The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOL MIDWEST II: THE GEORGIA TRANSFER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sediment

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: LOL MIDWEST II: THE GEORGIA TRANSFER Reply with quote

So I'm officially migrating to Savannah ca. like tomorrow, consigning my past in Iowa to the murky depths and starting up at the Savannah College of Art and Design.

I'll be fully arrived by the 15th and probably fully unpacked by the 18th.

Basically I'm posting this to note that I'll be very out until we get intarnuts set up at our new place, and also to alert any Gamer's Quarter Savannahnians or Chatham area residents or generally Southeastern folk that I shall be arriving and am full of sparkles, sunshine and fun.

So if you want to grill out or anything, like, I'm totally game. Except my condo association doesn't permit outdoor grills so we'd have to hit a park or your place or something.

Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note to wish you GOOD LUCK with your moving adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm jealous that you're moving back south. Maybe that will be me in a couple years!
sediment

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys, safely located in savannah and our internet's fully installed. we're still unpacking, living on a shoestring budget, and wondering how we ever thought we could afford this school.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: