The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index The Gamer's Quarter
A quarterly publication

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SYMPHONY ON XBLA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: SYMPHONY ON XBLA Reply with quote

Uh, Symphony of the Night on XBLA? How much effing rock can you fit into that announcement? A lot, I'd say!

I still play the game to this day on PlayStation. If it was ported to PSP, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. But this announcement brings me to another thought: does this mean XBLA might get Rondo of Blood in the future? I would actually buy a freaking Xbox 360 for that.
SuperWes
Updated the banners, but not his title

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty surprised too. Its definately a more thorough game than some of the other Live stuff. Wonder if it's a trend?

What I wonder most is whether or not stuff like this will also be heading to the Wii digital download service. I can't see why it wouldn't.

-Wes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
I'm pretty surprised too. Its definately a more thorough game than some of the other Live stuff. Wonder if it's a trend?

What I wonder most is whether or not stuff like this will also be heading to the Wii digital download service. I can't see why it wouldn't.

-Wes
I don't have the list available to me on this computer, but there are a good number of highly impressive titles coming to XBLA soon. Contra and Super Contra, an original Sonic the Hedgehog game (High Speed), a whole bunch of new IP, one called Assault Heroes, and another that's described as a a cross between Moon Patrol (I remember that!) and Metal Slug. Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers, the stuff that's come out so far is NOTHING compared to what's coming.

Last edited by J.Goodwin on Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, XBLA seems to be the place to be. I hope this trend of small developers releasing games on download services continue. It's like somebody's listening!

(I have to admit, I'm excited about playing Dracula's Curse on the Virtual Console.)

To your comment, Wes: I think the most important thing about this announcement is that it seems Playstation games won't be exclusive to Playstation consoles anymore. This is exciting! Could MGS, for example, ever come to XBLA or the Wii VC? Not that the idea is necessarily sound, but could it technically happen?
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a lot of respects, the things that have come out so far are extremely misleading as to the type of content that is going to be on XBLA in the future, from what I've seen. The recycled 10-20 year old arcade games are going to be exhausted soon (although I've yet to hear what SNK-Playmore is doing, so that could change) from what I understand because a lot of them have been rejected for the time being to encourage platform diversity.

I'd like to have Rondo of Blood on XBLA. That would make me happy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.Goodwin wrote:

What, you don't want to get in on this action!?
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
J.Goodwin wrote:

What, you don't want to get in on this action!?

I don't need to, I've got it for Duo, I just at the moment don't have a Duo to play it on. Also, the Duo-R that will be arriving eventually, even if I get it modded (which I likely will, to at least have S-Video out), will not have HD output. I also think the music would sound awesome remixed into 5.1.

But yeah, the prices are pretty damn ridiculous, and a lot of people missed out, or got the craptastic port version.
Dracko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there's a possibility they'll be bringing N to Live Arcade as well. They've even got Darwinia and The Behemoth games planned at that.

Pretty promising for indie developers.
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracko wrote:
And there's a possibility they'll be bringing N to Live Arcade as well. They've even got Darwinia and The Behemoth games planned at that.

Pretty promising for indie developers.
I hadn't heard about N. I did hear about Darwinia, but didn't know that it was actually finalized. Last I heard (long ago) was that they were in negotiations.

Does N play like a platformer, or like Nethack?
Dracko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Platformer. Definitely worth the download.
Alc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
To your comment, Wes: I think the most important thing about this announcement is that it seems Playstation games won't be exclusive to Playstation consoles anymore. This is exciting! Could MGS, for example, ever come to XBLA or the Wii VC? Not that the idea is necessarily sound, but could it technically happen?
There was a PC port of MGS, and I've read there was a Dreamcast port in progress at some point, so it isn't really a Sony game. SotN was released on Saturn too, so there's no reason why it shouldn't come out on Live or the Wii's download service.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alc wrote:
Lestrade wrote:
There was a PC port of MGS, and I've read there was a Dreamcast port in progress at some point, so it isn't really a Sony game. SotN was released on Saturn too, so there's no reason why it shouldn't come out on Live or the Wii's download service.

I realize these aren't console-specific titles. I... nevermind.
helicopterp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
Yes, XBLA seems to be the place to be. I hope this trend of small developers releasing games on download services continue. It's like somebody's listening!

Speaking of both XBLA and listening, this week's Gamasutra podcast is the second half of an interview with John Baez of the Behemoth. There is some really interesting stuff about his use of XBLA. I know I keep tooting the Gamasutra horn, but it's a really slick show.
ryan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure how often this will be done. There's a limit of 50 megs on titles that go on XBL, but MS can waive the limitation for some titles. I think this is something they will stick to more often than not to keep the strain on servers down, download times to a minimum, and to give smaller titles a good shot at being noticed.
SuperWes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryan wrote:
I'm not sure how often this will be done. There's a limit of 50 megs on titles that go on XBL, but MS can waive the limitation for some titles. I think this is something they will stick to more often than not to keep the strain on servers down, download times to a minimum, and to give smaller titles a good shot at being noticed.

I don't know man. They don't seem to have a problem offering demos that are over a gig in size, and my impressions about the Live Arcade limit was that they wanted to make sure users without the hard drive could still play them. There's also this, which states, "Finally, Microsoft also showed off a new memory card. Quite similar to the original, at least on the outside, the new card boasts 256 MB of storage, a significant jump over the standard card's 64."

If this is true and was sold at a reasonable price some time before the holidays it could mean that the size limit on XBL games could be drastically increased. A 64 meg card for $40 is beyond unreasonable (I've got one too for some reason).

-Wes
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as someone else mentioned in another forum, it is quite possible that the game's redbook audio could be replaced with MP3-esque audio files, which would cut down on a lot of data.
dark steve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, who was that handsome devil?

Xbox Live may be the Uber-Steam I've been waiting for.
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
And as someone else mentioned in another forum, it is quite possible that the game's redbook audio could be replaced with MP3-esque audio files, which would cut down on a lot of data.
You mean, like WMA? Could be...

To be serious, most of the CD games from the PCE/Genesis/early Playstation and Saturn eras were mostly full of redbook audio. Until Square started filling them with poorly compressed blocky FMV.
ryan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
I don't know man. They don't seem to have a problem offering demos that are over a gig in size, and my impressions about the Live Arcade limit was that they wanted to make sure users without the hard drive could still play them. There's also this, which states, "Finally, Microsoft also showed off a new memory card. Quite similar to the original, at least on the outside, the new card boasts 256 MB of storage, a significant jump over the standard card's 64."

-Wes

Yeah, the new memory card was one of the reasons given. And XBL games are different from demos because there's a big instant gratification aspect that goes along with XBL games. Qt3 has a former Live rep talking about it, and the level playing field was a big draw for more casual games. They could introduce a filter that would seperate casual or original from rerelease, but I'm not sure if they want to fragment the titles like that.
GSL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alc wrote:
There was a PC port of MGS, and I've read there was a Dreamcast port in progress at some point, so it isn't really a Sony game.

You might be thinking of Bleemcast, the game-specific emulators for PSX titles on Dreamcast. It did get a release, and even though you're just playing your PSX Metal Gear Solid discs, the emulator manages to do shoehorn the game into the Dreamcast's higher resolution, bringing clarity and detail to the game the likes of which you never saw on the PSX. Of course, with Twin Snakes out now, all that is rendered pretty much obsolete, but it's still a nifty bit of nostalgia.
Mister Toups
Hates your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
(I've got one too for some reason).

Because you're a consumerist whore who buys everything videogame related even if you never use it?
SuperWes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister Toups wrote:
SuperWes wrote:
(I've got one too for some reason).

Because you're a consumerist whore who buys everything videogame related even if you never use it?

No! Because I wanted to be able to bring my Xbox 360 username to work and use it on those Xboxes too. It's a good theory that will pan out eventually, but for now we still play Halo 2 every day and there's no need for a gamertag.

-Wes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greatsaintlouis wrote:
Alc wrote:
There was a PC port of MGS, and I've read there was a Dreamcast port in progress at some point, so it isn't really a Sony game.

You might be thinking of Bleemcast, the game-specific emulators for PSX titles on Dreamcast. It did get a release, and even though you're just playing your PSX Metal Gear Solid discs, the emulator manages to do shoehorn the game into the Dreamcast's higher resolution, bringing clarity and detail to the game the likes of which you never saw on the PSX. Of course, with Twin Snakes out now, all that is rendered pretty much obsolete, but it's still a nifty bit of nostalgia.
Nah, I've got a couple of the Bleemcast! discs, and they are interesting history pieces (I don't think I ever used the Tekken 3 one, in honesty).

I've only heard rumours about a Dreamcast port, and this is the internet we're talking about, so pinch of salt etc.
Mister Toups

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys this is cool and all but did you see that Time Pilot is also coming to Xbox Live Arcade?
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small Arms looks like a ton of fun. Contra mixed with Smash Brothers and online play? Hell yeah, count me in.

But seriously, there is an important thing to be asked about the SotN port: Will this be the PS1 version that we have all played a couple of times, or the Saturn version that never got released in the US, and has a playable Maria, but without the limitations of the Saturn it wouldn't have horrible slowdown?

A man can dream.

"There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue physicist!"
dessgeega
loves your favorite videogame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister Toups wrote:
Guys this is cool and all but did you see that Time Pilot is also coming to Xbox Live Arcade?

Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, Time Pilot will suck with the 360 controller.

ryan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
But seriously, there is an important thing to be asked about the SotN port: Will this be the PS1 version that we have all played a couple of times, or the Saturn version that never got released in the US, and has a playable Maria, but without the limitations of the Saturn it wouldn't have horrible slowdown?

It's the PlayStation version.
Shapermc
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryan wrote:

How do we know, and why? That's just stupid. A whole nother character and more castle areas, gone!

ryan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3152635

"UPDATE: For clarification, the version of Symphony of the Night that will appear on Xbox Live is not the Sega Saturn version of the title, it is the PlayStation version. Furthermore, nothing from Konami has indicated that SOTN's appearance on XBLA will keep the title exclusive to Microsoft's Live Arcade."
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Hey guys, Time Pilot will suck with the 360 controller.
Because the eight way joystick and one button experience from the arcade just can't be replicated?
Alc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
ryan wrote:

How do we know, and why? That's just stupid. A whole nother character and more castle areas, gone!
Playstation is less complicated to emulate, and all these ports follow the path of least resistance.

Then again, I hear Saturn Bomberman is to be released on Xbox Live, so presumably the emulator's there anyway.
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alc wrote:
Then again, I hear Saturn Bomberman is to be released on Xbox Live, so presumably the emulator's there anyway.
Hudson did not say that.

In a nearly quote-less story, 1up reported that they were speaking with an unnamed Hudson "online marketing manager" who said that Bomberman was "under evaluation" as a title to be ported to XBLA.

1up then went all fanboy on it and pressed them into talking about Saturn Bomberman and the guy said "in no way is it currently happening, nor are there any plans to release it."

And that turned into a Patrick Klepek story that was reported everywhere as "Hudson to port Saturn Bomberman to XBLA."

I mean, geez, that game has 90 megs of poorly compressed blocky FMV.

The game itself, minus redbook, aif audio, and cinepak files, and minus the saturn kernel and netlink support, is about 12 megs.

===

I'd love to see it happen, but unless it's actually announced, I'd prefer not to have people repeating anti-knowledge.
dessgeega

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and bomberman 94's better anyway.

maybe we'll get it on the wii.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dessgeega wrote:
and bomberman 94's better anyway.

maybe we'll get it on the wii.
I consider them equivalent actually. Basically the same game...very similar graphics.

Actually Announced:

# Alien Hominid
# Assault Heroes
# Butterfly Garden (no, I have no idea what this is, but the developer is in Brookline, MA, and they make games for mobile phones, or have to date. They also made another game: http://www.autonomousproductions.com/clash/Website/index.htm )
# Castle Crashers
# Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
# Contra
# Cyberball
# Defender
# Dig Dug
# Diner Dash
# Heavy Weapon
# HoopWorld
# Lumines Live!
# Mad Tracks
# Mega Force
# Mini Golf
# Ms. Pac-Man
# Mutant Storm Empire
# Novadrome
# Pac-Man
# Paperboy
# Pinball FX
# Rally X
# RoboBlitz
# Root Beer Tapper
# Scramble
# Small Arms
# Sonic the Hedgehog: High Speed
# Super Contra
# Texas Hold 'em Poker
# Time Pilot
# Totem Ball
# Track & Field
# Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
# Untitled NinjaBee/Wahoo game (could be SWAT or Killer Kenn)
dark steve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic the Hedgehog High Speed?
Alc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.Goodwin wrote:
I'd love to see it happen, but unless it's actually announced, I'd prefer not to have people repeating anti-knowledge.
Fair enough. I'm surprised I even heard it at all given I'm not keeping up with 360 news, really.
dark steve wrote:
The only trailer I could find showed a few seconds of Sonic 1 amongst a bunch of other Xbox Live Arcade games.
Wilkes
milky wilkie
milky wilkie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so.

is there word of a larger 360 hard drive?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dark steve wrote:
Yeah. I was under the impression that they were going to port over one or more of the Genesis titles, but that's the name that's out there now.

Must be new, unless it's another collection.
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilkes wrote:
so.

Haven't heard any yet. Have you tried just plugging a larger SATA drive into the 360? It uses a standard SATA connector. Then just go into the system tab and format it? I would think that might work.

Personally, I use XSATA so I move bigger stuff (demos) over to my PC unless I'm actually playing them. Normal USB hard drives don't work on the 360, sadly. Sony saying that PS3 will support that sounds like a lie to me. There are too many different drivers, vs flash storage which is a cinch to support (360 supports pretty much all of that).

Edit: I lied, it's not a regular SATA connector. It's SATA plus power, so without external power or breaking the power out from the connector, you wouldn't be able to connect the drive.
Wilkes
milky wilkie
milky wilkie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.Goodwin wrote:
Wilkes wrote:
so.

Haven't heard any yet. Have you tried just plugging a larger SATA drive into the 360? It uses a standard SATA connector. Then just go into the system tab and format it? I would think that might work.

Personally, I use XSATA so I move bigger stuff (demos) over to my PC unless I'm actually playing them. Normal USB hard drives don't work on the 360, sadly. Sony saying that PS3 will support that sounds like a lie to me. There are too many different drivers, vs flash storage which is a cinch to support (360 supports pretty much all of that).

Edit: I lied, it's not a regular SATA connector. It's SATA plus power, so without external power or breaking the power out from the connector, you wouldn't be able to connect the drive.

I was asking out of concern for the +50 mb games that are headed for the arcade.
Hot Sake!
Hot Sake!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilkes wrote:
I was asking out of concern for the +50 mb games that are headed for the arcade.

I might get one of THESE if things get too bad.

Speaking of the 360 hard drive, how come I can't account for all the missing room on this thing? At first I though it might be manditory stuff for the system, but then I realised that isn't the case because the HD is no manditory.

J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shapermc wrote:
Wilkes wrote:

I might get one of THESE if things get too bad.

Speaking of the 360 hard drive, how come I can't account for all the missing room on this thing? At first I though it might be manditory stuff for the system, but then I realised that isn't the case because the HD is no manditory.
A 20 gigabyte drive only holds 18 gigs anyway because of the decimal/binary problem.

You've also got the emulator and the partitions reserved for it. The emulator itself isn't that big, but the system is still reserving space for that. It's not reserving a full 8 gigabytes, but it is reserving quite a chunk.

The biggest chunk is the space reserved for the cache. Think of it like the virtual memory on a PC or Mac. When you "format" the drive, you have 14 gigs free.

In terms of actual data on a formatted drive, there isn't that much there.
OtakupunkX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.Goodwin wrote:
dark steve wrote:
Yeah. I was under the impression that they were going to port over one or more of the Genesis titles, but that's the name that's out there now.

It's actually just Sonic the Hedgehog 1. I read-ded it on Wikipedia, so it must be true!
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OtakupunkX wrote:
J.Goodwin wrote:
dark steve wrote:

It's actually just Sonic the Hedgehog 1. I read-ded it on Wikipedia, so it must be true!
Oh, maybe it's that remake that they were talking about then. When I heard about that originally, I thought the remake was the 3D game, but it would make more sense for it to be a 2D remake.

I think, in this situation, a remake is better than just porting over the Genesis game. As long as they also give me the Genesis game. It would also fit in better with SEGA's new stupidity.
Nana Komatsu
weak sauce
weak sauce

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it amazing that the most exciting stuff for Xbox 360 I've seen so far is all from XBLA and doesn't take advantage of the AMAZING graphics and computing hardware in the system.
J.Goodwin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nana Komatsu wrote:
I find it amazing that the most exciting stuff for Xbox 360 I've seen so far is all from XBLA and doesn't take advantage of the AMAZING graphics and computing hardware in the system.
But many of them do take advantage of one or another aspect of the hardware that is unique. Geometry wars being a pretty good example. It's not that the game itself is complicated, but it does do some things with the hardware that couldn't have been done easily on the Xbox.

But, they do take advantage of the other aspects of the console that are probably more important: connectivity and the marketplace. Those didn't exist in anything like as streamlined a fashion on the Xbox, and don't exist anywhere else right now.

Apparently Nintendo's going to gimp their system up with friend codes, and they still haven't announced any titles that I can tell (I mean, we can presume that the ones they showed are going to be coming, I suppose, but besides Sonic, the worst Bonk of the bunch, and Mario...what else?)

Sony...their online is going to be a total mess again, I'm sure.

But if the games are good, do they really have to take full advantage of the hardware? Probably the global most played gameboy game was Tetris, and I can't imagine that stressed the system out much.

And I have other titles that I'm excited about, but they've been coming at a measured pace, so I've basically had time to digest them. Are you actually saying that none of the retail titles to date excites you in any way?
SuperWes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.Goodwin wrote:
And I have other titles that I'm excited about, but they've been coming at a measured pace, so I've basically had time to digest them. Are you actually saying that none of the retail titles to date excites you in any way?

I've got one and I like it a lot, but you've got to admit that the titles they've been releasing that aren't Live Arcade have been largely focused on a single type of gamer: The 18-26 year old male. Granted, it's the largest audience for gaming right now, but they're going to have to do something else eventually if they want the system to be accepted by more than just us big boys. Gears of War ain't exactly chick friendly.

-Wes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperWes wrote:
I've got one and I like it a lot, but you've got to admit that the titles they've been releasing that aren't Live Arcade have been largely focused on a single type of gamer: The 18-26 year old male. Granted, it's the largest audience for gaming right now, but they're going to have to do something else eventually if they want the system to be accepted by more than just us big boys. Gears of War ain't exactly chick friendly.

-Wes
But, but...it's got co-op!

Yeah, you're kind of right I guess, but I think that that's all they've needed to this point. You're still talking about early adopters right up until the first price drop, and they've been pretty homogeneous in the last 10 years.
Lestrade
Bug Fister
Bug Fister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just beat the first castle in Symphony of the Night again and I can't help but think; what's this going to be like in widescreen high-def?!

Also: this game is even better now that I have a proper home theatre system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gamer's Quarter Forum Index -> Club for the Study and Appreciation of Interactive Audio Visual Media All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: