The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Best Presidential Candiate: Lee L. Mercer, Jr.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silentmatt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: The Best Presidential Candiate: Lee L. Mercer, Jr. Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't know if this guy is for real or just phishing for money but seriously... This web-site is the most unintentionally hilarious thing I have seen in a LONG time.

The fact that the man can barely write a coherent sentence is painfully apparent as of the first senta-paragraph on the front page. But it gets so much better: just look at his biography, in which he concludes: "Once, I am elected to the office of President of the United States of America the thing I am going to do for the people is regulate the office of the President of the United States of America right and not wrong." Wow.

Then proceed to read his "Reasons for Candidacy", which all seem to be related about some Eye Spy business he operates. By half-way through, they have become completely ridiculous:

34. To Prove the government owes me Zillions of Dollars in money and is refraining to pay me and my business Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

35. To Prove government employees are operating organize crime rape gangs solved by Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence Business and Commerce Intelligence Electronic Surveillance National and International.

36. To Prove The United States Army Guarantees all of my performances because I am on a United States Army Hot-wire Hookup for performance monitoring as Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence Business and Commerce Intelligence University Of Texas at Austin ROTC The United States Army Military Intelligence Academy.

37. To Prove to The America Public and Government Why the United States Army Military Intelligence Academy Hot-wire Hookup is an important U.S. Government Entity.

66. To Prove America is America."

Seriously, I have never been so dumbfounded in my life.

Check it out: http://www.mercerforpresident2008.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Quarterly Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: