The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Birthday, APM!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Happy Birthday, APM! Reply with quote

I'll send the magazine today as a present, even though I should have done it ages ago. I'll try to find something extra to throw in there! Like a Desperate Housewives demo CD!
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, damn, thanks Cycle!

For my birthday, I got Retro Game Challenge, Twisty Little Passages, and the The Billy Joel Keyboard Book: Note-For-Note Keyboard Transcriptions. All of these things are quite enjoyable so far!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy birthday APM maybe lll give you a belated birthday call later
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Daphaknee thank you for the kind birthday wishes!

Daph have you seen Soviet-Unterzögersdorf? It looks incredible.
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i have its great
its what i tell people to play instead of trying to tell me about stalin vs martians
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle's bulging birthday package arrived in the mail today! It is so excellent that I felt I should share.

OH LOOK THERE'S MY NAME I'M FAMOUS IN AUSTRALIA MUM

Someone should tell Meghann O'Neill about Klik of the Month Klub, she wrote a whole article about Adventure Construction Set in the same issue.

TOTALLY NINTONDO COPY OF UM JAMMER LAMMY

The back cover actually says in the fine print that "Honda-Castrol Superbike Racing" is a registered trademark of EA.

I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IT LOOKS EXCELLENT

The best birthday card I ever got! The joke is so good that I almost feel like I shouldn't give the game away as a prize when Pirate Kart II rolls around. (Of course I can't mention what the game is, or else people won't give me their address. I still have a shrinkwrapped copy of Bad Day LA with professor_scissors' name on it.)
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, now everyone has seen how terrible my handwriting is. That's what happens when you've used a computer to type all your life (yet I'm still a terrible typist).

Does Um Jammer Lammy work on your machines? I didn't work on mine so I was hoping it would actually work on yours despite being a Nintondo game... I think it's NTSC coded which is why it didn't work on my PS2.

The GBA game is No No No Puzzle Chailien, one of Dess' favourite puzzle games. So I threw in something good in there, too!
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I think your handwriting is quite neat!

Um Jammer Lammy fails to boot on my PS3 and PS2, but it does run on my PS1 (which is modded). The movies tend to stutter a little.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've pointed this out before but your single-eybrow raising ability is frightening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: