The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mainstream Gaming Mags
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Mainstream Gaming Mags Reply with quote

I dunno if it matters much to folks here, but I was noticing that it seems like Game Informer is a much meatier magazine these days than EGM. I was going to give the latter a pass (even though I have my doubts about its 1UP-ish revamp) being the post holiday lull, but Game Informer had a lot more to it I noticed.

I dunno, maybe it's just those big logrolling articles about upcoming games (I am a big Star Wars fanboy afterall). And EGM does have funnier stuff at the end, though SeanBaby has never been as good as his old website NES days.

It kind of bugs me, because my perception is that Game Informer is a bit more of that Sony fan "hardcore" vibe, and I've been on the Nintendo bandwagon since the N64, or maybe the NES.

Semi-related note: the combination of a review of Crackdown, a preview of Mercenaries 2, and my recent love of Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, and then the GTA games and Mercenaries, might be finally pushing me to get an Xbox 360.
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't read any magazine but the gamer's quarter.
Friendly Stranger
Friendly Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Game Informer owned by EBGames or something?

I don't really read game magazines much anymore but I'll pick up one every now and then if there's a special that looks interesting or they're covering a game I want to know more about. I do like that Game Informer has nice big screen caps though.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Mechanical wrote:
Isn't Game Informer owned by EBGames or something?

I don't really read game magazines much anymore but I'll pick up one every now and then if there's a special that looks interesting or they're covering a game I want to know more about. I do like that Game Informer has nice big screen caps though.

You know, GI covered that upcoming Star Wars Force Unleashed game, and I'm not 100% what's a screenshot and what's concept art; it looks like they may have really captured the Ralph McQuarrie look and feel.

Game Informer had an interesting article on Xbox Live's Achievements, and how they bring some gamers to games they might otherwise shun. I only kind of grok the appeal; I've never played games for the challenge of them, but I could totally see them as an important aspect of an adolescent social structure.
simplicio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game Informer absolutely skews Sony, and they're absolutely trying to sell you something. They also have zero tolerance for anything off the beaten path (Chibi Robo, 5.0; Steambot Chronicles, 5.5, etc.). I mostly skim it for the previews section since they tend to break upcoming games more than anyone else.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I remember when they couldn't give that magazine away fast enough...

..oh wait.
Mister Toups
Hates your favorite videogame
Hates your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
i don't read any magazine but the gamer's quarter.

viral marketing ITT
Winged Assassins (1984)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Australian PC Powerplay is the only print magazine I read. I've found it the best PC gaming mag out of all the the other ones I used to read.
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially as of two or so years ago!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only ever buy Edge magazine. Though the recent issue's article on Metal Gear Solid 4 was underwhelming. Five pages of how peacenik a game is going to be? Don't care for that crap.

Still, the Bioshock article a few months back was as informative as I'd expected it should be, and then some.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simplicio wrote:
Game Informer absolutely skews Sony, and they're absolutely trying to sell you something. They also have zero tolerance for anything off the beaten path (Chibi Robo, 5.0; Steambot Chronicles, 5.5, etc.).

This sums up Game Informer pretty well. They are basically a very large advert.

I use to think I liked Play (though I probably still do) the best of the bunch. But, I guess that was only because I use to buy Play when it had coverage of a game I was already interested in. I guess that Play is kind of like a safety blanket for those not sure about that game they really want to get. Like, pretty much the opposite of GI in that everything is rated high (almost).

I guess I really don't care too much. I get like 4 game magazines a month, and use to get more. I get them all for free anyways, so it's not a huge deal. Almost everytime I decided to read something in EGM--rather than just look at the screen shots and browse the scores--I pretty much regret it. Play makes me feel a bit ill in a general sense. It's like talking with Wes about any game (there are no bad games, only misguided ones!)(j/k). GamePro is really, really, really bad. GI level of bad. Nintendo Power is actually better than when I stopped reading it like 10+ years ago.

Game Developer Magazine is the only thing I miss. The only problem is with it was that I only read 0-2 articles a month, but every article that I read was worth it. The articles are really geared towards developers, but the one or two that anyone could read (mostly their Post Mortems) were fantastic reads and worth keeping the magazine around just for that. They had like 4 or so issues in a row where I didn't read a single article in them, and when it came time to renue my subsciption I just decided to pass. I kind of regret that now. It was always nice to balance things out.

Oh, I'm always reading TGQ. That doesnt count.

Oh, and I've almost decided to get Edge and Arcadia a few times, but Edge is too expensive, and Arcadia is way too expensive.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
dessgeega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm supposed to have a subscription to game developer, courtesy of simon carless.

but i havn't gotten a single issue ;_;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, guys. Really?

I mean, if you're looking for the hottest news direct from the source, nobody beats Nintendo Power. In every issue you'll find tips, tricks, interviews, and info you just won't see anywhere else! Preview junkies will flip over Nintendo Power's in-depth coverage of upcoming releases, and the monthly Nintendo Bootcamp (for hardcore only) will give you the edge you need to waste the competition.

But don't take my word for it -- if you subscribe to Nintendo Power now, you'll not only get huge savings of the newsstand price (and the envy of all your friends!), you'll get your choice of one of their Official Strategy guides. Every one is jam-packed with over 46 full-color pages of strategies, codes, and special techniques -- not to mention drool-inspiring game artwork, straight from the screen to the page.

So what are you waiting for? Get back in the game -- with Nintendo Power.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds pretty awesome.
Dracko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds pretty blatant.
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the stitched together maps Nintendo Power made back in the day.
(Heck, I made one for Dess' INVADER)

Of course, the semi-related black covered Nintendo Player's Guide's maps of Metroid likely
A. made me get an NES to supplement my largely superior C=64
B. turned me into the FAQ and guide-referencing wuss I am today
klikbeep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracko wrote:

I find that today gamers can be a little jaded and cynical at times . . . I kind of felt that I needed to be direct in that post, to kind of break though all of that. Nintendo Power is just a resource -- albeit the best, most in-depth resource there is. Straight talk is the only kind of talk that'll do it justice.
Dracko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you care at all for Nintendo products, that is.
klikbeep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracko wrote:
If you care at all for Nintendo products, that is.

I find that, as a gamer, it's really best if I can find out as much about the industry as I can. That's why you should only depend on the most in-depth coverage from the most authentic sources (i.e. Nintendo Power, others).
Dracko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, sure. My original comment was just to point out that you sounded like a billboard. I'm not saying Nintendo Power is bad, but it's a magazine that deals with a very specific range of products.
klikbeep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracko wrote:
Well, sure. My original comment was just to point out that you sounded like a billboard.

Heh -- I get that a lot! I was playing Wii over at my friend's house, and I starting quoting part of this really interesting interview with Reggie Fils-Aime I read in Nintendo Power . . . my friend asked me where I'd read it, and we got to talking about Nintendo Power. He ended up subscribing then and there! And he told me later that he couldn't be happier with his decision to subscribe -- especially once he got his FREE strategy guide. Wink
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aren't magazine sources for entertainment inherently inferior to electronic sources; blogs and the like can aggregate out all the useful info and filter/mock the less useful gloss (the ziff davis effect, etc)?

the only exception i can think of is "the wire" but that's not a game mag.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you read an issue of Edge before, dhex?
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i flipped through one at a barnes and noble, but it was something like 12 bucks.

i don't even subscribe to the wire (i buy it when someone is on the cover that i really like, since it's got a lot of ads and a lot of stories about music - like fransisco lopez style ultra minimalism, the evolution of two-step or british/white rappers in general - that i can't even begin to give a shit about.

free is a big hook, since i already subscribe to three magazines in my household (we get two more through a lame ass mediabistro deal).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get Hardcore Gaming Magazine free from hosting the online version, but I'm not really a fan. The writing is just ... not good. I do like their coverage of download titles (Arcade, VC, random PC stuff) and older material. The We Love Everything vibe is irksome, but not nearly the level of Play.

I actually like Computer Games Magazine and may be subscribing to it soon. A lot of the writers frequent Qt3, but I never gave the magazine a chance until I read my quasi roommate's copy. Pretty good stuff.

I have my old Next-Generations and PC Gamers in a box though, protected from their subsequent slides downhill or to nothingness.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracko wrote:

it does, doesn't it?
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracko wrote:
My original comment was just to point out that you sounded like a billboard.

That's the joke, yes.

Join the Nintendo Fun Club, Dracko!

Here's a question: Are there any magazines out there with decent coverdiscs anymore? Random collections of game demos always did more for me than magazine reviews or internet gossip. To me, it feels like game demos have basically dropped off the face of the planet; I guess because I don't know anything about non-indie PC games anymore.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dessgeega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think some of my games have been included with pc powerplay australia.

so, pc powerplay australia.
JRPG Kommissar
JRPG Kommissar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to read Edge. I just find it better than anything out there at the moment. It's got a real pretentious, NY Times Book Review tone to it. Which, well, if anything, is at least different.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhex wrote:
aren't magazine sources for entertainment inherently inferior to electronic sources; blogs and the like can aggregate out all the useful info and filter/mock the less useful gloss (the ziff davis effect, etc)?

Like I said, cause they're an established industry standard GI and other print mags often get exclusives before online sites. Also you're forgetting that most of the gaming populace doesn't check kotaku or even IGN daily; summarized monthly info in a familiar format is good enough for people that only want Halo 3 and Madden, but happened to be blown away by this game called Dead Rising one time.

Also, you might check Signal to Noise for a less anglo-centric out-music rag. Not quite as good as The Wire, but still pretty good.

Also, Roots Manuva. Witness the Fitness, sir.
antitype

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge is about the closest thing to The Wire in the realm of videogame magazines. Buying them both every month would obviously be a bit a bit expensive (the Barnes & Noble here sells them for $8 and $10, respectively), but I like to pick them up when I can — usually when they've got a cover story, some articles, and/or a retro feature that I find interesting. I wish there were mainstream magazines of this quality in the US. The only really good one is the great catch-all: Wired. The only magazine I've got a subscription to (Game Informer doesn't count).

I also enjoy the PC Gamer UK magazine's robust polish (it really puts PC Gamer USA to shame (and I used to love PC Gamer so much, back when they were still including 3.5" disks for demos (there was something special about that, sort of like receiving a 7" vinyl single with a music magazine))), but it's $16 on US stands! I've bought it twice — once for the DVD full of demos and indie games, and once (more recently) for all the 2007 previews. The second DVD didn't work with my computer, so I don't know if I'll buy it again.
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to read Edge until I got completely fed up with it's condesending tone. I think comparsions with The Wire are entirely apt. I've been meaning to check out Games TM for a while now, although it seems to be quite short on editorial, with focus on big, eye grabbing pictures.

The best mainstream videogames magazine in the UK is Retro Gamer, no question about it, but i'm sure I don't need to alert anyone to this fact.

Best Videogame Magazine Award of All Time Ever however goes to the sadly deceased Gamefan. Yup, it was quite geeky and writtain in an often annoyingly informal manner, but the enthuseasm of the writers as well as the sheer scope of scenes covered was incredable. Sigh.
Scratchmonkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to subscribe to Edge until I got fed up with their inability to not completely fuck up delivery.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApM wrote:
Here's a question: Are there any magazines out there with decent coverdiscs anymore? Random collections of game demos always did more for me than magazine reviews or internet gossip. To me, it feels like game demos have basically dropped off the face of the planet; I guess because I don't know anything about non-indie PC games anymore.

Hello my name is Coconut Monkey.
dhex
Breeder
Breeder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Like I said, cause they're an established industry standard GI and other print mags often get exclusives before online sites.

yeah, i guess if up to the minute is really vital, then you may be stuck. but i can't imagine the delay is more than 2 days, anyhow.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If "up to the minute" is relevant in terms of videogame "news", yeah.

It's not like people who go to a lot of movies subscribe to Variety (or maybe they do, I'd be surprised though).

And Game Developer is great, the only issue is managing to actually get a subscription. I lucked out in the sense that I'm "in the industry" so I can abuse that angle.
Lockeownzj00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I subscribe to PC Gamer (USA). It doesn't disappoint, really. I've heard great things about UK, but PCG has satisfied me for years. It's not mind-blowing, but they're clearly knowledgable and I tend to miss a lot of PC news, so.

And the demo disks ain't half-bad.
antitype

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new one does have that awesome Hellgate: London intro cinema on it.
Dracko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, PC Gamer UK is very much quality as well, though I haven't bought an issue in years.
Cycle
Mac daddy
Mac daddy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
i think some of my games have been included with pc powerplay australia.

so, pc powerplay australia.

Yes, the country has played your games thanks to this magazine and the wguy who put them on the disc. I bet he is very handsome.

Edge (and Next Generation) have (or had, I haven't read them for ages and NextGen is actually dead now, anyway) fantastic feature articles and previews, but they were just full of so much shit sometimes. Their reviews are also terrible, especially after writing a four page preview on a game saying why it's so awesome, then saying the same stuff ruined the game. They are a great resource though, as long as you don't intend on buying anything based on their reviews.

I got the first year or so of Edge where they say DooM is just impressive because of the tech and won't stand the test of time, Guardian Heroes was crap because it was 2D, and they had a four page feature on the Rise Of The Robots folk, among other huge blunders.
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to read Edge as it is the closest to my beloved Next Gen magazine as I'll ever get now. Unfortunately, the combination of delayed European game releases + delayed delivery to magazine stands here means that most of the content is just not relevant or interesting anymore by the time I see it.

I'd like to get it just for the covers. I'm glad at least one line of the Next Gen/Edge power team was able to keep the dream alive.
wourme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wanted to read Edge magazine, but it's way too expensive to subscribe in the US. Is there any way to get it for less than $100? (Actually, it looks like it's closer to $150 now.) Game Developer and Retro Gamer seem like they could be decent, but I'd want to see an issue of the former before subscribing for $50 and the latter costs even more than Edge. I wish I could find any one of these at a local store to at least see what they're like, but no one has them where I live--not even the biggest bookstores or stores that sell nothing but magazines.

I thought GMR was pretty good. When it died, I tried Play for a while because it was the only affordable one that seemed to have any promise, but I gave up on it after a year.

I'm not sure any game magazine would appeal to me at the moment because there are simply no games at all that I'm looking forward to, other than maybe a new Silent Hill or something. Maybe there are some interesting ones in the works that I just haven't heard about (seeing how I don't really have a source of video game news other than these forums) but really, the new generation of consoles just seems to offer nothing so far.

I still have my old Nintendo Power magazines. I loved the maps that were actually drawn, not composed of screenshots. I was disappointed when they began using screenhsots with the characters in them--that just looks sloppy. I got Nintendo Power for several years before I owned a Nintendo system.

Last edited by wourme on Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
helicopterp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started subscribing to Edge as of December. So far, I haven't had a problem with delivery. I think a good way of assessing Edge's quality would be to look at the review of Okami in Edge and compare it to the Okami review in Play. The difference is staggering. The former is arrestingly interesting (even after I had played all of the game that I plan to play, ever) and the latter is just pointless and impotently written.

I suppose I bring up that comparison because the comparison of those two reviews is what turned me on to Edge and made me dislike Play.

Edge's "Time Extend" feature has been great so far. This month is Super Mario Sunshine (a pretty good article that raised some points about the game I hadn't considered) and last month's Jet Set Radio retrospective was one of the better written pieces about a videogame I have ever read.

As far as news, though: yeah it's not very recent by the time it comes out.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before this thread, I had never heard of EDGE before. I still don't know what it is. I thought EDGE was the precipice of a cliff.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wourme wrote:
I loved the maps that were actually drawn, not composed of screenshots.

yes yes yes.

when i was little i used to pore through magazines and strategy guides for maps. i'd look at maps for games i'd never played and try to imagine how the narrative unfolded. i attempted to write about this once for the magazine, but failed.

when i was planning invader i tried to make it a game that would be rewarding to map. i actually have a full-size screenshot map of the entire game.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
I would love to read Edge as it is the closest to my beloved Next Gen magazine as I'll ever get now. Unfortunately, the combination of delayed European game releases + delayed delivery to magazine stands here means that most of the content is just not relevant or interesting anymore by the time I see it.

Not true at all. Some of their best, most interesting, and most relevant articles are the retro features on games that are years old.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps, but if a good portion of the magazine consists of things I already know, then reading said magazine just isn't an option for me. Also: yeah, it's $15.95 + tax here, which isn't casual reading pricing. I could buy an art-wank periodical for only $5 more!
kirkjerk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
wourme wrote:
I loved the maps that were actually drawn, not composed of screenshots.

yes yes yes.

when i was little i used to pore through magazines and strategy guides for maps. i'd look at maps for games i'd never played and try to imagine how the narrative unfolded. i attempted to write about this once for the magazine, but failed.

when i was planning invader i tried to make it a game that would be rewarding to map. i actually have a full-size screenshot map of the entire game.

Dess! 'Til this point in the thread I didn't recognize it was you with your new avatar. (Wow, didn't realize how dependent on those I had become.) Surprisingly, it wasn't your talk about INVADER but your praise of handdrawn maps that first drew my attention to the possibility.

I actually starting mapping INVADER by hand on graph paper but
A. I think I had some issues where I was coming close to running out of space
B. it was a little too obvious at work (heh)
C. I got lazy

Quote:
wourme wrote:
I was disappointed when they began using screenhsots with the characters in them--that just looks sloppy. I got Nintendo Power for several years before I owned a Nintendo system.

I was duly impressed by the photo'd screen shots that managed to avoid the characters.
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
Perhaps, but if a good portion of the magazine consists of things I already know, then reading said magazine just isn't an option for me. Also: yeah, it's $15.95 + tax here, which isn't casual reading pricing. I could buy an art-wank periodical for only $5 more!

If you find the right Boarders you can walk into the store and buy it for $10.50. Last time I went to Boarders they had a copy of FILE, which is a "best of" kind of classics edition of old edge content. It's pretty sweet, and worth ever penny of the fairly cheap $12ish asking price. This edition covers the mid-90s. Ooooh.

-Wes
Admin Rockstar
Admin Rockstar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually really like my copy of FILE Volume 1*. It's interesting to get into the head of the game industry circa fifteen years ago. Summary: It seems like developers were still pretty obsessed with the technology arms race, but were trying to push the limits of a lot of technology that wasn't graphics or physics. Like, there's an interview with Revolution, where they say their tech for Beneath A Steel Sky is way better than what LucasArts has, while at the same time recognizing that the impact the Virtual Theatre system has on the quality of the game is not huge. I find stuff like that really fascinating.

* In fact, I liked it so much that when my cat knocked my copy into the toilet, I bought it again ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: