The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the tell us about the games you are playing thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 83, 84, 85  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seryogin
JRPG Kommissar
JRPG Kommissar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk3Gey9SCWQ&feature=related

It's clear that the dudes that made GTA4 saw Brat 2 (the Russian movie of the 90s), it even features a few songs from the soundtrack and I doubt it's a coincidence.
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you make your own flintlock pistols in gta4 i clearly need to go steal a 360.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
ryan - i see that, but i feel i should get something because the idea is so rad i want to marry it (in california, maybe on a beach).

Tasteful, classy... elegant?

Yeah, I think I'm going to pick up Conquest. First I'd like to find out if the Buy 1 Get 1 Free will work if I change my account email to the one I signed up with.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...

i would like to try jagged alliance 2.

but the free one?

maybe the shogo armor thing by monolith or kingpin? i've never played kingpin.

i've got to the 21st to decide anyway.
Updated the banners, but not his title
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aderack wrote:
I'm hoping it tapers off after a while. I played through the first (real) mission effectively unmolested. Then there was a needless cutscene. Then I quit once I hit the second level .

I liked Lost Planet while it lasted, but thinking back on it now all I can remember is the demo level, a level where you scaled the side of a mountain, the final few bosses, and the end. The final bosses are pretty bad ass, but the ending is really fucking weird. And not in a good way. Actually Aderack, you might like it. It's fucking crazy in like an old Genesis game ending sort of way.

-Wes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That final fight in Lost Planet was so much better than anything else in the game and made me wish that they had just made a dedicated mech game.
Redeye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried D&D Online.

horrible

Like WoW with DnD rules and no exploration.

The forum hive mind is nauseating.

I thought it would be bad, but it is much worse.

Forget about a "living world", there is hardly anyone there that is not there to give you a quest or a hint or is not another player.

No hustle-and-bustle, nothing.

It's just a mill.

The whole thing seems to be based on Intermittent Reinforcement in about the blandest way possible.
simplicio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let's just say I love STEAM forever.

I finally pieced together the few able remains of my old desktop, dead as of April '07, and augmented them with a few new bits (mobo, ram, cpu, gpu, vista). Logging into STEAM after a year and a half of complete inactivity provided me with access to much of my old gaming library through a single install process of the client. And I just bought all the XCom games for $13.50. A totally seamless experience.

At this point I have no intention of buying a physical product that's simultaneously offered there, ever again.

So PC gaming: I'm back! What's been up in '07-08?
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still hate Steam and hate how they have a great selection of games Sad

I'm not sure which Good Old Game to buy, too! I already have all the fallouts, so... hmm. I might try Evolva.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good thing you didn't have a totally STEAMLESS experience, simplicio

ho ho ho. ho ho ho. haha.
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm eying Die By The Sword, just because I always wanted to try its crazy control scheme.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking of grabbing that too, actually. It got pretty rave reviews back in the day! I tried it on gametap but it wouldn't work correctly, so yeah, I might get that one. Or Evolva.

Really, I'm mostly interested in the games that are very hard/impossible to get working on modern computers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own Die by the Sword it is hilarious.
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you recommend it? Also how does it fare when trying to get it to run on modern systems?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It ran quite well in XP via the software renderer. I tried the hardware renderer but it just didn't want to know anything about my DVD drive when I tried the quest for some reason. Bizarre. Training mode and the arena matches, which are the things that didn't require the disc in the drive. Maybe I should have tried patching it. Mind you, this is all issues with the original retail game. One would assume that this would have been fixed anyway, for a download service since you don't need such outdated devices like optical media drives. You 21st century people.

I recommend this game because you can slice off a boar man's arm then pick it up and beat him with his arm that is holding his axe, that you just sliced off. The controls take some getting used to though but you're a big boy, you can handle it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's one of those 90s Direct X games that is full of blurred grey and brown textures that have loads of heavy black applied seemingly at random. Until you get to the end of the game, when the designers just went made with city2_5 from Quake on everything. I have not seen so many blue bricks in a game since.
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am going to preorder clear sky from steam. five bucks is five bucks. (the two days it will take to download is another thing entirely, of course, but whatever)

going back to gog...

i like the art of lionheart quite a bit, but i've heard it sucks balls.

i think that and shogo will be my choices.
JRPG Kommissar
JRPG Kommissar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shogo might not be your cup of tea. It's an odd little "treasure" sure enough. It was made back in the days when Western nerds were breathless from all that Japanese animation, before the market really exploded in the States. So it's a pretty generic, buggy shooter that also features an anime style opening scene (complete with JPop), loads of Japanese-style names, and a style that tries to imitate anime. The funny thing is that they weren't that succssful, as far as the anime-imitating went, the game itself plays like a pretty straight-up fps and the only things that really attempt to exude a sense of Japaness are the cutscenes, which aren't very frequent anyway.

In any case, ten years after playing through the game, I can't remember it doing a single interesting thing and it's got a lot of annoying bugs and the level designs kind of suck.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC4S8zXMxUM
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so basically gog is making it fucking impossible for me to support them, then? bah!

ok what about kingpin? cycle? that seems to be like something you would have played.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
i am going to preorder clear sky from steam. five bucks is five bucks.

Just did the same.

Hey, how does this Steam feature of playing non-steam games through it work? Do I still need the discs to play?
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naw. if it's supported you just need the cd key.

it's marginally useful? i did it for messiah of might and magic for some reason.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lionheart was awful.

Linear, with a handful of side-options.

Stats are mostly for show.

Some interesting dialog developments (1) , but since the stats were not implemented everybody gets the equivalent of the empathy perk from Fallout. (Yes, it uses SPECIAL, but... SPECIAL wasn't actually implemented.)

Combat wasn't playtested.

Magic sucks. Yes, the wizard eye effect was neat- you bowl it. neat-o
Summon Bone Golem was the only spell I used more than once.

Combat wasn't playtested.

Comabt wasn't playtested.

The combat is supposed to be diablo-like, but it only is set up that way (mobs, etc.)- you don't have anywhere near the power of a Diablo character.
And the timing is all off.

Level design is atrocious.

Interface is terrible.

(1) as for the dialog: the interesting development is simply little icons showing what kind of question it is, and/or what kind of response it is likely to elicit. The substance of it was not implemented.
It's like a front end or a stub.
They didn't put anything behind it for the most part.

This game was one of the pieces of shit Interplay put out instead of making Fallout 3 and Baldur's Gate 3.

"Hey, let's stop making good things and make crap instead!"

Interplay deserved to die at this point. (Yes I know it was subcontracted, but still.)

I cannot believe the subhumans who gave this POS good review.

Gamespot gave it a 10.

10? How much were they paid?

The beginning isn't so bad, however. There was potential.

If you play just the beginning you won't be missing anything. They stopped putting in content before the halfway mark.

Oh, buy gunpowder bombs from the Chinese guy. Stock up, as you won't be able to go back to him after you leave the first area.
Problem is, by the time you leave the first area, the parts remotely worth playing are pretty much over.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so basically as someone who doesn't like rts games, i'm pretty much boned here?

i mean, i feel like i should buy sins of a solar empire because a) it has a very cool name and b) the development house is also very cool, but i don't go for click click move units type shit. too complicated for my simple mind.
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I bought Die By The Sword on Rero's recommendation, and now I've got this coupon for a free Interplay game that I've gotta spend in the next ten days, and I'm in dhex's feeble-brained boat. Anyone know anything about Giants? All I know is that Old Man Murray liked it much better than American McGee's Alice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fred

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought SPORE. I don't know whether it was a good purchase but the game looks neat. I don't hate it like (apparently) everyone over on selectbutton nor have I suffered these crashes. My second sporeling did enter the creature stage with an underwater nest, and whenever I direct him onto land a giant crocodile appears from the earth and swallows him whole. Maybe Friday was opposite day. Otherwise it has been an okay game! So that's my glowing praise.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to access the Warhammer Online beta for about a week.

I think entering my beta key, again, and then having to wait two days for a rejection email, without explanation, again, is probably about as much fun as the full game.

Zzzzzzzzzzzing!?
Winged Assassins (1984)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
So I bought Die By The Sword on Rero's recommendation, and now I've got this coupon for a free Interplay game that I've gotta spend in the next ten days, and I'm in dhex's feeble-brained boat. Anyone know anything about Giants? All I know is that Old Man Murray liked it much better than American McGee's Alice.

If they have Normality you should totally get that.
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't have Normality. That was an interesting game!

Giants is a totally sweet game. It's from the creators of the original MDK. It's been a long time since I played it, but I remember the only downfall was the bits where you play as the actual Giant not being as awesome as it should have been. I've always wanted to play this game multiplayer... I think it would be amazing! and totally unbalanced!

Perimeter and Sacrifice are pretty interesting RTS games because they actually do interesting things with the genre. I've only played the demos, though.

Sins of a Solar Empire is pretty good! I mean, generally hate RTS games, but even I enjoyed that one.

I played demos of both Shogo and Kingpin yesterday. I played both before but it's been a long time... Shogo is a tragic missed opportunity. They don't do anything interesting with the GIANT ROBOT stuff and it may as well have all been on foot. Plus it uses the first Lithtech engine which was a terrible floaty, weightless affair. Kingpin... well Rero wrote about this game in the FPS thread. I'm not sure what I'm going to get!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably could have written that a bit better and probably differently since I went back and played through it one and a half times because it's grown on me more. It's still a pretty ugly game and as black as DooM III in many places which the pissy little Quake 2 engine powered flashlight that you get doesn't light up well enough, and you can still play the game on autopilot and just imagine the g's and their swears are like soldiers in any other first person shooter but it picks up once you get to the end.

But man that flamethrower weapon. And it's still better than most crimelife games even though it's only just another space dungeon only with 1930s wallpaper. And since it's Quake 2 engine all models have that trademark 'wobble' to them though it's more giggle worthy than off-putting.
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, to be honest, I'm thinking of grabbing it after the demo. I like the setting, I like the lite adventure elements, I like the violence, I even like the gratuitous use of the word "fuck". The only problem I have is that, as you say, you can turn your brain on autopilot when it comes to combat. But hey, sometimes a brainless shooter is entertaining. Also the Quake 2 engine is swell.

Or maybe I'll greab Stonekeep when that becomes available. I've always wanted to play that!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind purchasing something on Good Old Games, but I'm on my laptop and I can't seem to log in - whenever I click on the link in my registration email, I get booted to the generic welcome page.

Aside from listening to episodes of X Minus 1 (X-1) and watching hurricane stuffs, tonight is Fallout night. It's time I tore through a town like the reckless badass that I wish I was.
ApM
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've owned Normality for like ten years. It's totally excellent, even with Corey Feldman. Especially with Corey Feldman.
D-A-I-S

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
maybe the shogo armor thing by monolith

Maybe I'm making a bad judgment call, but I'd say that unless this is being sold in the $5-$8 range, you probably won't get your money's worth out of this. Switching between in-mech and on-foot FPS action is kind of interesting (and actually rather fun in parts), and the anime influence isn't as pervasive as one might fear - but it's one of those games where there's lots of times you'll think "hmm yeah this is pretty much an FPS, I am doing FPS things".

I always lump it, perhaps unfairly, with Oni (although I got it in a bundle with Septerra Core, which is a whole different complete crock of fish). Both games try to copy sci-fi anime and mostly end up camp (although Shogo is, naturally, more lighthearted than Oni), and anime camp value is pretty awkward when presented by Western creators. Aside from that opening, though, the most anime thing about Shogo is the fact that the characters all have absurdly improbably relationships with each other.

Also, both games feel like they should've waited a few years fo games to copy - I figure Oni would've been a lot smoother if it waited a year and a half to rip off Metal Gear Solid 2, and Shogo came out like two months before Half-life (kind of) revolutionized the story-based FPS.

Oh! If I remember correctly, Shogo has two seperate endgames and end bosses, although neither is very spectacular. Of course, the same is true of Oni. (to a much lesser extent in terms of variety)

Never played the multiplayer, though. Kind of wish I had.

If I had a decent microphone and didn't hate video Let's Plays, I might be tempted to let others live the game through me, but I don't. Also terrible voice etc.
Winged Assassins (1984)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to like Shogo but my soft spot for the game eroded over time. Once you get over the novelty of a western developer copying Japanese popular culture you're left with a game that alternates between laughably easy giant robot combat and stages where you shotgun enemies who have almost inhuman accuracy and reaction times into giblets. It does score a point for arriving before the time of obnoxious Japan worship though, we can give it that at least.
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading a GOG review of Shogo, and apparently there were multiplayer modes where one person was in a mech, whilst all the other players were on foot trying to take the mech down. Now that sounds pretty cool! Shame the solo campaign is so ordinary.

Also, man, Oni is totally rad! I still think it's one of the best, if not THE best, 3D brawlers out there. So entertaining. Shame about the level design. And also the fact that half the game was cut. How I wish that game was actually finished...

I've been playing KINGPIN which I regretted buying at first because I kept dying due to enemies taking a million shots to kill. Eventually I bought a mod for the pistol and hired a goon to follow me around, which let me live long enough to grab a shotgun, and it's been pretty easy going since then, thank goodness. I've already bumped into a few bugs, sadly, but nothing game breaking yet. Also interesting:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2008/05/03/retro-kingpin-life-of-crime/

Another game I wish was actually finished!

In conclusion, I could have probably picked a better free game, but oh well.

Oh, I also played Shivering Isles last night, on my friends PS3. It's pretty great! Gives me huge Morrowind vibes.
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, umber hulks are bullshit.

clear sky drops tomorrow and i can finally put baldur's gate behind me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
man, umber hulks are bullshit.

clear sky drops tomorrow and i can finally put baldur's gate behind me.

cloudkill

also, wizard eye with undead next to it fro scouting
ryan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to try the extended edition of The Witcher. If gamestop opens up before it ships I can get in on that $10 off preorder deal. Ike kind of screwed things up, so I think it's back to more Neverwinter Nights 2.

While at a friend's the past few days I played a bit of Final Fantasy 3 and the Gradius series. I don't know what it is about Gradius, but I don't enjoy any other shooter but those. Final Fantasy 3 was also pretty fun - I only watched a friend play a little way back when, since it was about $80 at the time I made around $5 a year.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah cloudkill is wack, too! i dunno. it seems to work for everyone else, so i'm probably doing something wrong.

in other wrong news, clear sky didn't update this morning on steam, so...blah.
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

played a bit of clear sky last night. runs very well with most things turned up on my machine, though i'd heard others had problems in that department.

it's interesting. and hard. but thankfully the cheesy action music seems to have been tuned down significantly (or perhaps i've missed it).
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well clear sky said fun? in former soviet russia sky clears you!

i.e. it no longer works at all. any attempts to change settings results in a non-logged freeze; i've downloaded it twice now, after clearing out all game data on the system. it seems the new patch is buggered, but i can't even get into gsc's website to find out what the fuck is going on.

bah!

but hey crysis warhead came out today woo.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just about done with Neverwinter Nights 2. I have a (13) paladin/(3) sorcerer. My rudimentary research through a paladin FAQ and the manual led me to believe that this will lead to a decent hybrid character, but I'm running out of time before I reach Mask of the Betrayer material. The game keeps recommending that I upgrade my sorcerer skills, but I'm thinking paladin is next since I need more hit points.

The Witcher Extended Edition should come in today, so hopefully I'll be digging into that later.
simplicio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clear Sky is almost too structured for me, I think. There's certainly more handholding than in the first, and the faction stuff is kinda laughable (wait, was the faction stuff in the first? I never noticed any) and overcooked. Translation seems... well, I've come across an "aight?" already, which is bad news. And a Mr. "Beanpolev"? Seems they might be trying to convey puns and slang, which is good if you're some Mario RPG game, but not so good in these circumstances. The borders are more definite, which is bad. The combat seems harder, especially given significantly less available cover, at least early on. I think that's good too- conveys the situation more appropriately than some walk in the park.

But I'm stuck just after the cordon, getting pelted continuously by machine gun fire.

I'll probably go back to the original, which I never finished. Or just play the Crysis games that are out today. Maybe come back to this down the line a ways.
Redeye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryan wrote:
I'm just about done with Neverwinter Nights 2. I have a (13) paladin/(3) sorcerer. My rudimentary research through a paladin FAQ and the manual led me to believe that this will lead to a decent hybrid character, but I'm running out of time before I reach Mask of the Betrayer material. The game keeps recommending that I upgrade my sorcerer skills, but I'm thinking paladin is next since I need more hit points.

Sorc 4 so you can endlessy buff Eagle's Splendor. But you will find uber-enhancing items that won't stack with that spell. And are much better.

Maybe just go all Paladin.
It is too late now to make your Sorc levels useful.
Theoretically you could get to Sorc 17 by endgame but that would mean spending most of MotB leveling a sorc whose spells are mostly useless. (below level 5/6 the enemies will not be significantly affected by your spells.)

Cut your losses and abandon Sorc leveling. Get your Paladin to Epic level (21), then go Fighter.
sediment

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh, what about RDD for the ridiculous strength upgrade?

does MotB completely negate the utility of that for a melee build?

ryan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! I was following a guide that suggested going for sorcerer at either level 4 or 14, but I read it at level 9 so I went with it at 14. A shame you can't use gold to undo the changes. Blargh!
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clear sky is mostly a wash - that's what i get for wanting to support innovation i guess - but crysis: warhead is more like crysis: fun fun fun!

action movie cock rock never tasted so good.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone playing Warhammer Online?

I know Wes, Shaper etc. like MMORPGs and it's the first one I'm really playing and as far as games where numbers go up it's pretty cleverly designed.

I don't know if it's "fun" rather than compulsive, but it's certainly compuslive.
Redeye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryan wrote:
Damn! I was following a guide that suggested going for sorcerer at either level 4 or 14, but I read it at level 9 so I went with it at 14. A shame you can't use gold to undo the changes. Blargh!

Use cheat console to remove xp, then add xp and relevel.

As long as its the same amount, you're not cheating.
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
clear sky is mostly a wash - that's what i get for wanting to support innovation i guess - but crysis: warhead is more like crysis: fun fun fun!

action movie cock rock never tasted so good.

Man, I'm so dissapointed that hey fucked up Clear Sky. I had really high hopes for that one. I guess I'll grab it when it's cheap.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing this great game called cheese. The way it works, is I tear a piece off this crackly baguette accessory, then I take a sharpened implement and slice a hunk off this block of orange plasticy material, then I take a bite out of each, and chew.

It's all about HP management, I think. I haven't quite sussed out the metagame yet.

Nintendo should be all over this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 80 of 85

Jump to: