The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the tell us about the games you are playing thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 83, 84, 85  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing quite a bit of Two Worlds on the 360. Unfortunately, the game was tossed onto the 360 without any optimization whatsoever. The huge world and interesting ideas - stackable magic cards and boosters as well as the ability to combine similar low grade weapons - are offset by the spiteful menu navigation system and horrible performance. Just running along a path results in dips in the framerate and pop-up so bad that entire towns and mountains just appear out of nowhere. I really like where the game was going - it's massive and impressive in its own right - but they really make you work for it. A mention was made about a possible update via Live to improve online performance, so maybe they can do something with the single-player portion. And, if so, the game should be much cheaper by then.
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i finished trace memory last night. the game is terrible, but the writing is strong. i remember what i played of hotel dusk as being basically the same. am i up to replaying that game yet?
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got all achievements in Marathon, after I got the Vidmaster achievement. I am so awesome I can hardly believe it sometimes.

Ok, now I consider myself done with marathon, apart from multiplayer and survival games every now and then, so I got back to Bioshock. I'm in Arcadia right now. I'm enjoying it, this game certainly gets more fun as it goes on, what with all the new toys it gives you to play with.

This is basically the game I wanted System Shock 2 to be, although I must admit SS2 did some things better, this is a much more pleasent overall package.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Homeworld 2 Reply with quote

I'm playing Homeworld 2 again. (3rd? 4th time?)

I don't have a functional gaming PC right now so imagine my surprise when it runs on el-cheap-o Dell laptop with a minimum of stutter (dust clouds really slog it down, but whatever). Granted its at the min graphics level, but honestly I can't tell the difference.

I love the setting of this game. The whole depths-of-space, high-tech aerospace industry vibe really appeals to me, and I spend awful lot of time in game just selecting ships and zooming in and looking at the detail. The skyboxs/backgrounds look sketchy and almost abstract, giving a sense of distance and age. The whole game has a very strong and distinct style.

One thing that does annoy me though is how heavy handed the game is with the mystical properties of the hyperspace cores and the Progenitors. It all Oracle says this, and The Prophesy states that, and that Fleet "Priority Alert!" Intelligence knucklehead really won't shut up about it. I liked how, in the first game at least, the apparent mythology/religion of the Hiigarans is vindicated and explained by the discovery of the hyperspace core and crashed ship in a desert on their planet. That was cool. But this time around the hyperspace cores are magical devices that interact with random bits of 10,000 year old debris on the battlefield in ways that nobody apparently understands, and all this Prophesy stuff is pulled out of thin air. I feel this clashes with what I felt was established in the first game, and the general techo-vibe I like so much.

I haven't played for a while, so I had to rediscover the trick to making the game super easy: know the level layout, objectives, and script triggers/consequences ahead of time.

The Mover mission is an excellent example of this: the Mothership gets hijacked and makes several 'random' jumps, and the game doesn't tell the player where the ship will reappear. I had forgotten what exactly happens in that mission since I last played the game so when the Mothership reappeared halfway across the map my entire fleet had to drop the mop-up operation and haul ass to get to her (since for some reason Motherships are equipped with zero weaponry default). The second time this happened I couldn't get there fast enough and failed the mission.
The second time I played it, as soon as the MS hyperspaced out I told everybody to move to where she would reappear, based on knowledge gained from the previous mission, and I won the mission with ease.

Most of the missions are like this, which makes me wounder about how Relic tuned the difficulty of the game. When the game came out it was freaking hard, so I wounder if the perception of difficulty (or lack thereof) by the devs was skewed by their knowledge of the tricks for every mission (since they built them all), but the average player would have no idea what to do and would end up getting swamped in the chaos.

I also learned to not be so afraid to recycle everything deployed so I could rebuilt the fleet in a configuration suitable for the task at hand. Its better to recycle mostly useless ships so you get the RU's back at least, rather sacrificing them at the hands of the enemy for a minimal effect.
(I remember how in the first game how I would recycle everything before ending a mission since the number of enemies in the next level was determined by the number of ships you entered the map with.)

Oh yeah and: Torpedo Frigates for the win. Flak may be able to chew up fighters, Ion might punch through destroyers and other frigates with ease, but for all around general multipurpose use you can't beat a large fleet of Torpedo Frigates.
And Scouts with the EMP upgrade 0wn Movers.

Man, I meant for this post to be, like, four sentences...
dessgeega

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know hacking sprites from other games into super mario bros. is the most common thing in the world, but mario in zebes is really cute. and, more surprisingly, it has pretty reasonable level design! most romhackers know shit about level design, and seem to think that producing the hardest game possible validates their machismo.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Homeworld 2 Reply with quote

Chlazza wrote:
I'm playing Homeworld 2 again. (3rd? 4th time?)

I don't have a functional gaming PC right now so imagine my surprise when it runs on el-cheap-o Dell laptop with a minimum of stutter (dust clouds really slog it down, but whatever). Granted its at the min graphics level, but honestly I can't tell the difference.

I'm always supprised when games that aren't home brewed work on my laptop, and it's not even cheap-o but it is a couple years old now.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
dessgeega

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i finally started replaying hotel dusk. the first time i played it, i lost my save file while close to the end of the game, so i've been reluctant to go through all that again.

the presentation is magnificent! the characters are great! the writing is superb! the story is padded! the puzzles are terrible! someone give cing a couple game designers, please. they're so good at everything but the part where you actually have to play.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
the presentation is magnificent! the characters are great! the writing is superb! the story is padded! the puzzles are terrible! someone give cing a couple game designers, please. they're so good at everything but the part where you actually have to play.

Yes! This is my exact sentiment here. I mean, I know I didn't make it very far into the game, because it IS a game, and if I just wanted the other parts I have other mediums for that. I mean, I can't tell you how long it took me to figure out that you had to take out, insert, then TURN the fucking key on the suitcase. Then, as soon as I realized it i was like "goddamned adventure game bullshit."

helicopterp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DS-gimmick jigsaw puzzle piece was the part that made me want to break my roommate.
captaincabinets

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
the writing is superb!

Personally I found the dialogue really quite awkward. The whole interruption mechanism was a fine idea, but no-one actually says "hey" or "wait a sec" every time they want to ask something.
ryan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lair has done two things to me tonight: make my arms burn and freak out my cat. I had to shake the controller up and down to rip off some weight that was hanging by a chain, but the controls here aren't like the typical Wii game where exaggerated motions are just part of the fun, they are required. I look down to see Earl freaked out - eyes open wide, head back, ears up. Sorry, buddy, it's not as easy as you'd think.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captaincabinets wrote:
Personally I found the dialogue really quite awkward. The whole interruption mechanism was a fine idea, but no-one actually says "hey" or "wait a sec" every time they want to ask something.

i tend to tune out the things he says when i click the interrupt icon.

but i think that was more of a bad design decision than bad writing. (and this game has no shortage of bad design decisions.) when i'm talking to someone, i choose what i say very carefully because the characters feel that believable. i can't remember a game i've played that invested so much effort in penning its dialogue.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryan wrote:
Lair has done two things to me tonight: make my arms burn and freak out my cat. I had to shake the controller up and down to rip off some weight that was hanging by a chain, but the controls here aren't like the typical Wii game where exaggerated motions are just part of the fun, they are required. I look down to see Earl freaked out - eyes open wide, head back, ears up. Sorry, buddy, it's not as easy as you'd think.

The PS3's waggle is god awful. I feel like I have no control of anything else at all while doing this. It's worse when you have to shake and control the character at the same time. Sometimes I don't think people think these through.

silentmatt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I really really really miss rumble.

Whenever (and it better) comes out, I'm definitely going to replace both my PS3 controllers. If the Wii was enough to make me mostly bored with motion sensing, the PS3 was capable of making me loathe it.

If Assassin's Creed uses it, I swear to god. I'm going to be pissed.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silentmatt wrote:

Get the 360 version.

Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drawn To Life is pretty neat.

the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want there to be a game which uses the Wii controller as a regular NES controller, but during testing the developers note when the players unthinkingly tilt and roll the controller, and duck and swerve their bodies (as people often do when playing games). Then they work out what the players subconsciously hoped to achieve through these reflex actions, and actually implement them into the game!

Cycle wrote:
Drawn To Life is pretty neat.

Please post some screenshots of what happens when you draw a dong.
jjsimpso

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silentmatt wrote:
Yeah... I really really really miss rumble.

Whenever (and it better) comes out, I'm definitely going to replace both my PS3 controllers. If the Wii was enough to make me mostly bored with motion sensing, the PS3 was capable of making me loathe it.

What's really sad is that the PS3 -- from a software perspective at least, I don't know much about the accelerometers in the sixaxis -- should be capable of much better motion controls than the Wii due to its processing power. Of course, the wiimote is more than just accelerometers, but the PS3 should be able to detect jerks, pulls, twists, etc. much better than the Wii.

Maybe Sony just hasn't provided high quality the motion control code libraries.

PS I just bought a PS3 and I love it so far!
dessgeega

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm getting close to where i left off in hotel dusk. which will be good, since i think the plot was just about ready to take off again. there's far too much solving everyone's problems in the game (even if everyone's problems are tied to the main plot in ways that seem increasingly sinister). it's all so videogamey, but the writing is strong enough to make it work. imagine if they were good at game design too!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finished it. wow, the last chapter is a checklist of things not to do in an adventure game.

okay, so you're trapped in a room and suffocating. i've got to find a way out of this room! the solution is to solve a cryptogram (one that shouldn't even be there, as the original recipient of it already knows what it says). when you solve the cryptogram, your friend comes looking for you and lets you out of the room. if you don't solve it, he never comes looking for you and you pass out. then you need to figure out where the culprit is. he didn't go up the stairs, so there must be a secret passage around here somewhere! there's a totally obvious secret door in the wall, but you're not allowed to open it until after you've found the other hidden door!

it's like they wrote up a story and then had absolutely no idea how to go about turning it into a videogame. that said, the story makes a fine mystery novel. the characters shine and the script sings. can we pair these people up with the gyakuten saiban team or something?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordy dog, yeah. i'd likely have put it down right there if it wasn't obviously into the home stretch (and i hadn't invested so much in the story.) so infuriating.

having played it when it came out at the beginning of the year, and reading your thoughts now, i'm kind of torn. i want to revisit hotel dusk, but i absolutely do not have the patience to schlep through it again. there's a lot of schlepping.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god I forsaw that kind of stuff happening! Should I sell back HD, or keep it just to watch the opening movies?

dessgeega

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Toups is online.
anna
andrew
this tingle adventure
is pretty brilliant

Sent at 8:08 PM on Thursday
Andrew Toups: I'm not here right now
Andrew Toups: “So talk all the trash you want, I got my epic Flying Mount and I got laid, which is more than most of you failures can hope for.”
Andrew
it is
is it?

anna
it is a parody of the statistical analysis approach many "gamers" take to jrpgs
Andrew
oh really

anna
every interaction in this game is a financial transaction
Andrew
huh

anna
there is one value that is tracked in the game
and that is rupees
rupees are your life. when you fight enemies, you lose rupees
when you run out of rupees, you die
everyone you meet tries to sell you something
most people won't even talk to you unless you give them rupees up front
the good part is
usually they don't tell you how much they require
Andrew
hah

anna
a calculator pops up, and you enter as many or as little as you want
you try to spend the least possible
and people get ticked off at you
and you lose money on commissions
it's pretty great
the goal is to raise enough money to get to RUPEELAND
where you will have food and women and beaches forever
Andrew
this game sounds...
FAB U LOUS

anna
it is
and it is a really grotesque take on the zelda universe
there are all these disturbing closeups of characters
Andrew
this is where all those extra rupees that you never spend in zelda go

anna
and the protagonist is a middle-aged lecher
in a fairy suit
who worships a giant rupee

Sent at 8:24 PM on Thursday
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am going to download this game asap.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle wrote:
i am going to download this game asap.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always said this sounded great!

What do you use to play DS roms? do you have flash carts?
helicopterp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone here played Skate? The descriptions I've read of it in reviews have me interested.
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered Rupeeland from NCSX. It should be here next week.

The full version of Skate I haven't played, but the demo is freaking amazing. Seriously, if this game doesn't kick Tony Hawk's ass there's something wrong.

-Wes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the demo is wonderful. it trims all the stupid things that the tony hawk series has accumulated. tricks feel like tricks: they take skill, they feel good to pull off, and they're actually unique - you don't just tap a button to execute a scripted trick.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
yeah, the demo is wonderful. it trims all the stupid things that the tony hawk series has accumulated. tricks feel like tricks: they take skill, they feel good to pull off, and they're actually unique - you don't just tap a button to execute a scripted trick.

For real. If anything could screw it up it would be the game itself. It's so much fun to just go around the skate park that the idea of being given a bunch of limiting missions really puts me off.

-Wes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Please post some screenshots of what happens when you draw a dong.

I did it, and I made the hairy balls the feet. I'm not gonna lie, I laughed for a good hour seeing my dong character run. Maybe I'll put up a horrible shaky cam vid or something.
Winged Assassins (1984)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highway Speed, which is a game that I made myself for Klik Of the Month Klub #3 that me and my fly dogs over at Glorious Trainwrecks have every month. It's much easier now than it was and I included the required .dll files so you won't need a copy of Klik and Play to enjoy it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winged Assassins (1984) wrote:
Highway Speed, which is a game that I made myself for Klik Of the Month Klub #3 that me and my fly dogs over at Glorious Trainwrecks have every month. It's much easier now than it was and I included the required .dll files so you won't need a copy of Klik and Play to enjoy it.

That is supreme. I completely forgot about the klub after the kart meltdown, and I was all set to make a game called "Dances with Horses"
SuperWes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In between wedding preparation shit I've been playing Jeanne D'Arc and DK: Jungle Climbers.

Jeanne D'Arc is really great. I'm amazed that Level 5 was willing to put so much effort into a portable game that would have been right at home on a home system. It probably has the best production values of any game on the PSP and maybe even any Tactics RPG for any sytem period.

It's also really fun, and despite pissing on history the story's pretty decent! I really dig being able to combine ability gems to get new ones. It's balanced just to the point where you don't feel you'll never be able to find all of the combinations, but there are enough of them that you're almost always able to create something new.

It kinda makes me want one of those new PSP2s, but there's no way I'm going to pay $200 for one! Maybe when they release firmware that puts games in full screen on your TV and lets you use the PS3 controller.

Oh, and DK Jungle Climber is decent. I liked the art of the GBA version a lot better, but this one has a lot of new and interesting ways to use the mechanics. They should make the old art style unlockable.

-Wes

Last edited by SuperWes on Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
silentmatt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally glad you like Jeanne. I am still playing it off and on (I think I'm around stage 30 or so). It is a really great game, eh?

The PSP slims do look nice... but I'm definitely content with my CF "regular" PSP. The new features are OK (I like the TV out especially) but not enough to warrant buying one.
helicopterp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been kind of a big day for me.

This afternoon, I scored an 'S' ranking in "Jumpin Jack Flash" on hard mode. I think I can now consider elite beat agents finished.

And I knocked over the last colossus in shadow of the colossus.

Both moments were extraordinarily satisfying. Now that I have those two officially out of the way, I can't wait to get a paycheck and play something new for a change.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silentmatt wrote:
The PSP slims do look nice... but I'm definitely content with my CF "regular" PSP. The new features are OK (I like the TV out especially) but not enough to warrant buying one.

I was going to get one but then I found out that the PSPslim doesn't fix my issues with the refresh rate on the scree (i.e. ghosting issues) I became much, much less interested. Also, the TV Out thing seems more and more inconvenient the more I think about it. If only they made a PS2 controller to USB to ... sony proprietary format connect link so I could set the damn PSP down.

ryan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
I was going to get one but then I found out that the PSPslim doesn't fix my issues with the refresh rate on the scree (i.e. ghosting issues) I became much, much less interested. Also, the TV Out thing seems more and more inconvenient the more I think about it. If only they made a PS2 controller to USB to ... sony proprietary format connect link so I could set the damn PSP down.

Yeah, that's my problem with the TV Out option. I know Sony is selling the cable, but that thing would have to be extremely long to reach my TV and have my PSP be used as a controller. Although I would just much prefer a way to attach my PS2 controller to it, which would probably increase my PSP usage by a thousand percent.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, one of the best parts about the Sega Nomad was not only that you could use it as a Genesis with TVout, but that you could hook, up a controller and have a second player playing at the same time. Not quite the same as using the controller yourself, but yeah.

Slonie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my friend gave me (another) Xbox and a couple games.

So now I'm playing Half Life 2 for the first time...On the Xbox.

Is this really the forgotten port?

After that I'm going to play Stubbs the Zombie, and/or softmod the thing.

PS: Or trade this extra xbox for somebody's extra PS2...
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know quite a few people who first played HL2 on the Xbox (myself included). I would hardly consider it forgotten (yet). It will probably end up like the Saturn port of Myst in a few years: "I had no idea Myst was ported to the Saturn!" "Yeah, man, like that's the only way I could play it back then."

Also, I highly recommend that you pick up Stranger's Wrath if you haven't before.

Pink Teddy Bear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be playing TF2 after my class tonight, so I'll get back to you guys on that.
Slonie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
I know quite a few people who first played HL2 on the Xbox (myself included). I would hardly consider it forgotten (yet). It will probably end up like the Saturn port of Myst in a few years: "I had no idea Myst was ported to the Saturn!" "Yeah, man, like that's the only way I could play it back then."

Also, I highly recommend that you pick up Stranger's Wrath if you haven't before.

I guess I'm just ahead of the times in considering it to be a forgotten port!

Or just turn it into a cheap joke, like, "It sure seems that way, judging from its sales!"

Fun times so far (I'm just past the fanboat part right now). It's unfortunate that it gets a bit dicey any time the action heats up. That, and how certain parts of the game look so ugly on the Xbox, while others (say, the character facial animation) is so neat. It'll really be something to likely play through it again on the 360 in not-too-long.

I guess at the same time I'm just impressed to see it running on a platform that is a few notches below what the game was ever really meant to run well on...

Ninja Edit: What's Stranger's Wrath? Oh, hmm, is that the Oddworld-shooty-game? If so, you're definitely picking up on my "play games from two years ago" theme I've had going here for a while.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slonie wrote:
It's unfortunate that it gets a bit dicey any time the action heats up. That, and how certain parts of the game look so ugly on the Xbox, while others (say, the character facial animation) is so neat. It'll really be something to likely play through it again on the 360 in not-too-long.

You should see it using the 360 for backwards compatibility. There were sections that got so slow it was like watching a slideshow of the action and took many attempts of spraying and praying to beat them.

Quote:
Ninja Edit: What's Stranger's Wrath? Oh, hmm, is that the Oddworld-shooty-game? If so, you're definitely picking up on my "play games from two years ago" theme I've had going here for a while.

Stranger's Wrath is probably both the best exclusive Xbox game, and the best EA game released last generation. So, yea, It's a really great combination of 3rd and 1st person action with the great world building that the Oddworld series is known for.

Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it emulated decently on the 360? Or at all?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the second boss of tingle quest is great by the way.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle wrote:
Is it emulated decently on the 360? Or at all?

Are you refering to HL2? Because if so, see above. If you're asking about stranger's wrath, then NO.

dessgeega

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winged Assassins (1984) wrote:

wait hey did you have klik of the month klub without me

i was so psyched from the pirate kart that i was going to participate in this one. boo!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to keep up with these sorts of things.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was in the midwest ;__;
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 40 of 85

Jump to: