorks. 'And the worst thing is... she likes it!' That's like the sort of thing you'd read in a fucking Spawn comic. It's relentless.* Also where are all these NPCs coming from? They may as well drop the Metroid name now and just call this shit 'Halo' because they've got so far from the essence of the series the shit becomes ridiculous.

*I like using the word 'relentless' in such a way that it seems like I don't quite know what it means.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Shapermc wrote:
Ok, I'm sick and tired of the constant "Hard Corps is too hard" whining from people. Why do they propagate this lie? US version of Hard Corps is easier than Alien Wars! There, I said it. Fuck off whiny boys!

Whiny boy over here! Contra Hard Corps is the hardest fucking game I've ever had to play! It's how Metal Slug would look if the Nazis won the war! That game is relentless.

You need to give it an honest chance. Seriously, it just wants to make you think it's that hard. Also, if Metal Slug only had three continues it would be that hard. Honestly the Xbox version of MS3 makes Contra HC look like a cake walk.

dessgeega

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interview with bit blot (aka the aquaria team aka derek yu + bffs).

hard corps isn't actually that hard, it's just that giant robots tend to jump out at you while screaming BOOGA BOOGA BLOO
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
No, just the confusing layouts and the fact that I played the first level for over 30 minutes and couldn't finish it because I couldn't find my way around. I haven't tried it since; I'm sure t he second attempt will be easy.

PROTIP: The map on the terminal shows you exactly where you need to go.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
So you guys have a 'Metroid Channel' on your Wiis now. I checked out the videos on Youtube. Is it me or does it look really bad? It looks like Retro are missing the point of the Metroid games even further. They're such dorks. 'And the worst thing is... she likes it!' That's like the sort of thing you'd read in a fucking Spawn comic. It's relentless.* Also where are all these NPCs coming from? They may as well drop the Metroid name now and just call this shit 'Halo' because they've got so far from the essence of the series the shit becomes ridiculous.

*I like using the word 'relentless' in such a way that it seems like I don't quite know what it means.

I said the same thing over at Select Button and most people have agreed, although there were some folks who started screaming about "degenerate GameFAQs users" because apparently if you don't love every videogame like it was your own squirming offspring you're a soulless sack of shit.

Seriously though those are about the worst trailers that I've seen for a game, especially considering that it's supposed to be The Major Release for the Wii until Galaxy is good to go.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say Nintendo should get the guy who did Ico to do for Metroid what he did for Zelda, and keep the Yankee-doo-dahs away from it.

Shapermc wrote:
You need to give it an honest chance. Seriously, it just wants to make you think it's that hard. Also, if Metal Slug only had three continues it would be that hard.

I totally did, and I can finish Metal Slug in 3 continues- I can be kinda hardcore myself when I want to be. Hard Corps though is summink else. It's erroneous.*

*this is my other new pet word
helicopterp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the Yankee-doo-dahs did rather a good job with Metroid Prime. I am not, however, currently very thrilled with what I have seen of the third one.
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metroid Prime is my favorite game ever and Metroid Prime 2 is one of my least favorite. I like what I've seen so far from 3 art-wise, but it looks like they might be doing away with the non-linearity altogether, making me wonder why it's even called Metroid. I'll be getting it regardless, but I'm hoping it's better than it looks.

-Wes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one's for Dess, and will probably make her pretty happy on two fronts.

Apparently Cameltry DS came out in the US under the name Labrynth. And IGN Hated it.

-Wes
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I did kind of like Metroid Prime. They got a lot of things right. Even that one has had a bit too much of the Todd MacFarlane Kool-Aid, though. They need to hire someone cool to handle all the storytelling and cutscenes, because they obviously don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
Metroid Prime is my favorite game ever and Metroid Prime 2 is one of my least favorite. I like what I've seen so far from 3 art-wise, but it looks like they might be doing away with the non-linearity altogether, making me wonder why it's even called Metroid. I'll be getting it regardless, but I'm hoping it's better than it looks.

-Wes

I totally agree with this. I guess we'll all find out what the deal is later this month!
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
Apparently Cameltry DS came out in the US under the name Labrynth. And IGN Hated it.

Yeah, the release is old news. I hadn't read the review, but honestly the review is spot on. I think that 4.0 is stupidly low (anything below 6 should be unplayable which this is far from that) but the words at least reflect the game properly.

helicopterp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Yeah, I did kind of like Metroid Prime. They got a lot of things right. Even that one has had a bit too much of the Todd MacFarlane Kool-Aid, though. They need to hire someone cool to handle all the storytelling and cutscenes, because they obviously don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Who is Todd MacFarlane? I feel like I haven't know who that is for a long time. But the storytelling in Metroid Prime is what makes the game work for me. Not the cutscenes part, though.
ryan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helicopterp wrote:
Who is Todd MacFarlane? I feel like I haven't know who that is for a long time. But the storytelling in Metroid Prime is what makes the game work for me. Not the cutscenes part, though.

He created Spawn. He was really popular during his run on Spider-Man and Batman. I believe he still does most of the work on Spawn, as well as a line of toys that tend to be pretty good (e.g. Big Daddy Bioshock figurine for the CE).
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todd MacFarlane was the first person to cross superhero comics with heavy metal album cover-style angst and posturing. Everything he does looks like it was dreamed up by a 13-year-old listening to Iron Maiden while reading Spider-man.

When I say Retro have been drinking too much of the Todd MacFarlane Kool-Aid, I'm mainly I'm referring to the following: 'Dark Samus'. The title 'Metroid Prime: Corruption', and the theme of dark power corrupting her soul and she likes it etc. etc. . Samus's black suit in Prime, and her Spider-Man stances throughout.

All this toss is really not in the spirit of the original games, which were mostly quite bleak, quiet affairs, and were sort of exercises in tone and setting one, simple mood- that of being isolated and lost. Samus' body language suggests a reserved, withdrawn manner. The games have almost no dialogue, not even a human face to identify with, and take place on overcast, rainy days. Retro emulate this to an extent, but fall short for all the reasons above. For all the stuff they get bang on, there's enough tonality issues in their games to give me the impression that the people putting it together are basically just dorks. The poetry and theme of the games is lost .

This is Samus:

I don't know what the hell this is.

Mr Mustache

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is the series now Metroid Prime:? It seems unnecessarily cumbersome, and doesn't really make sense.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to differentiate Retro's 3D metroid games from Nintendo's 2D ones. Metroid games developed by Nintendo are still called just 'Metroid' whatever, no Prime.

The thing you fight at the end on Metroid Prime is called 'Metroid Prime', too. They probably chose this name because they grew up on Transformers and Optimus Prime and JO'ed themselves to death when the Transformers movie came out this year, probably
Dracko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any of you remember the Castlevania III animated project? Well, an extract of the first draft has been released. I for one hope it remains unchallenged. In the name of historical accuracy, you understand.
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad they are ruining the Metroid Prime franchise with all the spin-offs and sequels instead of the normal Metroid series. Metroid Prime Pinball was pretty great, I'm glad they made that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

metroid prime pinball is not bad, aside from being hideous.

that excerpt from the castlevania script is cute.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Just to differentiate Retro's 3D metroid games from Nintendo's 2D ones. Metroid games developed by Nintendo are still called just 'Metroid' whatever, no Prime.

The thing you fight at the end on Metroid Prime is called 'Metroid Prime', too. They probably chose this name because they grew up on Transformers and Optimus Prime and JO'ed themselves to death when the Transformers movie came out this year, probably

I know, but then you kill 'Metroid Prime' at the end of Metroid Prime. Anyway, I dislike colons in titles.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, it doesn't make sense. But also there aren't any 'wars' in Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing. It's just about brand recognisability.

Hey the first hour of Metroid Prime: Corruption is available to watch on the net! And it looks horrible!

1.) You start off with a video of Samus getting into her suit. It just magically appears around her like a hologram. Huh??

2.) Soon, you're on a friendly 'galactic federation spaceship.' To get you used to controlling the gun, The NPCs tells you 'please calibrate your weapons before you come in!!' and you have to shoot targets. Why are these people making her do this, now? She's not here to shoot people. There's little effort made at making this world logical or believable.

2.) All the NPCs have helmets that resemble Samus's. Isn't her suit meant to be one-of-a-kind, ancient alien technology? ... I did like how they all appear to be looking down at Samus, which seems to imply she's quite short. Nice touch, I guess.

3.) Samus doesn't talk at all, which is fine usually but makes her seem like a weirdo when she's surrounded by all these walking talking humans. It's not like Samus didn't have dialogue in previous games, so why not now?

4.) The galactic federation ship, despite being populated by humans who the scanner says are 'untrained for combat', has doors, ramps and switches that only work if they're shot with a lazer gun. What

5.) Incidentally 'Federation' is a word that shouldn't be used in sci-fi unless you want to make boring cliched rubbish in which case go ahead. Absolutely no imagination has gone into the creation of this environment. The wider world of Metroid was pretty much a blank slate until now, so it's a pity they didn't try harder in imagining it than just recreating the same old grey spaceships and white guys in star trek suits that we see in every FPS ever. To look at it, this could be Halo could be Doom 3 could be Perfect Dark,.

6.) The colours on this spaceship are really unimaginative and bland. Blue uniforms in grey ships with blue lighting. Nice!

7.) The cutscenes are terrible - the animation in them is bad. They're full-talky. Loads of dialogue and exposition. But Samus, in a line-up of other talking bounty hunters, doesn't talk at all! Again, we are left asking why. You'd think she was a robot, if they hadn't shown us her face already. It'd be good if some characters made reference to this and mistook her for a robot, at least in reference to the ambiguity of the previous games, but it's not that clever.

8.) Rolling around the innards of the spaceship as a ball looks cool as always, but you'd think if they're going to be making this all talky and explainy they could at least make some attempt to explain the fact that she can turn into a fucking ball. If this was a movie right about now would be the point when you'd say 'WHAT THE FUCK SHE TURNED INTO A BALL.'

9.) It's all running around and shooting! I know Miyamoto will have told them the first 20 minutes are meant to be the most exciting, but they could at least have made those first 20 minutes Metroid-y. To those who aren't familiar with the series (and don't know about the non-linearity and exploration) It just looks like an inferior version of Halo at this point, except you can turn into a fucking ball for some reason.

10.) Ok, that was retarded. Samus killed the Omega Space Pirate by electrifrying it, and it fell off the Spaceship and then another Spaceship drove into it while it was falling through space. I think the cutscenes were written by a six-year old. But even my six-year-old space comics displayed a base knowledge of how gravity works.

11.) Samus then goes to a populated, soldier-filled planet where she has to 'get the planetary defense system back online'. What is this, fucking Halo?

12.) Then she gets an armour upgrade and does some Spiderman poses.

13.) The planet, by the way, looks much like the spaceship.

14.) Now Samus has to go and 'get the generator back online'. Rather than focusing and expanding on what makes the Metroid series unique, everything about this game is completely fucking generic.

15.) I won't be getting this game :(

Last edited by Harveyjames on Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

link plz
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PLkKu3wzxFE

Also, I'm logged onto Gonintendo.com at 3.24am and they're doing a live video podcast! I've never seen the like!

They're just all sitting 'round the main guy's dining table, this little gang of 20-something men and women, all discussing Nintendo-related things from an itinery and horsing around. They even all call each other by their screen names. It's so cute! They love games so much! I can't imagine any of them has ever said a swear word.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh! I've always wanted to watch one of those live podcasts. How do you get dialed in to that?

I'm trying not to read the Metroid synopsis. I"m also trying not to cry. :-(
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just logged on to the site and there it was, as the top news item- a full streaming video. Amazing!
Winged Assassins (1984)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
3.) Samus doesn't talk at all, which is fine usually but makes her seem like a weirdo when she's surrounded by all these walking talking humans.

But Samus, in a line-up of other talking bounty hunters, doesn't talk at all! Again, we are left asking why. You'd think she was a robot, if they hadn't shown us her face already.

Maybe Samus is really Gordon Freeman in disguise.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know it's not without precedent, (Freeman, Link, Mario) but there doesn't seem to be any reason for it here. Especially since Samus's lack of dialogue was circumstantial before, while here it's an aesthetic decision. But she's had an inner monologue before (in Fusion) so there's no point to it, it doesn't serve the game at all- unless it just seems like they couldn't be bothered, or they don't have enough faith in their writers to do her justice, or they didn't want to upset fans by casting a shit actress.
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i watched the videos, not as bad as james descrives in my opinion, but it certainly doesn't look like a metroid game. it looks entertaining but very very silly. so i dunno.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are two notable things about those videos.

1) They've added another context for interacting with things: Samus's left hand. In some ways it looks a little forced to go with the Wiiiiiiii, but it can alleviate one of MP2's biggest problems, which was that everything was designed to react to the morph ball or the gun, for absolutely no reason. (MP1 at least had a reason.) Unfortunately, they still haven't figured out how often this should be used, as HJ pointed out: what's with the Space Station in which all the doors are shoot-to-open?

2) The new grapple ability adds yet another context--a really freakin' sweet one. Unfortunately, it looks like they haven't realized the potential of it. Pulling away shields from enemies is so bland. Why not their weapons? Why not their jetpacks? Why not. . . them? Why not pull powerups to you? Grab objects and lasso them around to lob them at enemies? It could be as versatile as the gravity gun in HL2, which would almost excuse the complete lack of Metroidness for the sheer fun it is to play with. But it looks like they didn't go that route.

Not psyched. But then, I don't have a Wii anyway.

"Ayn Rand fans are the old school version of Xenogears fanboys."
-seryogin
dessgeega

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they give you a hand to open doors with and put you on a space station full of doors that only open when shot with a laser?

that is almost hilariously bad design.
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing that could make this game worse is if in level 3 you had to use Samus's wiimote-enabled left hand to J/O Dr. Spock. While a 11025hz sample of 'Illogical, captain' played repeatedly from the Wiimote speakers.
helicopterp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
The only thing that could make this game amazing beyond belief is if in level 3 you had to use Samus's wiimote-enabled left hand to J/O Dr. Spock. While a 11025hz sample of 'Illogical, captain' played repeatedly from the Wiimote speakers.

Fixed.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jason scott has posted a teaser trailer of forthcoming text adventure / interactive fiction documentary get lamp.

also fucking space giraffe is coming out in like a couple of hours.
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That trailer is excellent. When/how is this being released? Thanks for the link, Dess.

What's with the CBC and their game coverage lately? Game worlds could help epidemic studies
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
jason scott has posted a teaser trailer of forthcoming text adventure / interactive fiction documentary get lamp.

I've heard of this before. That trailer wasn't very professional looking, but I am now actually interested.

Jason Scott

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
dessgeega wrote:

I've heard of this before. That trailer wasn't very professional looking, but I am now actually interested.

I've got to ask. How was it not "very professional looking"? Help me now when good suggestions for improvement can positively affect the film.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 6 of 25

Jump to: