The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the tell us about the games you are playing thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 83, 84, 85  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cossix wrote:
Harveyjames wrote:
Seriously what is the deal with Marathon.

Harvey let's be "I hate Marathon" buddies

If there's one thing I learned from living in a dorm freshman year of college, nothing brings people together and creates group cohesion like a common enemy to hate.
sediment

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lost odyssey and culdcept saga came in from gamefly today!

i'm also betaing something that I can't say anything about, but I'm kind of excited about it.

and I'm still playing WoW. left my rogue at 29 to sort of be a warsong/arathi twink. I like to play base defense. wee-ha!

Swimmy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marathon part 1 complete! It was rather dull. Durandal is already better in a lot of ways. I'm slogging through on the easiest setting because I really just want to get to the mindfuck story that's supposed to be Infinity.

Marathon's story turns a little bit interesting, but what bothers me is: wait, humans designed this ship? Then why is it so retarded? I can buy hidden passageways and elevators with huge barriers in between them if it's Hell. Not so much if it's a human ship.

Edit: It's probably worth noting that the only interesting things at the beginning of Durandal, so far, are such because I played the first game. I know what the S'pht, Pfhor, Durandal, and Marathon are, including bits of history for each. Otherwise I imagine this is all "blah blah blah."

Edit again: I just encountered my first S'pht and he freakin' shot at me! I can't tell if this is deliberate or stupid.

"Ayn Rand fans are the old school version of Xenogears fanboys."
-seryogin
sediment

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy fucking shit lost odyssey is four discs of cutscenes, twenty minutes of actual gameplay

it's like ffvi meets ffx, really, except with about a billion years of watching flyover of this country or that country while they spell out random words

also, my fiancee says the entire game looks like it was made using poser, everyone moves like they're a wax sculpture with a little steam engine inside.

the plus side, male lead's a total hobag, although he's a total emo kid.
Seriously, why is it immortal characters tend to be all "WAAAAH I CAN'T DIE" ? I really liked the Nameless One, mostly because he was like "huh, I can't die. Hey guys, I'm gonna go jump on that giant exploding bomb so you can get through, okay?" and "neat, a magic ring on a severed hobo finger, i'll just bite my finger off and stick this one on" and "okay old lady, you can rip my intestines out".

Also there's someone named Goatse. IT'S AN ENTIRE NATION.

Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swimmy wrote:
I just encountered my first S'pht and he freakin' shot at me! I can't tell if this is deliberate or stupid.

You only freed a small amount of S'pht, Durandal keeps them all aboard his ship. The rest of the enslaved S'pht left you a message on one of the levels, but you have to go look for it.

also address the abstract level design in my article

also yeah, durandal starts off pretty slowly. all part of the pacing. it picks up soon enough. and then slows down again.

Last edited by Cycle on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sediment wrote:
Also there's someone named Goatse. IT'S AN ENTIRE NATION.

This may or may not be the best pop-culture reference in a game ever.
Swimmy wrote:
Otherwise I imagine this is all "blah blah blah."

That was a major motivation problem with me on the 360 port of the game. There were a few poor design decisions which left me a bit aimless at points in the game, and having no background on the story I had no motivation to continue playing. I'm pretty sure I never even finished it. At least I got arcade mode!

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOD.

I guess i should recommend people read that summary of marathon 1 parish wrote before they play marathon 2.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sediment wrote:
... "huh, I can't die. Hey guys, I'm gonna go jump on that giant exploding bomb so you can get through, okay?" and "neat, a magic ring on a severed hobo finger, i'll just bite my finger off and stick this one on" and "okay old lady, you can rip my intestines out"...

Imagine a "meat" version of Omicron: The Nomad Soul.

That shit would rule.

Especially if you could make "disguises".

Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle wrote:
GOD.

I guess i should recommend people read that summary of marathon 1 parish wrote before they play marathon 2.

Wow you have to read a SUMMARY before you start playing, what is this, Beowulf

The games I like tend not to require summaries. Let me think of one of the top of my head PORTAL

N.B. More like GAYOWULF
daphaknee
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the world is ending with me the world is ending with me the world is ending with me the character design is amazing i am such a teenager
i want to go shopping
i want to KILL HTE NOISE

the combat is amazing you pass a puck back and forth so you dont HAVE TO take turns but it helps you with who to focus on, your abilities are PINS YOU WEAR BECAUSE YOU'RE SO PUNK ROCK

im not far at all but i cant get higher than an E rank on battles, i think i dont have hte hang of it yet and i hope i learn soon

the vocal loops in this game remind me of persona three, goddamn LYRICS IN VIDEOGAME MUSIC WHYYYY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:
Cycle wrote:
GOD.

Wow you have to read a SUMMARY before you start playing, what is this, Beowulf

The games I like tend not to require summaries. Let me think of one of the top of my head PORTAL

N.B. More like GAYOWULF

yeah you need to read a summary of you're going to skip the first game of a story-driven series, dumbshit

coincedently, beowolf is referenced often in marathon
just enemies now
just enemies now

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harveyjames right now would be a good time to shut the fuck up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle wrote:

yeah you need to read a summary of you're going to skip the first game of a story-driven series, dumbshit

Wait, I've got a better idea, how about I just read a summary of the whole thing and skip all three?

I am fucking with you Cycle, please don't get mad, I hardly put in any time to Marathon at all and so am in no position to judge it beyond my intitial sensory impressions

Last edited by Harveyjames on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
sediment

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

culdcept saga certainly seems like it doesn't do the series justice.

Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:

I am fucking with you Cycle, please don't get mad, I hardly put in any time to Marathon at all and so am in no position to judge it beyond my intitial sensory impressions

Although I'm still not going to play it :O
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a side note, beowulf is fucking wack and gilgamesh is where the motherfuckin' party's at.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elevator Action Old & New is pretty tight. It takes off nicely from EX on GBC (released as Dexter's Laboratory) in the States) which was also pretty damn nice. The way it slowly introduces new enemies is pretty good as each one really changes the dynamics a lot. The zombies that get introduced in the lab stages force you to make use of the doors to hide!

My earliest gripe with it was the aspect ratio on the GBA not being ideal for such a vertical game, but I've finally got to the seventh building after many weeks of off and on playing and things suddeny get horizontal. I think this may be my favorite Elevator Action ever, trumping Dexter's Laboratory and EA Returns!

HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
as a side note, beowulf is fucking wack and gilgamesh is where the motherfuckin' party's at.

QFT!

CALL ME HUMBABA!!!!
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sediment wrote:
culdcept saga certainly seems like it doesn't do the series justice.

I don't see why not. Granted I never finished the 360 game, but it seemed solid enough. I mean, if you're expecting to play the single player campaign and be blown away, none of the games in the series are going to be much good. In fact, I constantly site the game as a dirty rotten cheat. Play with some friends and really learn the game: that's where it shines.

dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as an actual games note: isfet showed me dead rising, (and a few other 360 games in glorious hi-def) and i must say i hope they work that concept into something a bit more measured. love the dresses, love the coathanger to the face and cash register to the skull, etc...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know someone who knows this guy, who works for Valve now. Anyone wanna tell me how his Portal levels are?

"Ayn Rand fans are the old school version of Xenogears fanboys."
-seryogin
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to go to school with that guy. i don't think i've ever met him though.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played The Misadventures of Tron Bonne for quite a while last night. It's a very complex and deep game for being basically a hodge-podge of different genres.

I also opened up the Torture Chamber to punish lazy servebots.

Overall it's pretty fantastic, though the RPG section (it's labeled as such) is very boring and slow... though I guess that sort of was what they're going for.

Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have played a few games! since i got my flashcart to work

first, finished gears of war with bleak. it was fun and i don't hate the game as much i used to, but i still think it needed a butt load of work. the finale and ending was also quite underwhelming/dumb.

ghost squad is the most awesome light gun game ever. one of my new favourite games for the wii! just brilliant.

endless ocean is pretty swell, though the fish swimming patterns are a little too transperant. i also like how there is a story even though it's really dumb and japanese.

assassin's creed DS is like prince of persia 2D but in 3D, doesn't seem too awful so far, surprisingly.

shiren is pretty great, i love the visuals and the jrpg stuff mixed with roguelike stuff, however i wish they used NPCs in more interesting ways. perhaps a little too jrpgy in that respect.

sega superstar tennis is pretty great on the DS, mixes pre-rendered backgroudns with polygons to good effect. it plays great and is lots of fun, especially when you get to harder AI, but the gameplay may be a little too shallow for me to keep playing. needed to be more liek top spin! also needed wifi play, only has local wifi unfortunately. i can see myself coming back to this game often for quick games, though.

cooking mama 2 is cooking mama 1 but better in every way, really! i still want to write an article where i follow the directions in cooking mama for real food and see how sick i get. i'd get less sick if used cooking mama 2, it's a little more specific.

ninja reflex looks kinda interesting, i guess. the graphics are nice! didn't play this one much.

insecticide has nice visuals, but the gameplay is pretty medicore so far. i hear the action bits re drab but the adventure bits are good so i'll give this a better going at later on.

warhammer squad command is in spanish so i couldnt figure out how to play. looks cool, though!

ninja gaiden is in japanese but was easy enough to figure out. looks pretty fun so far, though perhaps a little bit too much of a stylus slasher (as opposed to a button masher)

and finally, space invaders extreme is one of the greatest games ever.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played the demo for Echochrome and it played exactly as I expected it to from the videos I've seen. This is quite disappointing. Also the demo is only three real levels and 5 tutorial levels. I'm honestly not all that interested in the game anymore.

Lasa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After hitting a wall in the form of the wolf FOE in Etrain Odyssey when it first came out, I finally picked it back up and made it to the third stratum. The damn queen ant battle though is really frustrating.
Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Mr. Driller Online. Whaaaaa! Why are the graphics just those of the Gameboy Advance version but blown up?

Also, N+. Not as good as Super Mario Galaxy.

Played some more Marathon. I don't dislike it...

Probably played something else. The Xbox360 demos I keep going back to are: Beautiful Katamari, Dead Rising. Xbox 360 games I actually own: 0.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harveyjames wrote:

Oh man, I definitely disagree with this. I actually think Super Mario Galaxy is fairly awful, and I wanted to like it so, so much. I keep coming back to N+, however. It's more like what SMG should have been.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Ghost Squad, and it's ok, but I'm not sure I'm *getting* Ghost Squad, if you know what I mean. (Partially me and my buddy aren't so good at it at this point) Someone explicate the appeal?
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about Echochrome. It's really not very good at all. Also there's no level editor!

I'm still playing Crisis Core and Gran Turismo. Gran Turismo's kind of a pain in the ass to play. I've got to pull out my wheel every time because it's just not the same without it. I tried last night without the wheel and just got frustrated at how intuitive it stopped being.

-Wes
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
Harveyjames wrote:

Oh man, I definitely disagree with this. I actually think Super Mario Galaxy is fairly awful, and I wanted to like it so, so much. I keep coming back to N+, however. It's more like what SMG should have been.

Nuh-uh!
sediment

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
I don't see why not. Granted I never finished the 360 game, but it seemed solid enough. I mean, if you're expecting to play the single player campaign and be blown away, none of the games in the series are going to be much good. In fact, I constantly site the game as a dirty rotten cheat. Play with some friends and really learn the game: that's where it shines.

I returned the game when the tutorial battle lasted over an hour. Like, they told me I was supposed to beat my opponent to 1000G, and I did, and it just kept going. I guess I was doing something wrong, or something.

I know that probably seems pretty impatient but it's the first damn encounter of the game, and I recieved all of one pointer. "Match your creatures' colors with the tile you're playing them on." Like I couldn't figure that out for myself. I got the feeling they didn't really expect someone completely new to the series to pick the game up.

Anyway, I wouldn't say I've completely lost interest in the series, I'll probably just pick up an earlier game and then maybe get back to Saga.

Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad hasn't done anything funny while playing computer games lately, but here is something else that happened:

Apparently when my dad and my mum were together many years ago he had some kind of homosexual affair with another man. I've never talked to him about this, but I've never really been interested. In fact, I've managed to last 25 years of my life without his sexuality ever really coming up, besides that he likes 'cunt' and 'tits' and in the 90's, he used to talk a lot about Peggy from Married With Children. Specifically, he would tell me 'when I'm in bed, and I'm having a wank, I think about Peggy from Married With Children'. Anyway, I came home from work today to see he was watching Stargate SG-1, a program he likes a lot. Then he started talking about MacGuyver, a show Stargate's Richard Dean Anderson is also in. Here are some things I learned from my dad today:

1.) MacGuyver is 'hot'.
2.) Richard Dean Anderson is 'a very sexy man'.

That is all.
sediment

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad looks like a dark-haired Richard Dean Anderson.

I am vaguely frightened.

simplicio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey so Space Invaders Extreme- DS or PSP?
dessgeega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ds.

i havn't played the psp version, but the ds boss fights do marvelous things with the dual screens' vertical space.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah: i'm not sure how the stage 4 boss would translate to a single screen, since it's primary mechanic is a visual reversal.
aderack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep reading your username as "helicopter pervert".
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aderack is the king of the 'misreading' gag.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i'm the queen of the mishearing gag. you don't know, harvey james.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't the misreading gag. You're right; it's just, this is different. It's more an issue of filling in the blanks. What does "P" stand for? Well, "Pervert", clearly. I think it's the "er" sound and the "t" just before it, still lingering in memory.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the p doesn't stand for anything. it's all one word. it doesn't mean anything.

it's like "hella kop turp"

WHO'S THE PERVERT NOW!?

aside from dessgeega. she's an all-purpose one.
Winged Assassins (1984)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always thought it stood for "helicopter pimp".
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also mispelt. he is 'Hella copter pervert.' Like you thought you'd seen copter perverts before. They were nothing compared to this one.

Anyway, I PLAYED CAVE STORY

Pretty much all the way through! I got stuck on the very last boss, though. But, it's great. It's exactly what you want from a video game, really. It just seems to get everything right. I think my favorite moment was when I went and found the tiny woman's husband and brought him home. Just because both the woman and the husband were so easy to miss, and it was such a leap of logic to assume that going and finding him again would actually do anything, that it was very gratifying when the game actually let me take him home and rewarded me for it. It was like the perfect videogame secret.

I also found a number of things on the way to the end I still don't know what the hell to do with, like the blue mushroom man and the clock room! I will have to cheat and read up on what to do with them, because I don't think I'm going to beat this boss equipped as I am.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sediment wrote:
I returned the game when the tutorial battle lasted over an hour. Like, they told me I was supposed to beat my opponent to 1000G, and I did, and it just kept going. I guess I was doing something wrong, or something.

Anyway, I wouldn't say I've completely lost interest in the series, I'll probably just pick up an earlier game and then maybe get back to Saga.

Well, you not only need to get the amount, but also finish getting to the end of the round. Also, the four or so battles are all "tutorial" battles, and some of those you probably would have had to try more than once. The thing is, that at it's heart, the game is still very much a board game that's more complex than Monopoly, and on larger boards the game can take hours just to complete one match. There's a ton of depth and if you like that, then the game's for you. It's not quick and dirty in the least.

As far as getting an earlier version, unless you can burn PS2 games and play them you're kinda out of luck. The only other version of the game that exists is somewhat rare, and honestly no different to "newcomers." There's just honestly too much nuances to explain just with a tutorial. The best thing to do is play the game and start learning the cards. If it turned you off then it's probably not worth spending the time with.
kirkjerk wrote:
I got Ghost Squad, and it's ok, but I'm not sure I'm *getting* Ghost Squad, if you know what I mean. (Partially me and my buddy aren't so good at it at this point) Someone explicate the appeal?

Ghost Squad is basically the most carefree lightgun game ever. Bad writing and voice acting make these game b-tastic, Ghost Squad lovingly embraces these things and more rather than take them all seriously. If you're not, you need to play the game in Party Mode when playing multi-player for all the wacky shit you unlock. If you're playing solo and aiming for opening up all the different branches and aiming for score then play arcade mode so that you can unlock new weapons which range from difficult and interesting (piercing bullet handguns with a 6 bullet clip) to easy and mindlessly fun (shotguns).

Ghost Squad isn't going to make you like or appreciate light-gun games if you don't already though.

Harveyjames
the meteor kid
the meteor kid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beat Cave Story! And I'm going to play though it again, without question! That it's possible to save Curly Brace is incentive enough to play through it again, but there are all types of things I seem to have missed. That was wonderful.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
kirkjerk wrote:

Ghost Squad is basically the most carefree lightgun game ever. Bad writing and voice acting make these game b-tastic, Ghost Squad lovingly embraces these things and more rather than take them all seriously. If you're not, you need to play the game in Party Mode when playing multi-player for all the wacky shit you unlock. If you're playing solo and aiming for opening up all the different branches and aiming for score then play arcade mode so that you can unlock new weapons which range from difficult and interesting (piercing bullet handguns with a 6 bullet clip) to easy and mindlessly fun (shotguns).

Ghost Squad isn't going to make you like or appreciate light-gun games if you don't already though.

I think I've been trying Party Mode.
Maybe the trouble is not being good at it? Not much seems to be unlocking. We've only seen the same 3 levels and don't survive the one in the jungle.
My favorite bit so far at the end of the jungle faillure, where that Doctor guy you've been rescuing (who looks a bit like Will Ferrel) is dead, face down in the water... and your guy just kind of looks at him as part of the failed mission. And then in the next angle, the doctor guy just stands up out of the water. He's fine!
Winged Assassins (1984)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kirkjerk wrote:
I think I've been trying Party Mode.
Maybe the trouble is not being good at it? Not much seems to be unlocking. We've only seen the same 3 levels and don't survive the one in the jungle.

You'll have to play through in arcade mode in order to unlock stuff.

The only thing that I don't like about the game is the control settings, there's no setting that lets you use any of the buttons on the nunchuck as the trigger, which makes it really fucking awful to play the game with the gun-shaped controller shell that came with it.
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I turning into a casual gamer? I haven't played much of anything in weeks, it seems. Even HL2: Episode 1 is sitting unfinished in my 360 (though I know I'll get to it and its sequel eventually). I'm thriving mostly off occasional bouts of Rock Band, and even those are few and far between these days.

The really interesting part is that none of this seems to bother me. This seems odd considering I have five separate video game systems hooked up to my HDTV right now, yet the games I'm most looking forward to are Wii Fit and Guitar Hero: On Tour.* I keep watching preview videos and reading about new releases and it all just washes right over me.

Maybe I should hand in my badge and gun. Move over, grandma!

*Actually, I'm starting to think that Space Invaders Extreme is going to be pretty good too.
ryan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing mostly older games lately. A lot of time with Rome, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Civilization II, with the only new titles being Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis for the PS2. I'm looking forward to Wii fit as well; I'm not sure how effective it's going to be, but it has to be better than the no movement I'm getting now. Come to think of it, I've been having an urge to play PowerStone lately. I think I need to take the Dreamcast out of retirement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 68 of 85

Jump to: