The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This shit doesn't happen

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Worm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw your pen name I hated it fucking IMMEDIATELY, before I even knew it was you.

EDIT: Don't rag on me here, if I learned Anna Anthropy was Dess in this thread, then this post would just been making fun of the name.

Exit stage left, exit stage right, there is no place to run, all the fuses in the exit signs have been BURNT OUT
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worm wrote:
When I saw your pen name I hated it fucking IMMEDIATELY, before I even knew it was you.

EDIT: Don't rag on me here, if I learned Anna Anthropy was Dess in this thread, then this post would just been making fun of the name.

Smooth move, dipshit, that's her real name by deed poll
dmauro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Worm wrote:

Smooth move, dipshit, that's her real name by deed poll

She legally had her name changed to Miss Anthropy? Sad
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I split this off from the main topic because there is no fucking reason at all for Worm to have made this post. It was an attack on someone's name for no other reason than that. There was no input put into the thread and all you started was a derailment. If you do this shit one more time Worm I will ban you. Take me seriously or not, find out which happens. I don't tolerate personal attacks at this forum to anyone, and you've been warned about this before.

Cool it or leave. You have your options.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: